Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
I did contact our MP. She contacted LVO twice and got the same reply both times that an officer is reviewing our documents.
About a week ago I got a reply from REO that an officer is reviewing our file. Previously I was getting a response from NXR. Dont know what that is.
Our local MPs are not contacting LVO at all. They are just calling IRCC Montreal # like we all do. and if you call at the same # and inquire about your file status, same agent will provide you the same info as they providing it to your MP. Our MPs are not calling LVO!

Reactions: posse

SoniAZ

Apr 17, 2017
Our local MPs are not contacting LVO at all. They are just calling IRCC Montreal # like we all do. and if you call at the same # and inquire about your file status, same agent will provide you the same info as they providing it to your MP. Our MPs are not calling LVO!
What should we do then ? In 13 days our 12 months timeframe will lapse.
This is so annoying.

Reactions: humy.11.23

msajed

Star Member
Sep 8, 2009
What should we do then ? In 13 days our 12 months timeframe will lapse.
This is so annoying.
When u received email from NXR that means ur file is awaiting for full review, when u received email from REO that's means ur file with regional immigration office who will make decision sooner or later.

imaca

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
Big age gap? Common name ? A lot of travel ?
Can anyone tell me why is lot of traveling is not good ? as i travel a lot due to job is this will impact my processing time i am Jan applicant provided everything medical Sch A but my application status is still "Application Received" Nothing changed :(

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
Can anyone tell me why is lot of traveling is not good ? as i travel a lot due to job is this will impact my processing time i am Jan applicant provided everything medical Sch A but my application status is still "Application Received" Nothing changed :(
Depending on how long you stay in different countries impacts the application. I just feel they look deeper into the security, background check. If you have visas denied from the UK, states, Canada, that also seems to raise some flags for them. Has your file been transferred to LVO?

imaca

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
Depending on how long you stay in different countries impacts the application. I just feel they look deeper into the security, background check. If you have visas denied from the UK, states, Canada, that also seems to raise some flags for them.
Thank you for the reply. But i usually stays for duration 2 to 3 weeks max in one country they require PCC if us stay in a country more than 6 months.
Its more than 5 months, I have filed my case and i have no clue that whether my file transferred to the LVO or not, the only line additional i got is medical received. Do they tell us when they transfer the file to LVO?

Last edited:

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
Thank you for the reply. But i usually stays for duration 2 to 3 weeks max in one country they require PCC if us stay in a country more than 6 months.
Its more than 5 months, I have filed my case and i have no clue that whether my file transferred to the LVO or not, the only line additional i got is medical received. Do they tell us when they transfer the file to LVO?
Yes, they should send you an email stating it's been transferred to london.
Does your GCkey account show medical exam passed ? Also your ecas account should also show we have started processing your application etc... anything like that ?

Last edited:

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
Just another question..i tried linking my husband's application..wanted to know if they send a confirmation via email that its been linked successfully
I did receive a confirmation email that it was linked. I wouldn't worry too much about that though as long as its linked. If you can access your information on the account it should be fine. It's pretty obvious once it's linked