+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
I knew it....although I have no clue what my batch number is but im pretty sure by now its fucked up since im sittin on my rear waiting for them to either take me or leave me the fuck alone.....seriously man I feel sick to the stomach, what if grass is not greener on the other side?? Well guess as the saying goes "I wont know unless i wont go" but this country on earth is so fuckin sacred that visa of canada is pershaps the hardest for families trying to re-unite!!! Most don't like Trump but guess what, if you're married to an American citizen boom you'll be there in not more than 6 months......
Then get divorce and marry an American so u can be there in 6 months and live under Trump. There is a difference between Canada and US. Canada is a better country for a reason.

I know the wait time is super annoying but hang in there :) You waited 10 years to apply and now this 1 year is frustrating you so much? Should have started a little earlier. Just saying...don't take it seriously :)

Last edited:

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
I already have American visitor's visa.....bohat hee giri howi baat kardi paki....hai na akhir paki :mad: anyway I don't about you but I don't like to keep my kids out of my sight for long. I already have visited them in The U.S. for a month but still that is not re-unification. By giving me a such a suggestion one can very well imagine who is frustrated here...douche
first off .. calm down .. if you will speak ill of Canada in front of any Canadian, and praise Mighty America, then obviously, this is the reaction you will get in return ..

2ndly .. ppl who have moved here quite easily have misused the system .. they come here and then become a burden on the government .. who has to support these ppl financially .. but guess what? this financial money isn't coming out of the government's pockets, but the people of Canada, who work their a** off and pay taxes .. and for whom and why?

The restrictions are there for a reason .. people who have gone divorces, while still in queue in the immigration process, who have somehow found out by miracle that the Pakistani Spouse is only coming here for the visa and then will ditch them or be a lazy a**, the government is also helping these Canadian spouses out by making sure they will not end up ruining this person's life or end up being a burden on the government ..

There is always a reason .. i am May 2017 applicant .. my hubby is now in queue for an interview .. i will be visiting him for the interview .. this was a very difficult choice, considering the temperatures there .. and the huge amount of load shedding .. you should be grateful that you can meet your spouse and kids in USA at least ..

khair .. just asking you to calm down .. you will hear something soon .. why don't you order notes and see what they have started? you will also find out if you are part of the dreadful group - az8oojb ..

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
@ AHC, any news / date about your Hubby Interview?

Hamna Mustafa

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Then get divorce and marry an American so u can be there in 6 months and live under Trump. There is a difference between Canada and US. Canada is a better country for a reason.

I know the wait time is super annoying but hang in there :) You waited 10 years to apply and now this 1 year is frustrating you so much? Should have started a little earlier. Just saying...don't take it seriously :)
I dont agree with u here. american visa takes really long. They have no specific time. They take more than a year. I have loads of cousins and i know a lot of people who have been waiting for more than 2 years.

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
@ AHC, any news / date about your Hubby Interview?
nahi .. checking emails 100 times a day .. even ecas and gckey .. abb this wait will kill me .. :(

AJSM

Dec 2, 2016
Nice Post and in very detailed. But question will remain the same... if 3 talaaq are given at once then why these UC are following Ronciliation process OR they are following some other Divorce Islamic Rules?? and IRCC also following those rules too?
Union council follows the procedure regardless of the formats of talaq, whether 3 at once or on different dates.
They need to ensure that they did intervene between two parties for the reconciliation, in spite if the both parties were interested or not. Once all the waiting period is over, person fills the form and write an application for the issuance NADRA UC divorce certificate ( final Certificate)

Reactions: khancanada and mish

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
Couldn't have said it better myself, that was simply rude and unnecessary. There is no reason for vulgar language as there are others who have been waiting much longer. I was born in Canada and raised in Canada. I love this country, it is home to me but to degrade Pakistan or Pakistanis is also very wrong especially because it is our background including his. I have travelled to the states several times and I know Canada and Canadians are much better. Thanks!
True that. Respect for Pakistan and Canada. I have worked in the US and Canada is a better place overall.

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
Union council follows the procedure regardless of the formats of talaq, whether 3 at once or on different dates.
They need to ensure that they did intervene between two parties for the reconciliation, in spite if the both parties were interested or not. Once all the waiting period is over, person fills the form and write an application for the issuance NADRA UC divorce certificate ( final Certificate)
so that means even if 3 talaaq pronounce at once if UC engaged by either party or both the parties, and reconciliation worked out, husband and wife can start living together again even husband pronounce 3xtalaaq verbally or in writing?

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
nahi .. checking emails 100 times a day .. even ecas and gckey .. abb this wait will kill me .. :(
you should write an email to LVO and request an early interview date.
get a temporary flight (eticket) from a travel agency about eid time and indicate that you alread flying for eid there so please schedule an interview date during your viist to pakistan otherwise you may have to come back again .
if i were you i would do that.
i m flying on sun june 3rd and staying until jul 1st. i wish if they at least let me know if they are going to call my wife for an interview (GOd forbid) if they do then i will request the same what i suggested you

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
you should write an email to LVO and request an early interview date.
get a temporary flight (eticket) from a travel agency about eid time and indicate that you alread flying for eid there so please schedule an interview date during your viist to pakistan otherwise you may have to come back again .
if i were you i would do that.
i m flying on sun june 3rd and staying until jul 1st. i wish if they at least let me know if they are going to call my wife for an interview (GOd forbid) if they do then i will request the same what i suggested you
Thanks .. but ill let them send me the date ..

FAIZAQURBAN

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
Tell me about it mine was the same. All this time I had been thinking perhaps mine is complicating but it seems like some slow douche has our files and is taking their sweet time. Haven't really done anything at all
@humy.11.23 its been 10.5 months now. I don't understand why LVO are delaying our file. Me and husband age difference is 5 years. For both of us its 1st marriage. Wherease our marriage is love marriage but my husband's family attend all the functions and not my parents. May be that is the red flag. Other than that everything looks fine.