+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

julyabc

Star Member
May 22, 2018
my apologies again
its ok. plz dnt appologiz. waisy b hr koi yha ek dosry ko calm dwn nd encrgr krta ha agr koi glt info dy b dy tu usko aram sy coorct kia ja skta ha. scnd sbka xprnc dfent hta ha same situation my b nd koi misguide kr k ksi ko kch ni mlna hona woi ha jo Allah ki mrzi.

arlhrpkcanada

May 19, 2017
you are in a trouble if u have all dates same on your divorce certificate and u have submitted it to IRCC ... inbox me ill guide u what to do ... i have been in situation and almost got my application refused ... thanks to Khuda taALLAH that he helped us

let me know if u have already submitted the certificate
sorry for the dates I wrote wrong in my previous post.
my dates are different on NADRA DC, please read my post for dates 42497 on page 2834. i hope there will be no issue about dates. what do u say after reading my post 42497

i have to explain them why I took NADRA divorce certificate late, please guide.

Javs

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
8-12-2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
23-03-2018
Med's Request
20-02-2018
Med's Done....
12-03-2018
Do you think there’s a source wala chakkar in LVO too? :p Maybe those recent applicants who got it in 7-7.5 months (one from November) had their lawyers or someone with inner connections get their file on top to be processed quicker before others. Idk I’m just wondering o_O

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
Didnt hear a word from LVO.
it's been already 12 months to your file and you haven't received any word yet from LVO?
mine was reviewed in the 11 month finally by an IO and placed my wife in an interview queue.

Reactions: saamar

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
I want to ask
Did they ask u any more docs before sending an interview call or they just send u an interview call after your doxs were submitted in aigust
no LVO didn't ask me any further documents before placing us on in an interview queue.
On Mon June 18th, GCKEY status changed to "Not Applicable" on Documents section.
Next day Tues June 19th, Immigration officer placed her in an interview queue.

Reactions: ksabir

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
Today received medical request
What is the procedure to book an appointment and where to book?
everything should be explained in the medical letter itself plus all the requirements on how to book an appointment?
where you located?

saamar

Star Member
Mar 10, 2018
no LVO didn't ask me any further documents before placing us on in an interview queue.
On Mon June 18th, GCKEY status changed to "Not Applicable" on Documents section.
Next day Tues June 19th, Immigration officer placed her in an interview queue.
My file also got touched and the officer asked me to produce pictures. I guess the May June troubled Batch has finally been touched.

Last edited:
Reactions: khancanada

2ndM-UC

Apr 29, 2018
please inbox me ur dates in certificates and scenario then ill explain you the entire situation because in my case they had serious concern about nadra divorce certificate and they were about to refuse our application.

letter was received that they will refuse on basis of following sections

"For the purposes of these Regulations, a foreign national shall not be considered
(b) the spouse of a person if
(i) the foreign national or the person was, at the time of their marriage, the spouse of another person, or

(9) A foreign national shall not be considered a member of the family class by virtue of their relationship to a sponsor if
(c) the foreign national is the sponsor's spouse and
(i) the sponsor or the foreign national was, at the time of their marriage, the spouse of another person"

"Furthermore, you have not submitted sufficient evidence in support of your sponsor’s divorce. You have provided a Divorce certificate for your sponsor previous marriage on which the Date of Notice is the same as the Date of Effectiveness of Divorce. I am aware that if a man pronounces Talaq to his wife then according to the laws he has to dispatch three written notices of Talaq to his wife and copies the Arbitration Council in the relevant Union Council office with the intervals of 30 days for each notice and the date of each notice should be considered as the date on which the notice was dispatched. If the date of effectiveness of divorce is not 90 days after the date of the first notice of divorce, then the divorce is not legal, as the 90-day waiting period is a legal requirement. Explanations provided are not sufficient to overcome my concerns regarding the validity of your sponsor’s divorce."
Thanks

All Three Dates on my Nadra Divorce Certificate are same.
I divorced 3 times on a stamp paper from an advocate office. He sent the Notice of Triple Divorce Deed to The Union Council and ExWife. After 5 months I applied to Union Council for Divorce Certificate. They Gave me Nadra Divorce Certificate with All three dates same as the date I announced the Divorce.
About Notices UC told me that in case of triple divorce we generally did not send any notice and if after 90 days anyone ask for divorce certificate,we used to issue it.

Following is the Part of Letter sent by LVO
Divorce certificate: Your sponsor has submitted a NARDRA Divorce Registration Certificate and a document titled Deed of Triple Divorce as proof of the divorce. In order for your sponsor’s divorce to be considered valid for immigration purposes they must demonstrate that the divorce took place according to Pakistan civil law, specifically the Muslim Family Law Ordinance (MFLO). As such please arrange for your sponsor to provide documents issued by Union Council or Court of Arbitration at the time of the divorce proceedings including all reconciliation notices. Please note that failure to provide sufficient evidence that your sponsor’s divorce took place according to the MFLO may lead to concerns that your sponsor was, at the time of your marriage, the spouse of another person and could result in a refusal of your application as per Section 117(9)(c)(i) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations.

25may2k7_applicant

Jul 14, 2017
Islamabad
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-10-2017
it's been already 12 months to your file and you haven't received any word yet from LVO?
mine was reviewed in the 11 month finally by an IO and placed my wife in an interview queue.
A week ago I was told that my file is in a queue to ve reviewed by IO.

Lysa

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
I hope someone will have an answer
My husband needs to get a pcc where do I get it from and how? What is the procedure. I live in lslamabad.
Also how should i send it to lvo because i dont have any upload option on the gckey account. I assume its because we passed the deadline to submit it back in dec. anyways long story short, should i send it through webform email etc?