Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
One More June 2017 Applicant is now placed in Interview queue after 13 months of waiting!!
No Red Flags. No 2nd Marriage for both, Not much Age Gap!!

Reactions: posse

mn414

Mar 11, 2018
If one know have good desi lawyer experience for spousal case in Toronto area please share
Ager koi help kar sakata hai tu plz post info .... thanks

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
If one know have good desi lawyer experience for spousal case in Toronto area please share
Ager koi help kar sakata hai tu plz post info .... thanks
Try Yasmeen 647-833-6814.
She also does the Translation from Urdu to English.

Javs

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
8-12-2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
23-03-2018
Med's Request
20-02-2018
Med's Done....
12-03-2018
I dont know phir q interview k liye bulaaya
Might have some history like a rejected visa or probably the wedding events looked shady to VO or maybe they applied late. Bohat si baatein hoti hain. Koi choti si baat pe bhi shak ho jaye tou case interview mein ja sakta hai. Just because it’s first marriage with rukhsati and walima doesn’t mean it’s a good case. We don’t know the full story of any case here.
Besides ab strictness bohat ziada ho gai hai VO mein kuch bhi ho sakta hai :eek:

Reactions: talalbsse

ZafarH

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
I've been meanin to write a post on my personal experience with all of this.

Application received in Mississauga date: December 4th, 2017
Location of Principal Applicant (city): Karachi
Sponsoring husband or wife: Wife
Sponsor Approval Date: Feb, 9th, 2018
Application in Process date: March 23rd, 2018
Medical Completed date: Feb 18th, 2018
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N): Y
Decision Made Date: June 26th, 2018
Passport Request Date: June 28th, 2018

Let me try and give you guys a few key points which I found unusual/fascinating and learned it from the internet. I hired a lawyer not knowing Lawyers are scumbags but in my case he's one of the nicest people I've met. He's humble and very detailed. He made me run around and made sure our package looks close to PERFECT when I was missing some documents. He said 90% of his clients dont even get Additional Document requests except for some communications probably. Which might be Lawyer BS anyways...lets stay on topic. I met my wife 2 days before the wedding for the first time and stayed in Pakistan for 1 week post wedding. This is somethin I was afraid of as I thought I don't have a very strong case.

We made a nice big package and the main concern for us Pakistanis (unfortunately) is to prove our marriage is legit. So my lawyer was very detailed and informed about London Visa Office and everything.

- I sent about 900 pictures. I am not sure why everyone on internet is so anal about all of this. I personally did not meet anyone I know who sent less than 400 pictures though my lawyer. From pre wedding days to post wedding. Nikkah, Rukhsati pictures. Make sure both faces are visible in Nikkah pictures. Bride and Groom and you guys are surrounded by a bunch of people. In any and every picture possible. Pictures of Rukhsati is a must, with someone holdin Quran on dulhan's head. Send pictures post wedding and walima. Gatherings with family. Print out every single Selfie for all they care!

- Get EVERYTHING translated into English. Nikkah Nama, CNIC CARD, Birth Certificates...hell even Bank card if it has Urdu writing on it. I rem translating my wife's CNIC card to Urdu cause my lawyer said Just get it done. Dont question anythin on internet, just get EVERYTHING translated and ready in your package.

- Collect all bills and receipts from the wedding preparations and afterwards (hall booking, jewellery, clothes, hotel stay, catering, photography, etc) and add it in your package.

- You MUST include Social Media updates. Profile pictures should be of you two. If from the wedding, even better. Whatever family or friends comment, make sure to attach those screenshots in the communication proof. Both Facebook and Instagram. Make sure dates and comments are visible. They will investigate this during Background check.

- Send Additional Documents voluntarily every 20-30 days since March 23rd 2018. Updating them with my communication, video calls, facetime, phone logs, whatsapp conversations, money I transferred, gifts I bought. A big Plus was I visited my wife during our process and I made a separate document highlighting boarding pass, ticket to Pakistan, pictures from the trip, bills, etc. My lawyer said this is a MUST.

- Once file is transferred to LVO, email LVO every month (in the form of additional documents) as well as inquiring about your process. 2 emails a month I sent.

I was never asked for any additional documents. This is somethin I dont see on the internet. So whoever is on the side of DO NOT SEND ANY DOCUMENTS UNTIL ASKED might be bad advice?

I see a some people making judgemental comments and giving very bad advice to the new people here and Facebook group. Some of us are quite in the eye and popular when it comes to making negative comments about the process and Immigration system of Canada on Facebook (or so I noticed). Keep in mind just in case there is that ONE or more employees from LVO who is reading all these comments can really make a big impact on your case. I am just looking out for you guys to be making any negative moves. We have NO idea what can make ANY sort of an impact on our cases. So please be careful and make positive comments, spread positive energy :)

Again I can only speak for myself and there is no right or wrong. Every case is different.
I hope and pray everyone gets their solution to this separation soon.

Ameen.
Excellent feedback.
But Jeez 900 photos. that's a bit too much considering they explicitly ask for max of 20 photos in the checklist. I went through a lawyer as well and was told to not send more than 20 photos as it might be taken negatively by Immigration officer. I guess it all depends on officer to officer and case by case situation.

Reactions: khancanada and Javs

msajed

Star Member
Sep 8, 2009
Those who waiting for interview date I strongly suggest u guys to send details email to Immigration minister and Pm office and tell them how u being treated by LVO, like no interview date and processing taking more than 12 months.
I send email to PM and Immigration minister and they replied me with full details of my application. U might get responses from PM office that they can't interven however they forward ur email to immigration minister and its helpful.
minister@cic.gc.ca
pm@pm.gc.ca

cookie_raider01

Star Member
Dec 22, 2017
http://allinoneservices.ca/ This is the website for my Lawyer. His name is Tamby.

For those still making negative comments about (My lawyer might have sources or sendin 900 pictures is a lot)
I honestly do not care to even know...about any of this. And once your process is done you wont give a crap either lol...how it happened...who looked at the file and what not.

All I know is my package was very detailed and everything was included. I never see a package like mine here on the internet. People are always making mistakes or asking really simple questions, which makes sense cause not everyone has a Lawyer.

Javs

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
8-12-2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
23-03-2018
Med's Request
20-02-2018
Med's Done....
12-03-2018
http://allinoneservices.ca/ This is the website for my Lawyer. His name is Tamby.

For those still making negative comments about (My lawyer might have sources or sendin 900 pictures is a lot)
I honestly do not care to even know...about any of this. And once your process is done you wont give a crap either lol...how it happened...who looked at the file and what not.

All I know is my package was very detailed and everything was included. I never see a package like mine here on the internet. People are always making mistakes or asking really simple questions, which makes sense cause not everyone has a Lawyer.
The source comment was not intended to be something negative (fraudulent) against your lawyer. What I meant by source was that sometimes lawyers do have slight connections to give your file a push by getting the file on top or to get it out of the interview queue (which is ok) but the rest of the process and final decision is still in the hands of VO. Like I said before don’t get offended and congratulations. Maybe there was no source involved; it was just my general assumption. I did appreciate your lawyer tho in my previous posts. It could’ve been the efforts of your lawyer or your luck or all of it combined and of course we do appreciate you sharing tips. No one’s trying to put you down here. It’s a public forum so people will share their opinions :p. Relax, it’s all good. Whoever is getting their PRs here have indeed put great efforts and patience. Some of them just got lucky to get it faster which puts the rest of us in a state of confusion which is natural.
Regardless of all, everyone is doing their best with or without a lawyer.

Last edited:

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
Excellent feedback.
But Jeez 900 photos. that's a bit too much considering they explicitly ask for max of 20 photos in the checklist. I went through a lawyer as well and was told to not send more than 20 photos as it might be taken negatively by Immigration officer. I guess it all depends on officer to officer and case by case situation.
yes and How these 900 pics and docs sent to LVO? must be via mail?
last month i sent 75-80 pics and few pages and DHL cost me $100 plus tax so think how much it going to cost for 900 pics plus docs?
question i want to asks if mailing of these 900 pics and docs was part of the lawyer fee OR he charge extra for that?