+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

ZK45

Star Member
May 3, 2018
Yp they r sayng its in BGC
If any update comes we will let u knw
Hav u got pre arrival mail? Nd r u nikkah only applicant too?
Yes i got pre arrival services email in january 2018. I had a full proper wedding done with rukhsati.
Have you travelled a lot before or has your spouse travelled a lot ? maybe that’s why background check is taking long .

arslankhalid88

Apr 1, 2018
Yes i got pre arrival services email in january 2018. I had a full proper wedding done with rukhsati.
Have you travelled a lot before or has your spouse travelled a lot ? maybe that’s why background check is taking long .
I got pre arrival services mail in dec
Hmmm no not really not a long travel history
I dnt knw why its taking that long i have applied as a nikkah only thn had my rukhsati in nov
They asked for shadi pics in oct we snd shadi pics to them in mid of nov
Is overall canadian immigration process is slow?

Mimi01

Jul 1, 2018
Visa Office......
London Visa Office (LVO)
I hope and pray that LVO ko jhag ajaye and start processing, reviewing and finalizing , and we all get a DM soon and be with our spouses for this eid, insh'Allah. :rolleyes: (expecting too much I know, but nothing is impossible)It's sad we can't spend some quality time with our love ones this summer. :mad:

m.2055

Dec 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
27-10-2017
I hope and pray that LVO ko jhag ajaye and start processing, reviewing and finalizing , and we all get a DM soon and be with our spouses for this eid, insh'Allah. :rolleyes: (expecting too much I know, but nothing is impossible)It's sad we can't spend some quality time with our love ones this summer. :mad:
InshaAllah InshaAllah.
When did you apply?

Pak0403

May 31, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
11/10/2017
Doc's Request.
5/12/2017
AOR Received.
5/12/2017
File Transfer...
20/04/2018
Med's Request
7/04/2018
Med's Done....
11/04/2018
October 11th, 2017 (Eligibility not yet passed, didn't start the Background check & LVO says that my file is in "the queue" for a "review". o_O
I am an October 11 applicant myself and same response got from LVO that my file awaits a full review in London. The only thing that’s different is my background checks are in process but that’s not a big deal. So yeah same stupid response

anxari

Apr 14, 2014
Hi

my wife has not recevied the medical yet. I have sent an email to london visa office they have sent me reply that they have sent a medical on 8th december.
now i have resent an email to the london visa office to re-send the medical request.

APPLIED: OCT 2017
ASK FOR SCH A FROM: 8TH DEC 2017
CASE TR TO LONDON: 17JAN 2018

is801

Star Member
Jul 19, 2012
Hi guyz,

I am sponsoring my wife for immigration,I am a canadian citizen and wife is pakistani.Can you please guide me what documents do I need from my side,We also have a son.I heard that now upfront medical is not required,Please guide me what documents should I get from wife.
Its been over 3 years since our marriage,is there a problem if I am aplying her immigration so late

m.2055

Dec 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
27-10-2017
October 11th, 2017 (Eligibility not yet passed, didn't start the Background check & LVO says that my file is in "the queue" for a "review". o_O
27th October applicant here. Nothing started as per my notes. Email said file still awaits full review. So so stressed out now

Mimi01

Jul 1, 2018
Visa Office......
London Visa Office (LVO)
27th October applicant here. Nothing started as per my notes. Email said file still awaits full review. So so stressed out now
Yes! Same here I just hope we don't get any delays for no reason.

Mimi01

Jul 1, 2018
Visa Office......
London Visa Office (LVO)
Hi guyz,

I am sponsoring my wife for immigration,I am a canadian citizen and wife is pakistani.Can you please guide me what documents do I need from my side,We also have a son.I heard that now upfront medical is not required,Please guide me what documents should I get from wife.
Its been over 3 years since our marriage,is there a problem if I am aplying her immigration so late
Well, write and explain why you are sponsering your wife that late and attach it with your file.

The documents you will need from your wife:

1) Photocopies of ID Card (translated in English and if possible, certified);
2) Birth certificate (In my case, I gave the original);
3) Marriage Certificate/Nikkah nama (translated in English and if possible, certified);
4) Colour passport copies (4 first pages if there's no stamps)
5) 2 Photographs (go on the Immigration Canada website and search permanent residents photograph specifications) don't forget date, studio stamp, your wife's name and date of birth on the back of one of the photos
6) Photocopies of her educational documents;
7) I want to say Police Report (but they ask for it like after..)

Now for the pictures: (they ask for 20, but I advise you to send more):

1) Photos of Engagement/Mehendi
2) Photos of Baraat, Nikaah, Rukhsati, Reception (try to include the rituals, signing the Nikah nama, rukhsati...)
3) include your pre & post wedding pictures. (Outings, trip, restaurant, shopping, selfies, preparation of the wedding )

EXTRA (optional but strongly advise you to attach with your file)

1) Wedding Invitation/ Greetting cards;
2) Your flight info, ticket/ Boarding Pass when you went Pakistan;
3) Proof of communication (audio/video calls & chat history)
4) social media, update your status for Married.. post pictures of your wedding and print the pages including the comments)
5) Receipts (Hall receipts, car rental, hotels, shopping, bride's dress/Jewelry receipts...)

That's all I can think of...

Reactions: posse and Pak0403

Rick60

Oct 14, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
November 4, 2017.
File Transfer...
Soon In Sha Allah
Allah kry asa he ho. Ameen.