+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
Ya I don't get what the deal is then it isn't like you're sponsoring second time.
I actually dont know if we will be interviewed. Almost all 2nd marriages on the tracking sheet were interviewed but I dont know if it's just 2nd time sponsoring or any 2nd marriage. Hoping for no interview :)

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
I actually dont know if we will be interviewed. Almost all 2nd marriages on the tracking sheet were interviewed but I dont know if it's just 2nd time sponsoring or any 2nd marriage. Hoping for no interview :)
I'm just hoping for some movement LOL it's been frozen since ever

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
Insha'Allah you will hear something soon. Is it still under 'eligibility review'?
I have no clue, I ordered notes and nothing seems to have started..it hasn't been touched for months it seems to have been "put away" so no eligibility, no background, no security. Last month I received an email response stating the file awaits full review. Now God knows how long that takes and what they check for

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
I have no clue, I ordered notes and nothing seems to have started..it hasn't been touched for months it seems to have been "put away" so no eligibility, no background, no security. Last month I received an email response stating the file awaits full review. Now God knows how long that takes and what they check for
Whats the status on gckey?

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
Whats the status on gckey?
Nothing at all, the same for months. We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements, the additional documents you provided have been uploaded (which was like that since September or something) medical exam passed (again same since August), we will message you once background starts. The same general, been the same since September. What does yours state ?

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
Nothing at all, the same for months. We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements, the additional documents you provided have been uploaded (which was like that since September or something) medical exam passed (again same since August), we will message you once background starts. The same general, been the same since September. What does yours state ?
Same...my file was transferred to LVO few weeks ago so I dont expect anything else right now.

It does not take them much time to do the actual review and background check which is why they just leave the file on the side in the queue for months and open it in the later part of the 12 month period. This is especially true for cases that have any 'red flag'. They process 'clean' cases faster.

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
Same...my file was transferred to LVO few weeks ago so I dont expect anything else right now.

It does not take them much time to do the actual review and background check which is why they just leave the file on the side in the queue for months and open it in the later part of the 12 month period. This is especially true for cases that have any 'red flag'. They process 'clean' cases faster.
LOL our cases are filthy ..it has been like 10 months now pretty much maybe they'll touch my file soon

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017

I really don't see the purpose of throwing files aside for absolutely no reason labelled "red flag" how do you even know if they've labelled them that in the first place

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
I really don't see the purpose of throwing files aside for absolutely no reason labelled "red flag" how do you even know if they've labelled them that in the first place
They have a huge number of files to process. They do look at our files in the start and if they see any 'red flag', they queue them accordingly.

Green212

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016
Hi guys,
I was issued a pfl and it says to respond by sending in documents to the visa office within 30 days. A window to upload the documents on GCkey also appeared. There was a delay in compiling the documents so I am not sure that the mail will reach the office in time. I will upload the documents online on time though. Would it be a problem if the hard copy gets there a bit late or the online upload will suffice?
Anyone?

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
they asks you to upload so upload asap and they will receive your docs same day before the deadline.
Meanwhile you can mail as well with a tracking #.

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
They have a huge number of files to process. They do look at our files in the start and if they see any 'red flag', they queue them accordingly.
they should give priority to Red flag files so if anythign they need clarification or need more info, etc they can request and we can provide asap.
if file red flag keeping them aside doesn't make sense.
And what is red flag! Divorce...yea first timeever a divorce since GOD created this earth.....
2nd marriage wow what a big red flag...
Age Gap..that must be the first ever marriage on this planet earth with a age gap so a BIG Red Flag.....

Reactions: humy.11.23