07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
App Recd at Missisauga office - today - May 2,2018
can you share following info so i can add u to spreadsheet: http://tinyurl.com/hklp8t5

Location of Principal Applicant (city):
Are you Sponsor or Applicant:
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR:
Sponsoring husband or wife:
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N):
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N):
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N):

ksabir

Apr 24, 2018
Location of Principal Applicant (city): Lahore
Are you Sponsor or Applicant: Sponsor
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR: citizen
Sponsoring husband or wife: husband
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N): Y
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N): Y
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N):Y

imaca

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
My ECAS is so static it get stuck at status " Application Received".
Medical Done
PCC/FRC/Schd A/ CNIC translation provided.
i have applied through the lawyer and he linked the application online on GCKEY. is there generic login password for lawyer to use GCKEY? if its not generic i think i can ask him to give me the credential of the GCKEY so that i can see my case status right.. need feedback
Thanks

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
My ECAS is so static it get stuck at status " Application Received".
Medical Done
PCC/FRC/Schd A/ CNIC translation provided.
i have applied through the lawyer and he linked the application online on GCKEY. is there generic login password for lawyer to use GCKEY? if its not generic i think i can ask him to give me the credential of the GCKEY so that i can see my case status right.. need feedback
Thanks
your lawyer should give the ID and PW of your GCKey. there is not generic ID / PW. Its unique for everyone. But not sure if your lawyer would do that.?

Reactions: imaca

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
Location of Principal Applicant (city): Lahore
Are you Sponsor or Applicant: Sponsor
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR: citizen
Sponsoring husband or wife: husband
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N): Y
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N): Y
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N):Y
I thnk Nikah Only Case should be "N"?

Reactions: posse

Sunny252

Dec 19, 2017
Salaam to all
what does " Civil Status" documents mean in documents checklist for spousal case
it is ask for nikaah naamaa or nadra marriage certificate or some thing else

imaca

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
i
your lawyer should give the ID and PW of your GCKey. there is not generic ID / PW. Its unique for everyone. But not sure if your lawyer would do that.?
did not ask him yet lets see i am going to write an email for the password and login details.

arlhrpkcanada

May 19, 2017
Slam to All
My case is second marriage case whereas its my wife's (sponsor's) first marriage.
I have submitted NADRA divorce certificate along with a Manual certificate from Secretary Union Council stating all details of divorce and failed reconciliation on that certificate. I got this document translated in english with notarized photocopy of original.
Is it enough as its what they ask in divorce cases on country specific document requirements.
Or I have to send full union council file to them including notices and all process adopted by Union Council?
Please guide?
did u give one divorce or 3 divorce at once or gave three divorce but after month interval i mean gave three divorce in 3 month ?
I gave only one divorce then union council send three reconciliation notices to both parties and after that they issued certificate that first notice of divorce is effective under Muslim law 1961 section 7A. then I applied for nadra divorce certificate and union council issued me Nadra divorce certificate. i also read according to pk law and Islamic sharia law after giving one divorce idat time of 90 days should be followed and after that first divorce is effective and marriage is dissolved and both can remarry again. visa officer said that only one notice is served so divorce is not took place. my question then why union council issued me nadra divorce certificate. senior plz guide me as soon as possible.