AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
23-03-2018
Med's Request
20-02-2018
Med's Done....
12-03-2018
But you do a trv you need strong ties to Pakistan including job,bank account and etc and usually trv approvals are low because if they know you have a spouse in Canada they think you will not leave

I have a tourist visa already tho and I went to Canada with my husband for few months right after rukhsati then came back to Pakistan and applied outbound. I made a big mistake of not doing inbound :( The only question I have now is if I go on a visit now and get PR request while I’m there would I have to come back to Pakistan?

talalbsse

Oct 31, 2017
to be fair, its only been 8 months. average is 8.5 months according to our spreadsheet and their official timeline is 12 months.

i am expecting to hear back in the 10th month to be honest. maybe by end of july or august
sounds good ... anyways...if any of us hears anything from them, we will let each other know ....

my email: talal.bsse@gmail.com

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
I have a tourist visa already tho and I went to Canada with my husband for few months right after rukhsati then came back to Pakistan and applied outbound. I made a big mistake of not doing inbound :( The only question I have now is if I go on a visit now and get PR request while I’m there would I have to come back to Pakistan?
To submit your passport, yes.

Reactions: Javs

MustafaB

Mar 29, 2018
I don't think you have to go back to submit passport. You would email LVO and tell them your in Canada and should be able to everything here. I had a friend that done this and was able to stay. Paki786, were you told that you had to go back or know of someone that did?

To submit your passport, yes.

Reactions: posse and Javs

ksabir

Apr 24, 2018
We learn from our mistakes, you will be here soon, dont stress too much.
And sometimes it’s all a part of God’s Plan for us, maybe koi behtri ho iss main.

Reactions: carolbb23 and Javs

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
Asks your husband, to go and check with an Immigration Lawyer. They will guide your husband the whole process. He is there in Canada. A canadian Immigration lawyer can advise him the best solution. He may charge your husband a minimal fee of $50-$100.
Worst come worst, you go and visit your husband stay with him and if you have to come back, then come back and fly back to Canada.
I think you may have to give port of entry out side of Canada which can be done from USA to Canada. I am not sure but your hubby can find out

Reactions: Javs

Javs

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
8-12-2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
23-03-2018
Med's Request
20-02-2018
Med's Done....
12-03-2018
Asks your husband, to go and check with an Immigration Lawyer. They will guide your husband the whole process. He is there in Canada. A canadian Immigration lawyer can advise him the best solution. He may charge your husband a minimal fee of $50-$100.
Worst come worst, you go and visit your husband stay with him and if you have to come back, then come back and fly back to Canada.
I think you may have to give port of entry out side of Canada which can be done from USA to Canada. I am not sure but your hubby can find out
He did ask a lawyer recently and he said it’s possible. We just have to email LVO and tell them that I’m in Canada. He also said that there are 10% chances that it might not work but usually they will allow us to send passport from there and then go to a government building and do my landing there. But I’ve been feeling paranoid and thought that it would be best to just get my PR request here lol. At the same time I really, reallyyy want to be with him now as it’s been so long :( therefore we decided that I should just go on visitor visa. Hopefully I don’t have to go back.

Good luck with your process too!

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
Offcourse I am agreed here with you but you still are able to spend some time with your wife that some of us can’t due to so many reason. That makes it even more harder and frustrating for some of us.I am sure it is not easy for you at all and we all want this shit to get it done soon.
Yes i visited her twice and 3rd visit still going on. But it's not easy. It's cost me alot.believe me as soon as i come back to Canada we both feel like we both are apart from each other since so many months... and then we again start counting our days either for her Immigration OR for my next visit to her. This time i was thinking i wont visit her as it is already 11 months of her process so after 1-2 months she will get her Immigration and fly to Canada on her own but Allah plan some thing else for us. So i will be flying back to Karachi again during her interview time and this time even we go together to Islamabad..
For those who are waiting for longggggggggggg...this whole immigration process really sucks and very expensive.....
IRCC/LVO mentailly torturing us and punishing all of us to marrying a PAKISTANI SPOUSE!! rather marrying a Canadian SPOUSE

Javs

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
8-12-2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
23-03-2018
Med's Request
20-02-2018
Med's Done....
12-03-2018
We learn from our mistakes, you will be here soon, dont stress too much.
And sometimes it’s all a part of God’s Plan for us, maybe koi behtri ho iss main.
Thank you.
My mum said the same that there was probably some behtri in it. I got to spend more time with my parents and see my grandmother too for few last times. She passed away 2 months ago. Plus I think even though long distance has been really frustrating at times but it also made our relationship even stronger.
Good luck!

Javs

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
8-12-2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
23-03-2018
Med's Request
20-02-2018
Med's Done....
12-03-2018
I don't think you have to go back to submit passport. You would email LVO and tell them your in Canada and should be able to everything here. I had a friend that done this and was able to stay. Paki786, were you told that you had to go back or know of someone that did?
My husband’s friend did the same for his wife. She didn’t have to go back but that was 3 years ago so I was wondering if it’s still doable lol. Thanks for the reply.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017

you can

arlhrpkcanada

May 19, 2017
Hi KhanCanada
Its good sign that they have accepted your Divorce from ExWife. May I ask what documents you provided them after having the Nadra Divorce Cerificate Dates Issue (Divorce Date, Conciliation and effective dates were same in your case if I am not wrong). Please let us know it will help me and all others in the same boat.
Mine all dates are same on nadra divorce certificate except certificate issue date. I issued nadra divorce certificate later bcz i donot know befor applying that it would be also a requirement. Lets see if Lvo makes any negative concern that why i issued nadra certificate late.

Reactions: julyabc

julyabc

Star Member
May 22, 2018
Mine all dates are same on nadra divorce certificate except certificate issue date. I issued nadra divorce certificate later bcz i donot know befor applying that it would be also a requirement. Lets see if Lvo makes any negative concern that why i issued nadra certificate late.
it won't be an issue. just make sure issue date should be befor scnd marriage.

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
Hi KhanCanada
Its good sign that they have accepted your Divorce from ExWife. May I ask what documents you provided them after having the Nadra Divorce Cerificate Dates Issue (Divorce Date, Conciliation and effective dates were same in your case if I am not wrong). Please let us know it will help me and all others in the same boat.
actually IRCC/LVO never raised any concern about my UC Divorce Certificate. I sent it along with my all forms to CPC-M.
But then they requested it again in Sept 2017 and i sent it again with some details.
They never asked me any question about dates.

Notice receive date and Conciliation failure dates were the same.
Divorce effectiveness date was 90 days after of Divorce notice received which is actually IRCC wants to see of 90 days were passed or not before issuing the DC OR for divorce effectiveness date.
also later i had arranged all 3 notices of reconciliation from the same UC just in case if IRCC asked me to provide but so far they didn't ask.

Reactions: 2ndM-UC

2ndM-UC

Apr 29, 2018
actually IRCC/LVO never raised any concern about my UC Divorce Certificate. I sent it along with my all forms to CPC-M.
But then they requested it again in Sept 2017 and i sent it again with some details.
They never asked me any question about dates.

Notice receive date and Conciliation failure dates were the same.
Divorce effectiveness date was 90 days after of Divorce notice received which is actually IRCC wants to see of 90 days were passed or not before issuing the DC OR for divorce effectiveness date.
also later i had arranged all 3 notices of reconciliation from the same UC just in case if IRCC asked me to provide but so far they didn't ask.
Thanks