+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

arlhrpkcanada

May 19, 2017
i gave visa officer union council manual certificate of first divorce notice, three reconciliation notices and nadra divorce certificate. i wonder why visa officer is not considering divorce. aacording to pk law and Islamic sharia law it is divorced even i followed 90 days iddat time. plz give suggestion. now since 2 year i got married again
also have one baby. I also provided nadra marriage certificate showing my status on that "divorced"+ manual nikah nama in Urdu.​

Last edited:

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
i gave visa officer union council manual certificate of first divorce notice, three reconciliation notices and nadra divorce certificate. i wonder why visa officer is not considering divorce. aacording to pk law and Islamic sharia law it is divorced even i followed 90 days iddat time. plz give suggestion. now since 2 year i got married again
also have one baby. I also provided nadra marriage certificate showing my status on that "divorced"+ manual nikah nama in Urdu.​
What VO / LVO is saying about your first marriage OR divorce? can you paste some info here?
did you provide NADRA Issued Divorce Certificate OR Union Council issued Divorce Certificate?

arlhrpkcanada

May 19, 2017
thank u khan for replying.
LVO are not accepting my divorce, even I provided Nadra divorce certificate,
I sent application to UC with divorce deed in which i mentioned that i m giving my wife TALAQ Raji ( first divorce) so please issue me divorce certificate. After that they issued three reconciliation notices to both parties. after 90 days UC issued me certificate that 90 days have passed and no reconciliation happened, SO first notice of divorce is effective. With this certificate I applied for NADRA certificate at UC and union council issued me nadra certificate. NOw LVO are saying three notices were not issued. i do not know how to satisfied LVO that Islamically and according to MFL 1961 section 7A divorce is happened that is why UC issued me nadra divorce certificate. I guess LVO want that i should gave 3 divorce instead i wrote that i gave one divorce. plz help me how to satisfied LVO

Last edited:

2ndM-UC

Apr 29, 2018
I sent application to UC with divorce deed in which i mentioned that i m giving my wife TALAQ Raji ( first divorce) so please issue me divorce certificate. After that they issued three reconciliation notices to both parties. after 90 days UC issued me certificate that 90 days have passed and no reconciliation happened, SO first notice of divorce is effective. With this certificate I applied for NADRA certificate at UC and union council issued me nadra certificate. NOw LVO are saying three notices were not issued. i do not know how to satisfied LVO that Islamically and according to MFL 1961 section 7A divorce is happened that is why UC issued me nadra divorce certificate. plz help me how to satisfied LVO
Strange!
You have provided
1. Your Divorce Deed / Pronouncement of Divorce
2. Three Notices Issued by Union Council ( with Delivery Receipts to your Ex-Wife or only notices)
3. Union Council Divorce Certificate
4. Nadra Divorce Certificate.
Please correct if I understood wrong.
Please provide exactly wheat the Visa Officer wrote if possible for you.

SoniAZ

Apr 17, 2017
Does anyone know what department is REO ?

I got an email from REO department stating that my file in under review by an officer.

Anyone know anything about it ?

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent application to UC with divorce deed in which i mentioned that i m giving my wife TALAQ Raji ( first divorce) so please issue me divorce certificate. After that they issued three reconciliation notices to both parties. after 90 days UC issued me certificate that 90 days have passed and no reconciliation happened, SO first notice of divorce is effective. With this certificate I applied for NADRA certificate at UC and union council issued me nadra certificate. NOw LVO are saying three notices were not issued. i do not know how to satisfied LVO that Islamically and according to MFL 1961 section 7A divorce is happened that is why UC issued me nadra divorce certificate. I guess LVO want that i should gave 3 divorce instead i wrote that i gave one divorce. plz help me how to satisfied LVO

This makes me scary, mine is also second but my ex-wife took khula and my current wife is also divorced and she took khula too before.

I have submitted NADRA divorce cert because there is no reconciliation notices because I think it only applies when the groom divorced the wife.

Any comments on my case? Do I need to arrange more documents?

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
hmnnn LVO may not be considering your only 1 Divorce and they expected you to give your ex wife 3 Divorce / talaaq. which you didn't give.
not sure how come UC issued you divorce certificate on only 1 Talaaq?
not sure which sharai law they follow but as far as i know
if husband give only 1 Talaaq and rujooh his wife with in 90 days then there is no need for Nikah and they can start living together as husband wife
but if on 1 talaaq if they don't rujooh with in 90 days, then they are still husband and wife (Not Divorced) but they need to redo their Nikah (a simple one) in presence of two adults to do Hijabo Qabool with mehar etc which can be Rs 10. once nikah done they can rejoin each other

Wondering why you didn't give 3 Divorce to your ex-wife once you decided to leave her. ? why stuck with only 1 divorce? Not really sure but you may want to consult with a lawyer now?

Last edited:

arlhrpkcanada

May 19, 2017
hmnnn LVO may not be considering your only 1 Divorce and they expected you to give your ex wife 3 Divorce / talaaq. which you didn't give.
not sure how come UC issued you divorce certificate on only 1 Talaaq?
not sure which sharai law they follow but as far as i know
if husband give only 1 Talaaq and rujooh his wife with in 90 days then there is no need for Nikah and they can start living together as husband wife
but if on 1 talaaq if they don't rujooh with in 90 days, then they are still husband and wife (Not Divorced) but they need to redo their Nikah (a simple one) in presence of two adults to do Hijabo Qabool with mehar etc which can be Rs 10. once nikah done they can rejoin each other
no my dear after 1 divorce iddat of 90 days should be follow and after that divorce is happened between husband and wife, both husband and wife can remarry with some other person. this is according to hanfi Islamic law as well as govt law also. I followed 90 days with 3 reconciliation notices issued by UC to both parties and after 90 days UC issue divorce certificate and on that i pplied for NADRA certificate and UC issued me nadra certificate.
my question all my documents are issued legally and I follow the procedure according to the law then why LVO feeling hesitant to accept this reality. LVO wants 3 reconciliation notices not three divorce notices

please read this MFLO 1961 "
7. Talaq.
(1) Any man who wishes to divorce his wife shall, as soon as may be after the pronouncement of talaq in any form whatsoever, give the chairman a notice in writing of his having done so, and shall supply a copy thereof to the wife. (2) Whoever, contravenes the provisions of sub-section (1) shall be punishable with simple imprisonment for a term which may extend to one year, or with fine which may extend to five thousand rupees, or with both. (3) Save as provided in sub-section (5) talaq, unless revoked earlier, expressly or otherwise, shall not be effective until the expiration of ninety days from day on which notice under subsection (1) is delivered to the Chairman. (4) Within thirty days of the receipt of notice under Sub-section (1), the Chairman shall constitute an Arbitration Council for the purpose of bringing about a reconciliation between the parties, and the Arbitration Council shall take all steps necessary to bring about such reconciliation. (5) If the wife be pregnant at the time talaq is pronounced, talaq shall not be effective until the period mentioned in Sub-section (3) or the pregnancy, whichever later, ends. (6) Nothing shall debar a wife whose marriage has been terminated by talaq effective under his section from remarrying the same husband, without an intervening marriage with a third person, unless such termination is for the third time so effective. "

that law says a notice in writing not three notice, these three notices which LVO demand are reconciliation notices issued by UC. which in my case issued

LVO concern should be that legally divorce is happened or not, not concern about that someone gave 1 divorce or 2 divorce or 3 divorce and in my case divorce happened that is why UC issued me certificate.

Last edited:

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
Admin please update,

Guys ALLHAMDULILLAH GOT VISA and COPR today.
May 2017 aplicant.

I hope you guys get it soon.
congrats! it took exactly one year.

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
Pl
no my dear after 1 divorce iddat of 90 days should be follow and after that divorce is happened between husband and wife, both husband and wife can remarry with some other person. this is according to hanfi Islamic law as well as govt law also. I followed 90 days with 3 reconciliation notices issued by UC to both parties and after 90 days UC issue divorce certificate and on that i pplied for NADRA certificate and UC issued me nadra certificate.
my question all my documents are issued legally and I follow the procedure according to the law then why LVO feeling hesitant to accept this reality. LVO wants 3 reconciliation notices not three divorce notices

please read this MFLO 1961 "
7. Talaq.
(1) Any man who wishes to divorce his wife shall, as soon as may be after the pronouncement of talaq in any form whatsoever, give the chairman a notice in writing of his having done so, and shall supply a copy thereof to the wife. (2) Whoever, contravenes the provisions of sub-section (1) shall be punishable with simple imprisonment for a term which may extend to one year, or with fine which may extend to five thousand rupees, or with both. (3) Save as provided in sub-section (5) talaq, unless revoked earlier, expressly or otherwise, shall not be effective until the expiration of ninety days from day on which notice under subsection (1) is delivered to the Chairman. (4) Within thirty days of the receipt of notice under Sub-section (1), the Chairman shall constitute an Arbitration Council for the purpose of bringing about a reconciliation between the parties, and the Arbitration Council shall take all steps necessary to bring about such reconciliation. (5) If the wife be pregnant at the time talaq is pronounced, talaq shall not be effective until the period mentioned in Sub-section (3) or the pregnancy, whichever later, ends. (6) Nothing shall debar a wife whose marriage has been terminated by talaq effective under his section from remarrying the same husband, without an intervening marriage with a third person, unless such termination is for the third time so effective. "

that law says a notice in writing not three notice, these three notices which LVO demand are reconciliation notices issued by UC. which in my case issued

LVO concern should be that legally divorce is happened or not, not concern about that someone gave 1 divorce or 2 divorce or 3 divorce and in my case divorce happened that is why UC issued me certificate.
please if you can paste the information in this forum what actually LVO raising the concern about your divorce so all Senior members can read and reply to you OR suggest you something good for you. With out reading LVO concerns we really not sure what is their main concern is.