Application in Process date: Oct 13, 2017
Upfront medical date: September 19, 2017
Re-medical request date:N/A
Re-medical performed date:N/A
Medical and Police Request Date:
Review of Eligiblity in Progress Date (MYCIC):
Review of Medical Passed Date (MYCIC):
Review of submitted document Date (MYCIC):
Background check in progress Date (MYCIC): Not sure how to check this but its complete
Additional document request date: Sep 8, 2017
Additional documents that are requested: Schedule A Form
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N): Yes
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N): No
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N): No
Interview Date: N/A
Decision Made Date: March 7, 2018
Passport Request Date:March 7, 2018
COPR & Passport stamped date: March 7, 2018

Process took a total of roughly 7.5 months. She is now coming here next month! :)

rumiat

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
Congratulations!

My dates are almost exactly the same as yours. Can you please tell me what your MyCIC and ECAS say?

Did you receive a prearrival email? If so, when?

Application received in Mississauga date: July 18, 2017
Location of Principal Applicant (city): Peshawar
Are you Sponsor or Applicant: Sponsor
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR: Citizen
Sponsoring husband or wife: Husband
Sponsor Approval Date: August 29, 2017
Application in Process date: Oct 13, 2017
Upfront medical date: September 19, 2017
Re-medical request date:N/A
Re-medical performed date:N/A
Medical and Police Request Date:
Review of Eligiblity in Progress Date (MYCIC):
Review of Medical Passed Date (MYCIC):
Review of submitted document Date (MYCIC):
Background check in progress Date (MYCIC): Not sure how to check this but its complete
Additional document request date: Sep 8, 2017
Additional documents that are requested: Schedule A Form
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N): Yes
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N): No
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N): No
Interview Date: N/A
Decision Made Date: March 7, 2018
Passport Request Date:March 7, 2018
COPR & Passport stamped date: March 7, 2018

Process took a total of roughly 7.5 months. She is now coming here next month! :)

safiu94

Apr 4, 2018
Yes, i
Congratulations!

My dates are almost exactly the same as yours. Can you please tell me what your MyCIC and ECAS say?

Did you receive a prearrival email? If so, when?
received the pre arrival email on March 8. It says decision made. My wife submitted her passport to islamabad office last wednesday and got it back yesterday with the COPR.

Also Thank you :)

rumiat

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
Ok. What did your eligibility section say when you got the prearrival email? I got mine on 9th March and have been waiting on DM. MyCIC still says eligibility under review and BGC “We are processing your background check”. I just want to be sure I’m not missing anything.

Yes, i

received the pre arrival email on March 8. It says decision made. My wife submitted her passport to islamabad office last wednesday and got it back yesterday with the COPR.

Also Thank you :)

OttawaSponsor

Mar 11, 2018
Hello all, thanks for all the uselful info on this thread. Was just wondering when submitting photocopies of NICOP and Passport photocopies do they have to be certified true copies, or are just photocopies ok. As well as of Nikka papers etc.

msajed

Star Member
Sep 8, 2009
Hi anybody may, June and July applicant can confirm, AZ800JB group number of applicants has to go through interview? Is it true? Is group number has to do anything with

msajed

Star Member
Sep 8, 2009
Hi anybody may, June and July applicant can confirm, AZ800JB group number of applicants has to go through interview? Is it true? Is group number has to do anything with red flag?

Reactions: humy.11.23

savaant

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
What is ECAS? and what additional information can we get about an application through GSCM Notes which is not already available on GCKey?

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Hi anybody may, June and July applicant can confirm, AZ800JB group number of applicants has to go through interview? Is it true? Is group number has to do anything with red flag?
there a lot of us in this group .. including me .. May app .. no its not associated with red flag or anything .. just file put away and they will touch it when they want to ..

are you in this group too?

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
What is ECAS? and what additional information can we get about an application through GSCM Notes which is not already available on GCKey?
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do

you can use either sponsor's or PA's info in the above website ..

gcms notes - you have to order them ..they will never be available on gckey .. you can get a lot of more information from these notes .. why dont you search this forum and find out? it gives you all sorts of notes made by an officer working on your file?

Reactions: posse

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
just to let everyone know i applied for FRC using the online Nadra website: http://id.nadra.gov.pk/family-registration-certificate/

their website is extremely glitchy and crashes a lot or logs you out in the middle of whatever you are doing. it took a lot of tries but once the application was successfully submitted, i got the FRC next day in email as a PDF file. you can pay by credit card. fees is 1,500 rs.

you will need to submit your photo on the website during the application process, you can get the photo taken at home by someone just make sure it matches specifications, needs white background 35mm x 45mm etc. very simple to do. you will not need to submit your wife's photo. you will need to submit photos of children if you have them and they are under 18.

i will submit the FRC voluntarily along with my other documents i am sending to advise them of my wifes name change and new passport.

EDIT: there are 2 types of FRC, 1 is with you and your spouse and your children. 2nd is with you, your siblings, and your parents. as far as IRCC is concerned they only want to see the 1st one with you, your spouse, and any children
Great! so do you have any children? i remember you pointed out once that couple only do not need FRC? only LVO asking with a child or with children?

Reactions: posse

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
there a lot of us in this group .. including me .. May app .. no its not associated with red flag or anything .. just file put away and they will touch it when they want to ..

are you in this group too?
why they put away our file? can someone remind LVO to pick up our files please which are put away and accumulating dust :eek:o_O:D

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
why they put away our file? can someone remind LVO to pick up our files please which are put away and accumulating dust :eek:o_O:D
khan saab .. abb to hum sub ko deep depression ki pills lay layni chaheyain .. aur medical bills LVO ko send kar dayna chaheya .. kiyon Canada walay bill pay karain? LVO humain depression day raha hai to London walay bill bharain .. waisay b, prince harry ki wedding aarahi hai, to kafi paisa ban jaye ga ..

ughhhhhh!!!

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
Great! so do you have any children? i remember you pointed out once that couple only do not need FRC? only LVO asking with a child or with children?
no i dont have any children. but i saw some posts on FB group about LVO asking for it, and i was already sending them documents about my wifes last name change so thought i might as well send the FRC along with those documents.

Reactions: khancanada