+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

arlhrpkcanada

May 19, 2017
it won't be an issue. just make sure issue date should be befor scnd marriage.
I got married again in 2016, but Nadra certificate issue date is 2018.
Dates on Nadra Certificate are as
Date of notice for divorce 27 Dec 2015
D o failure of conciliation 27 March 2016
D o effectiveness of divorce 27 March 2016
Entry date 27 Dec 2015
Issue date 13 April 2018
Union council divorce certificate which i sent with application issued on 30 March 2016 and after 9 months in Dec 2016 i did second marriage.
I hope there should be no issue

Asifbajwa

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
but this movement sucks!. now we have to wait her interview date and then gether all 1000s of docs that they going to asks us to bring with us..
also i am already here in Karachi with her. Flying back by end of June. Now for her interview i want to be with her so i have to fly back to Karachi again then Islamabad then Islamabad to Karachi..then from Karachi back to Toronto.

It's toooooooo waaaaaaaaaaay expensive..:eek::rolleyes::eek::p:D
Did u got an interview date

Asifbajwa

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
but this movement sucks!. now we have to wait her interview date and then gether all 1000s of docs that they going to asks us to bring with us..
also i am already here in Karachi with her. Flying back by end of June. Now for her interview i want to be with her so i have to fly back to Karachi again then Islamabad then Islamabad to Karachi..then from Karachi back to Toronto.

It's toooooooo waaaaaaaaaaay expensive..:eek::rolleyes::eek::p:D
I want to ask
Did they ask u any more docs before sending an interview call or they just send u an interview call after your doxs were submitted in aigust

arlhrpkcanada

May 19, 2017
actually IRCC/LVO never raised any concern about my UC Divorce Certificate. I sent it along with my all forms to CPC-M.
But then they requested it again in Sept 2017 and i sent it again with some details.
They never asked me any question about dates.

Notice receive date and Conciliation failure dates were the same.
Divorce effectiveness date was 90 days after of Divorce notice received which is actually IRCC wants to see of 90 days were passed or not before issuing the DC OR for divorce effectiveness date.
also later i had arranged all 3 notices of reconciliation from the same UC just in case if IRCC asked me to provide but so far they didn't ask.
I guess u provided Nadra DC later.
Did they raise any concern about nadra divorce certificate that why it is late issued?

julyabc

Star Member
May 22, 2018
yes inshaAllah if they ask just xplain them why u got dc late. I also got d.c after 2 yers nd just provided them uniin council d.c wd english translation. they didnt ask anything nd alhamdullilah done without interview nd add dicumnts request.
just provide them union council d.c inshaAllah there wl b no issue.

Last edited:

Pak0403

May 31, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
11/10/2017
Doc's Request.
5/12/2017
AOR Received.
5/12/2017
File Transfer...
20/04/2018
Med's Request
7/04/2018
Med's Done....
11/04/2018
Yes i visited her twice and 3rd visit still going on. But it's not easy. It's cost me alot.believe me as soon as i come back to Canada we both feel like we both are apart from each other since so many months... and then we again start counting our days either for her Immigration OR for my next visit to her. This time i was thinking i wont visit her as it is already 11 months of her process so after 1-2 months she will get her Immigration and fly to Canada on her own but Allah plan some thing else for us. So i will be flying back to Karachi again during her interview time and this time even we go together to Islamabad..
For those who are waiting for longggggggggggg...this whole immigration process really sucks and very expensive.....
IRCC/LVO mentailly torturing us and punishing all of us to marrying a PAKISTANI SPOUSE!! rather marrying a Canadian SPOUSE
Totally agreed on that for sure it is expensive as hell to visit again and again.

Pak0403

May 31, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
11/10/2017
Doc's Request.
5/12/2017
AOR Received.
5/12/2017
File Transfer...
20/04/2018
Med's Request
7/04/2018
Med's Done....
11/04/2018
Hey can someone tell me after medical and submitting police certificate how long it takes? Thanks
It depends on so many things it can take upto 6 to 8 months

25may2k7_applicant

Jul 14, 2017
Islamabad
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-10-2017
Yara its been more than a year but the file is still waiting to be reviewed by immigration officer kamal hai. May be all IOs are busy reviewing other nationalities aakhir mashray mai pakistan aur pakistanio ki izzat to boht hai na.

Reactions: Pak0403 and Javs

Pak0403

May 31, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
11/10/2017
Doc's Request.
5/12/2017
AOR Received.
5/12/2017
File Transfer...
20/04/2018
Med's Request
7/04/2018
Med's Done....
11/04/2018
Yara its been more than a year but the file is still waiting to be reviewed by immigration officer kamal hai. May be all IOs are busy reviewing other nationalities aakhir mashray mai pakistan aur pakistanio ki izzat to boht hai na.
i dont know what is wrong with them. i mean its so freaking annoying the way they are handling our applications.

Reactions: 25may2k7_applicant

Sac1992

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
Thanks for response
Please let us know what you provided to satisfy them please
please inbox me ur dates in certificates and scenario then ill explain you the entire situation because in my case they had serious concern about nadra divorce certificate and they were about to refuse our application.

letter was received that they will refuse on basis of following sections

"For the purposes of these Regulations, a foreign national shall not be considered
(b) the spouse of a person if
(i) the foreign national or the person was, at the time of their marriage, the spouse of another person, or

(9) A foreign national shall not be considered a member of the family class by virtue of their relationship to a sponsor if
(c) the foreign national is the sponsor's spouse and
(i) the sponsor or the foreign national was, at the time of their marriage, the spouse of another person"

"Furthermore, you have not submitted sufficient evidence in support of your sponsor’s divorce. You have provided a Divorce certificate for your sponsor previous marriage on which the Date of Notice is the same as the Date of Effectiveness of Divorce. I am aware that if a man pronounces Talaq to his wife then according to the laws he has to dispatch three written notices of Talaq to his wife and copies the Arbitration Council in the relevant Union Council office with the intervals of 30 days for each notice and the date of each notice should be considered as the date on which the notice was dispatched. If the date of effectiveness of divorce is not 90 days after the date of the first notice of divorce, then the divorce is not legal, as the 90-day waiting period is a legal requirement. Explanations provided are not sufficient to overcome my concerns regarding the validity of your sponsor’s divorce."

Sac1992

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
Mine all dates are same on nadra divorce certificate except certificate issue date. I issued nadra divorce certificate later bcz i donot know befor applying that it would be also a requirement. Lets see if Lvo makes any negative concern that why i issued nadra certificate late.
you are in a trouble if u have all dates same on your divorce certificate and u have submitted it to IRCC ... inbox me ill guide u what to do ... i have been in situation and almost got my application refused ... thanks to Khuda taALLAH that he helped us

let me know if u have already submitted the certificate

Reactions: khancanada

julyabc

Star Member
May 22, 2018
i
i take may words back ... i misunderstood... my comment deleted .. my apologies
its ok ur words were harsh. he told me that he has sent union cert nd date was before marriage on that. nd I already guide him in previous post tht it wil nt be an issue if he got d.c before secnd marriage.but if yes then there will b issue. plz read carefully den I advice him tht u can xplan them if they ask abut late issuance nd all dat. u cant do anything before that. u have to xplain them about the mistakes , late issuance reason of nadra cert.if they ask. but he sent union council cert.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sac1992

Sac1992

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
i

its ok ur words were harsh. he told me that he has sent union cert nd date was before marriage on that. nd I already guide him in previous post tht it wil nt be an issue if he got d.c before secnd marriage.but if yes then there will b issue. plz read carefully den I advice him tht u can xplan them if they ask abut late issuance nd all dat. u cant do anything before that. u have to xplain them about the mistakes , late issuance reason of nadra cert.if they ask. but he sent union council cert.
my apologies again