+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

imaca

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
Yes, they should send you an email stating it's been transferred to london.
Does your GCkey account show medical exam passed ? Also your ecas account should also show we have started processing your application etc... anything like that ?
Actually i do not have GCKEY all i have is ECAS and there status is "Application Received". I asked my lawyer for GCKEY he said they are not using GCKEY for my application he gave me the link of ECAS which i am already using.

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
Actually i do not have GCKEY all i have is ECAS and there status is "Application Received". I asked my lawyer for GCKEY he said they are not using GCKEY for my application he gave me the link of ECAS which i am already using.
Oh ok you've hired a lawyer that's pretty stressful when they don't give you much info. So it only says application received? It should have updated by now. Strange, pretty slow. It's been 5 months I would have assumed they transferred it to LVO office by now. Once they receive it that is when they update ecas to we have started processing your application as of...

Last edited:
Reactions: imaca

imaca

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
Oh ok you've hired a lawyer that's pretty stressful when they don't give you much info. So it only says application received? It should have updated by now. Strange, pretty slow. It's been 5 months I would have assumed they transferred it to LVO office by now. Once they receive it that is when they update ecas to we have started processing your application as of...
Yeah exactly it made me so anxious that other ppl status turned to "in Process" while all i got these point in ecas

1. We received your application for permanent residence on January, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence on March, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  3. Medical results have been received.
I dont know what is going on. I am a applicant

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
Yeah exactly it made me so anxious that other ppl status turned to "in Process" while all i got these point in ecas

1. We received your application for permanent residence on January, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence on March, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  3. Medical results have been received.
I dont know what is going on. I am a applicant
Did the lawyer submit the schedule A form and police report already ?
It does state medical results have been received usually that's when LVO requests them, after receiving those they add that line on ecas. You have a lawyer so he or she receives all the correspondence.

Last edited:

imaca

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
Did the lawyer submit the schedule A form and police report already ?
It does state medical results have been received usually that's when LVO requests them, after receiving those they add that line on ecas.
Yeah sch A and PCC was submitted in first week of april. Lawyer also got the confirmation.

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
Yeah sch A and PCC was submitted in first week of april. Lawyer also got the confirmation.
Oh then don't worry about it. The file is transferred already otherwise the medical results line wouldn't have shown up on ecas. Just confirm with the lawyer if they received an email regarding the file being transferred to LVO.

imaca

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
Oh then don't worry about it. The file is transferred already otherwise the medical results line wouldn't have shown up on ecas. Just confirm with the lawyer if they received an email regarding the file being transferred to LVO.
I wish what you are saying is true. Yeah i also talked to my lawyer he said as per his experience my file should have been already transferred to LVO but he did not receive any correspondence stating that my file is transferred to LVO, that's what makes me anxious that my application status is still "application Received" so i thought i should ask you guys.

Jazak Allah humy.11.23 for answering my queries.

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
I wish what you are saying is true. Yeah i also talked to my lawyer he said as per his experience my file should have been already transferred to LVO but he did not receive any correspondence stating that my file is transferred to LVO, that's what makes me anxious that my application status is still "application Received" so i thought i should ask you guys.

Jazak Allah humy.11.23 for answering my queries.
No issues, why not send an email out via webform and confirm ?

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
I did contact our MP. She contacted LVO twice and got the same reply both times that an officer is reviewing our documents.
About a week ago I got a reply from REO that an officer is reviewing our file. Previously I was getting a response from NXR. Dont know what that is.
Hey, how long ago did you receive the msg from NXR before getting a response from REO?

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
Hey, how long ago did you receive the msg from NXR before getting a response from REO?

I received email from RFI, says provide evidence that sponsor is residing in canada at thr moment.

Naymasattar

Jan 23, 2018
I received email from RFI, says provide evidence that sponsor is residing in canada at thr moment.
Asalmoalikum my file also received on 14/11/2017
Request of schedule A on 18th Feb 2018
After that they messaged us they did not receive schedule A.

My husband sent it on 16 March
In April they said it's not received
.and after that he again sent it to them on April 25

Will this effect my application.