+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
I got my GCMS notes which says crimnality, eligblity and background not yet started file is Still PUT AWAY. And i am june 2017 Applicant and in the same group in which they put all shareef and Innocent people.
Tell me about it mine was the same. All this time I had been thinking perhaps mine is complicating but it seems like some slow douche has our files and is taking their sweet time. Haven't really done anything at all

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
Faiza .. when were the notes generated .. march? A lot of activity is happenin now in April .. email LVO and and get an update .. then order ur notes again ..

Im in the same group .. waitin for interview date now ..
I received a response in April and it was the same, my notes came then too. I emailed them again let's see what they say now ..

Reactions: khancanada

God-is-love

Feb 6, 2018
Thanks for your informative reply brother. So it means that we can leave that date portion blank and date could be handwritten by sponsor later when sponsor receives the application?
Please also help in Form IMM 008, in principal applicant's contact information I have mentioned my own mailing and email address instead of my wife (sponsor's) address. I have also filled representative form and have assigned my wife to be my representative. Whereas insturctions on contact info requires to give representatives address instead of my own address?
Should I change this address?
Is it necessary to make my sponsor act like my representative too?

Why would you even write dates for your wife? She could do it when signing :). Also It sounds like you did it electronically? If so then that would be obvious that YOU did it before printing out. If hand written then should be ok assuming same ink and similar hand writing.

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
Thanks for your informative reply brother. So it means that we can leave that date portion blank and date could be handwritten by sponsor later when sponsor receives the application?
Please also help in Form IMM 008, in principal applicant's contact information I have mentioned my own mailing and email address instead of my wife (sponsor's) address. I have also filled representative form and have assigned my wife to be my representative. Whereas insturctions on contact info requires to give representatives address instead of my own address?
Should I change this address?
Is it necessary to make my sponsor act like my representative too?
Yes, she should hand write dates. Don't feel too bad mailing forms again. I'm sponsor and my wife had to mail twice as we made mistakes the first time. Regarding representative, I didn't do it so not sure right now. You really don't have to do this form right now. Just send the application. You can do the respresntative form later in the process.

Reactions: God-is-love

Malukushal

Star Member
Apr 7, 2017
Guys, I was asked to do re medical after receiving invitation letter. My 1st medical expires in coming month. I went for re medical but my chest x ray is abnormal( according to IOM) and they want me to appear for sputum test. I'm so worried I never had any cough or symptoms of tb why do they want me to do this test :(

Anyone here had any such experience plz share

God-is-love

Feb 6, 2018
Thanks again brother.
A little more help request....Form IMM5406 states that all names must also be written in native language (Urdu for us) and in English. Should I try to type names in urdu or names could be written in Urdu by hand?
Yes, she should hand write dates. Don't feel too bad mailing forms again. I'm sponsor and my wife had to mail twice as we made mistakes the first time. Regarding representative, I didn't do it so not sure right now. You really don't have to do this form right now. Just send the application. You can do the respresntative form later in the process.

Ukrainian girl

Oct 7, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
Med's Request
07-03-2018
If he put his mailing and email address instead of his spouses then it’s a must to submit the “Use or representative form” as well. Otherwise there’s a big chance that app would be returned for missing form because there have been many cases on this forum when apps got returned because “The use of representative form” was missing however someone put their own mailing address instead of their spouses.
If he doesn’t want to submit that form then he should just put his spouses address as her mailing address and his own mailing address as his current address and then indeed to submit that form later on if he wishes so.

Last edited:

God-is-love

Feb 6, 2018
Thanks indeed. I have put my wife (sponsor's mailing address and email instead of my address and also have filed "representative form IMM5476. I hope it would work?
If he put his mailing and email address instead of his spouses then it’s a must to submit the “Use or representative form” as well. Otherwise there’s a big chance that app would be returned for missing form because there have been many cases on this forum when apps got returned because “The use of representative form” was missing however someone put their own mailing address instead of their spouses.

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
He is actually pricnicpal applicant. He will need to use his spouse (sponsor) contact info if he wants his wife to be his reperenerative. That's what my understanding is. And yes in that case he will need to fill out representative form.

What I was suggesting was that just use his own info and don't mix anything and send the app and do reperenerative form later if needed. Again it's upto him.

Ukrainian girl

Oct 7, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
Med's Request
07-03-2018
Thanks indeed. I have put my wife (sponsor's mailing address and email instead of my address and also have filed "representative form IMM5476. I hope it would work?
Yes, as long as you filled out the use of representative form then using one mailing address for both spouses should be fine!

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
Thanks again brother.
A little more help request....Form IMM5406 states that all names must also be written in native language (Urdu for us) and in English. Should I try to type names in urdu or names could be written in Urdu by hand?
You can do either way. I did it with hand.

Ukrainian girl

Oct 7, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
Med's Request
07-03-2018
He is actually pricnicpal applicant. He will need to use his spouse (sponsor) contact info if he wants his wife to be his reperenerative. That's what my understanding is. And yes in that case he will need to fill out representative form.

What I was suggesting was that just use his own info and don't mix anything and send the app and do reperenerative form later if needed. Again it's upto him.
Yes, I also think that it would be easier and less confusing to put each spouses mailing addresses on the forms and then change it later on but it’s up to him.

aamna.hamza

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
Hey
Can please some one tell me how to order notes.. I haven’t tried ordering notes but i want to now .. I don’t know how to can some one share link and help thanks