+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

2ndM-UC

Apr 29, 2018
Nice Post and in very detailed. But question will remain the same... if 3 talaaq are given at once then why these UC are following Ronciliation process OR they are following some other Divorce Islamic Rules?? and IRCC also following those rules too?
Yes, UC can follow the Reconciliation Process and if within 90 days the parties decide to live together they can. In short Islamically they are divorced but according to this MFLO 1961 they are not divorced until the expiration of 90 days. But after 90 days it will be in effect if the Husband has full filled THREE main requirements:
1. Pronouncement of Talaaq
2. Service of the notice on the Chairman (in which the wife is residing)
3. Service of a copy of the notice on the wife.
If he has full filled these requirements, he is eligible to have UC and Nadra Divorce Certificates.
But for immigration purpose, I would say one MUST go through Notice Procedure as well for the safe side.

Reactions: khancanada

2ndM-UC

Apr 29, 2018
so that means even if 3 talaaq pronounce at once if UC engaged by either party or both the parties, and reconciliation worked out, husband and wife can start living together again even husband pronounce 3xtalaaq verbally or in writing?
Yes you are right. It's the MFLO 1961 the CIC is following.

Reactions: khancanada

2ndM-UC

Apr 29, 2018
I had gone through the similar situation, I rememeber my days, when I was asking teh same question from every one.
I will help you.

It's nothing big, they just want to know that how the divorce actually taken place.
The certificate itself does not give them the whole picture.
If your wife does not have 3 reconciliation notices, ask her to go to the UC from where the divorce process got finalized, they usually have all the papers. If UC does not have 3 notices, they surely will have 2, get all the possible papers and just prioritize them according to dates. It's much better to explain the how the process has taken place on stamped paper and attach all the related documents including UC certificate.

I submitted mine and alhamdulilah got pre arrival.
Assalam O Alaikum
If possible, can I get your opinion on my case specific stuff privately? My email is AbuFati9192@gmail.com
Thanks

imaca

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
I have filed the application to Canada office along with the photos of the ceremony and the forms through lawyer, then they initiate the process AOR1 then Sponsor approval, then they asked for additional documents translated CNIC/medical /PCC / FRC and Form A. i hope next step is the transfer of my file to LVO. I am Jan 2018 applicant

My question is in any stage do the require original documents like nikha nama / educational certificates / original PCC and FRC ? as so far all the additional documents were uploaded through webform.

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
I have filed the application to Canada office along with the photos of the ceremony and the forms through lawyer, then they initiate the process AOR1 then Sponsor approval, then they asked for additional documents translated CNIC/medical /PCC / FRC and Form A. i hope next step is the transfer of my file to LVO. I am Jan 2018 applicant

My question is in any stage do the require original documents like nikha nama / educational certificates / original PCC and FRC ? as so far all the additional documents were uploaded through webform.
they dont ask for originals with the app. in the future during your process if they decide they want to see the original, they may ask you. or they may ask you to bring original to interview if they need interview. but otherwise usually no

Reactions: imaca

FAIZAQURBAN

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
Agreed, mine is also first marriage and age gap is only 1 year for me. Mine was also love marriage but would be considered nikah only case i suppose. We don't plan on doing the whole barat, walima thing we just wanted to do one combined nice function after he arrives to Canada as I didn't want to do one in Pakistan since all my friends and family are here and it's really complicating to do barat here then fly all the way there for walima including all family etc...LVO should understand that. I had dolki functions, nikah ceremony and reception in Pakistan though. All relatives attended minus my mom and some of my siblings because it was decided on suddenly. So I suppose that's a red flag for me but I explained everything to them in the application when submitting. I only hope they complete it within 12 months and I really pray and hope they don't ask me for additional things otherwise I am being pretty patient perhaps because I visited my spouse jan to march so that helped cope with a lot.
Oh ok. I also explained them everything when i applied. And i am living with my husband since sep 2017 untill now. Also i had a misscarriage at 7 month which i told them and give them all doc proof from trillium. So i hope it will explain them everything about my situation and they will process our fill with in 12 month.

FAIZAQURBAN

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
I have no clue, I ordered notes and nothing seems to have started..it hasn't been touched for months it seems to have been "put away" so no eligibility, no background, no security. Last month I received an email response stating the file awaits full review. Now God knows how long that takes and what they check for
Same as mine. I got the same responce from Gcms notes and email also saying that my file is waiting for full review.

Reactions: humy.11.23

wmate

Jun 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-02-2016
File Transfer...
24-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-11-2015
Got stamped visa and COPR Alhamdulillah... please update

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
Oh ok. I also explained them everything when i applied. And i am living with my husband since sep 2017 untill now. Also i had a misscarriage at 7 month which i told them and give them all doc proof from trillium. So i hope it will explain them everything about my situation and they will process our fill with in 12 month.
Oh man sorry to hear about the miscarriage

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017

mubasharraja

Feb 18, 2018
Calgary
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
B
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
Doc's Request.
02-11-2017
AOR Received.
01-11-2017
File Transfer...
08-01-2018
Med's Request
02-11-2017
Med's Done....
14-11-2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
No
Actually i m march 2017 applicant my husband lives in hamilton he applied for spouse visa but unfortunately havnt got PPR yet
Your case was nikkah only?
Nops my case was full wedding ...

mubasharraja

Feb 18, 2018
Calgary
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
B
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
Doc's Request.
02-11-2017
AOR Received.
01-11-2017
File Transfer...
08-01-2018
Med's Request
02-11-2017
Med's Done....
14-11-2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
No
I submitted my passport on Thursday and didn't fill the details of spouse.When do you think I will get Copr
Letter that my received on her online account said it is confirmation of PR and also requested passport, appendix a, 2 pics.... did you receive Appendix B? It was saying in first line

Reactions: carolbb23

wmate

Jun 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-02-2016
File Transfer...
24-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-11-2015
Reactions: humy.11.23

imaca

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
they dont ask for originals with the app. in the future during your process if they decide they want to see the original, they may ask you. or they may ask you to bring original to interview if they need interview. but otherwise usually no