AOR 1 Received: 10 March 2018
Medical Request: 21 March 2018
PCC Request: 21 March 2018
Schedule A Request: 21 March 2018
Additional Marriage Photos Request: 21 March 2018
Sponsor Approval: 3 April 2018
Medical Complete & Passed: 4 April 2018
PCC & Schedule A Submitted: 9 April 2018

Kindly update and correct any errors in the spreadsheet for my case.
Thanks in advance.
Interesting. So they can ask for more photos even while the application is still in Mississauga? How many photos did you originally send with the application? Just curious..

kmood

Star Member
Nov 30, 2017
Interesting. So they can ask for more photos even while the application is still in Mississauga? How many photos did you originally send with the application? Just curious..
My photos were VERY detailed I made 19 pages and each defined with year people and description. Each page had about 7-10 pictures with description and people in the picture.
Although I noticed I had 3 pages of pictures of the wedding pictures with the whole family and event coverage but I missed the signing of nikkah picture of myself (sponsor) so they have been very specific about sending that one to them lol.

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
My photos were VERY detailed I made 19 pages and each defined with year people and description. Each page had about 7-10 pictures with description and people in the picture.
Although I noticed I had 3 pages of pictures of the wedding pictures with the whole family and event coverage but I missed the signing of nikkah picture of myself (sponsor) so they have been very specific about sending that one to them lol.
Oh ok that makes sense. For sure they wanna see the photos of the main event.

kkalim

Apr 9, 2018
didn't get a reply yet so posting it here, if some one can please guide me.

I got married December 2017 in Pakistan and just last month(March) sent in my file for spouse sponsorship, knowing the processing time I am planning on going back this December and am wanting for my wife to come back with me for couple of months.
Wanted to know what is the best way to go about it and what things I should send them and when I should actually start the process.

My wife was enrolled in university (BSC) but in Canada there is no equivalent so she decided to stop that until she comes here and currently is doing a one year certification as a Lab Technician, so at the end of it she wont really have anything; in terms of having any link to a job or schooling, but she lives with her family who support her and I also send her money every month. What can we show that will establish ties to the country and her intent on going back. As I have heard this is really IMPORTANT.

I can show all the important things related to me as a Job, Taxes, Bank statements, pay stubs, references, Canadian passport. (Please let me know what else would be beneficial)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You.

FAIZAQURBAN

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
I order motes couple of weeks ago. They didn't ask me for payment at that time but they send me confirmation email with 6 digit tracking number. After a week they ask me to make payment and i did online and send them receipt but today i got an email that they couldn't find my file so give us file number and tracking number if i applied on line. I send them file number uci number 6 digit tracking number ,reference code but they could not find my file. I am a june 2017 applicant. I send them consent firm from my husband too. Any idea why its happening to my file? Thank you in advance.

dania12

Aug 6, 2014
hi everyone,
I want to ask I am sponsor and living in Canada, do I also need to send police check as well as I received letter from LONDON office that
you must also provide police certificate for every family member(wheather accompanying you to Canada or not) who is aged 18 or older.

and second only one account can be link to account? or both husband and wife can link? bcz I linked but now my husband is not able to attach any document...?

I highly appreciate your answer.

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
I order motes couple of weeks ago. They didn't ask me for payment at that time but they send me confirmation email with 6 digit tracking number. After a week they ask me to make payment and i did online and send them receipt but today i got an email that they couldn't find my file so give us file number and tracking number if i applied on line. I send them file number uci number 6 digit tracking number ,reference code but they could not find my file. I am a june 2017 applicant. I send them consent firm from my husband too. Any idea why its happening to my file? Thank you in advance.
they lost your file? can't be.. you have ordered notes once i remember and they have sent it to you.
send email
LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
with URGENT in subject line and inquire the same that u have ordered notes and u received an email that your file is lost?
attached the email that you received

Reactions: AHC

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
didn't get a reply yet so posting it here, if some one can please guide me.

I got married December 2017 in Pakistan and just last month(March) sent in my file for spouse sponsorship, knowing the processing time I am planning on going back this December and am wanting for my wife to come back with me for couple of months.
Wanted to know what is the best way to go about it and what things I should send them and when I should actually start the process.

My wife was enrolled in university (BSC) but in Canada there is no equivalent so she decided to stop that until she comes here and currently is doing a one year certification as a Lab Technician, so at the end of it she wont really have anything; in terms of having any link to a job or schooling, but she lives with her family who support her and I also send her money every month. What can we show that will establish ties to the country and her intent on going back. As I have heard this is really IMPORTANT.

I can show all the important things related to me as a Job, Taxes, Bank statements, pay stubs, references, Canadian passport. (Please let me know what else would be beneficial)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You.
If you are going to bring her in coming December Which is 2018, then who knows may be her sponsorship is done by then. You should apply for her visit visa a month before you go.
At that time you will know status of your application as well.

She must not quit her studies because that is the only strong tie she is left with in Pakistan .

I suggest if you going in December 2018 then make it your own visit and if the file is not finalized then after coming back apply for her visit visa.

2nd you can apply before you go to Pakistan, if they give you visit visa then you can bring her with you.

Reactions: posse

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
hi everyone,
I want to ask I am sponsor and living in Canada, do I also need to send police check as well as I received letter from LONDON office that
you must also provide police certificate for every family member(wheather accompanying you to Canada or not) who is aged 18 or older.

and second only one account can be link to account? or both husband and wife can link? bcz I linked but now my husband is not able to attach any document...?

I highly appreciate your answer.
Only PA is needed to provide Police certificate and any dependent above 18 years. Now I think they raised dependent age to 22 (not sure).

PA need to link application to GCKEY. Because PA will receive correspondence after sponsor is approved.

Reactions: posse

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
@khancanada , I think she should spend another 5 dollrs and make a new GCMS notes request.

Don't put LVO into it. Now a days GCMS notes generating department is under huge backlog, they even tell you in email that we are trying to make request complete in time.
Instead of stretching matter between LVO and GCMS. Make a new request.

Let the LVO do your application.

Check other members of anyone has a better idea.

kmood

Star Member
Nov 30, 2017
Do all candidates who have Principal Applicant in Pakistan have LVO as their VO? or is it possible to have Mississauga as a VO ?

m.2055

Dec 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
27-10-2017
Do all candidates who have Principal Applicant in Pakistan have LVO as their VO? or is it possible to have Mississauga as a VO ?
Almost every pakistani applicant's file goes to LVO. Mississauga only processes very straigh forward file. But i have never seen file of a pakistani applicant being processes there

CETMWA

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
How many days IRCC takes after submission of schedule A/background declaration and police certificate ...because i submit on 20 Mar-18 ..due date was 25-Mar-18 ..but yet no update from them

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
@khancanada , I think she should spend another 5 dollrs and make a new GCMS notes request.

Don't put LVO into it. Now a days GCMS notes generating department is under huge backlog, they even tell you in email that we are trying to make request complete in time.
Instead of stretching matter between LVO and GCMS. Make a new request.

Let the LVO do your application.

Check other members of anyone has a better idea.
Notes after notes ? do u think if she apply 3rd time they will find her file?
i dont see backlog as i have received my notes in exact 31 days.
it is really a big issue that the department who generates notes not able to find her file? OR they are missing some thing. ? when we apply for notes we already provide all the details.
it's a digital file? computerized so it shouldn't be lost. :eek: