AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
23-03-2018
Med's Request
20-02-2018
Med's Done....
12-03-2018
Can anyone who’s gotten their PR request email from LVO tell me what the complete email says? I’m trying to figure out the procedure of sending passport from ‘In Canada’ on visitor visa for Pakistani applicants. Just copy and paste the contents of email without personal info and inbox me. Please if you can.

I’ve heard that first you have to send photocopy of your passport to LVO then they request original passport to be sent to Islamabad. Is that correct? So does that mean we get two pr requests from LVO? :rolleyes:

Thank you.

Pakbella

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
1-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2016
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront 23-Nov-2016
Hi everyone. Can someone tell me how long is it taking for PR cards to be received in the mail after landing is done? I remember at landing, they said 6-8 weeks but after about 6 weeks, they asked for new passport size photos. Does anyone know how long it takes after that? Thanks in advance.
And prayers for the rest of people waiting! Hope ya guys get out of this misery soon iA!

Sac1992

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
Wording jo unho ny use ki hy, wo aisi hy ky jaisay wo reject kr chukay hain, bs waisay he poch rhay hain...
they said;; I have determined that you do not meet the requirement of immigration to Canada:

determine krnay ky bd poch rhy hain ky answer these few queries.
I've got the same wordings as well and later on got the visa stamped after fighting with them alhamduLILLAH ... just give them the appropriate reasoning justification for their raised queries...

msajed

Star Member
Sep 8, 2009
you are in a trouble if u have all dates same on your divorce certificate and u have submitted it to IRCC ... inbox me ill guide u what to do ... i have been in situation and almost got my application refused ... thanks to Khuda taALLAH that he helped us

let me know if u have already submitted the certificate
Hi I would like yo ask u a question regarding the divorce and can u tell me how to inbox u.

msajed

Star Member
Sep 8, 2009
i

its ok ur words were harsh. he told me that he has sent union cert nd date was before marriage on that. nd I already guide him in previous post tht it wil nt be an issue if he got d.c before secnd marriage.but if yes then there will b issue. plz read carefully den I advice him tht u can xplan them if they ask abut late issuance nd all dat. u cant do anything before that. u have to xplain them about the mistakes , late issuance reason of nadra cert.if they ask. but he sent union council cert.

Hi I want to ask u questions regarding the divorce and how to send u private messages.?

Reactions: julyabc

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
They want more , and they want it to be covered in pictures as well.
they want Husband and wife to be with everybody in pictures during wedding. and both must make sure they are not with same people in pictures
more logon ka kharcha LVO ka baap de ga kia?? it should not be their business. Pics with everyone means your valima pics should be only 250 with each and every guests? They don't know how expensive these events are? and it is up to us if we invited 50 guests or 500 guests

Last edited:
Reactions: AHC and ksabir

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
Wording jo unho ny use ki hy, wo aisi hy ky jaisay wo reject kr chukay hain, bs waisay he poch rhay hain...
they said;; I have determined that you do not meet the requirement of immigration to Canada:

determine krnay ky bd poch rhy hain ky answer these few queries.
no bro don't lose the hopes. Allah is with you guys. They just scare people like us.
Send them whatever they are asking. We don't need to tell bcoz we all know, you know already how to deal this kind of situation.
You give hopes to other so be strong.
All prayers for you and all members here.

Reactions: AHC and ksabir

talalbsse

Oct 31, 2017
more logon ka kharcha LVO ka baap de ga kia?? it should not be their business. Pics with everyone means your valima pics should be only 250 with each and every guests? They don't know how expensive these events are? and it is up to us if we invited 50 guests or 500 guests
Bhayya ji...they are becoming more strict because of we Pakistanis/Indians...yahan Canada anay k liye kuch logo ne marriage of convenience ka boht chakkar chalaya ha ...thats why they are strict now... they were not strict some years ago...but kuch aisay cases pakray gaye thay jis ki waja se inho ne ab sakhti kardi....I have the details but not mentioning here...

And who said to you that they want 250+ people in the wedding? No they dont...they want the groom and bride to be in pictures with different relatives as much as possible, so that they can make sure that the wedding was not fabricated...

If you invited 50 people in your wedding, then it is advisable to show them the pictures of maximum people as much as possible...
and picture taking is not expensive btw...we can take pictures using our mobiles...

The problem is not that they are strict...the problem is they are TOOOOOOOOOOOO SLOWWWWWWWWW :'(

Javs

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
8-12-2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
23-03-2018
Med's Request
20-02-2018
Med's Done....
12-03-2018
Bhayya ji...they are becoming more strict because of we Pakistanis/Indians...yahan Canada anay k liye kuch logo ne marriage of convenience ka boht chakkar chalaya ha ...thats why they are strict now... they were not strict some years ago...but kuch aisay cases pakray gaye thay jis ki waja se inho ne ab sakhti kardi....I have the details but not mentioning here...

And who said to you that they want 250+ people in the wedding? No they dont...they want the groom and bride to be in pictures with different relatives as much as possible, so that they can make sure that the wedding was not fabricated...

If you invited 50 people in your wedding, then it is advisable to show them the pictures of maximum people as much as possible...
and picture taking is not expensive btw...we can take pictures using our mobiles...

The problem is not that they are strict...the problem is they are TOOOOOOOOOOOO SLOWWWWWWWWW :'(
In the checklist it says to send 20 pics maximum right? But they obviously want more. I don’t get it lol. I sent 50 (woh bhi dartay dartay lol) even though the cic agent I called strictly told me to send ONLY 20 PICS! The whole process is too vague. I could have sent more jeez. I had so many photos it took me days to select the most important ones.

talalbsse

Oct 31, 2017
In the checklist it says to send 20 pics maximum right? But they obviously want more. I don’t get it lol. I sent 50 (woh bhi dartay dartay lol) even though the cic agent I called strictly told me to send ONLY 20 PICS! The whole process is too vague. I could have sent more jeez. I had so many photos it took me days to select the most important ones.
Make sure that you sent the pics of different occasions. Like, 10 photos of honeymoon, 5 photos of Port Grand visit, 2 photos of ocean mall etc.

Reactions: AHC

Javs

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
8-12-2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
23-03-2018
Med's Request
20-02-2018
Med's Done....
12-03-2018
Make sure that you sent the pics of different occasions. Like, 10 photos of honeymoon, 5 photos of Port Grand visit, 2 photos of ocean mall etc.
Yeah I did that. 50 should be good :confused: We sent additional 6-7 pictures as well of my husband’s visit for my bday to Pak.

Did your BGC start?

Javs

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
8-12-2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
23-03-2018
Med's Request
20-02-2018
Med's Done....
12-03-2018
No...not yet...BGC not started yet...Your BGC started?
No... :( I had expected September and October applicants to get PR by June at least. It’s crazy how even BGC hasn’t started for you guys. I’m a December 2017 applicant so not even close to the end right now.
I Hope the process speeds up for us all.

talalbsse

Oct 31, 2017
No... :( I had expected September and October applicants to get PR by June at least. It’s crazy how even BGC hasn’t started for you guys. I’m a December 2017 applicant so not even close to the end right now.
I Hope the process speeds up for us all.
yeah :(