+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

l992

Apr 21, 2016
Keep an eye on the spreadsheet, interview dates are mentioned there, so u can have an idea regarding which months applicants are set for interview in March.
Hey, thanks for getting back.

As I was suspecting - we got a date! Yayyy!

There's a catch though. LVO sent us an interview letter on March 6th and my lawyer was on vacation therefore he did not forward the correspondence to me until March 18th. I read the letter (interview date given is April 11th, 2018) which requires us to reply back and confirm interview schedule within 7 days - is this going to be causing us a problem?

Second of all, where can I get an idea of what an interview is like? I have been able to gather a list of questions but I am looking to understand what the process is like and also need to know - do they provide an interpreter on scene?

I would love to get anybody's feedback on this - your replies will be much appreciated.

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
Hey, thanks for getting back.

As I was suspecting - we got a date! Yayyy!

There's a catch though. LVO sent us an interview letter on March 6th and my lawyer was on vacation therefore he did not forward the correspondence to me until March 18th. I read the letter (interview date given is April 11th, 2018) which requires us to reply back and confirm interview schedule within 7 days - is this going to be causing us a problem?

Second of all, where can I get an idea of what an interview is like? I have been able to gather a list of questions but I am looking to understand what the process is like and also need to know - do they provide an interpreter on scene?

I would love to get anybody's feedback on this - your replies will be much appreciated.
You can get the list of interview question from spreadsheet. Send LVO an immediately put URGENT in Subject line and explain the same how you miss the interview date.
In same email you can request for an interpreter.
What we have read here in this forum, after interview if all goes well Islamabad stamping the passport with Immigration visa.
so take your valid passport and passport size pics with you at least 2 or more.
Asks Interviewer humbly to issue you the visa same day.
Not sure you are the PA OR sponsor 1992:?
can't find you in spreadsheet?

l992

Apr 21, 2016
You can get the list of interview question from spreadsheet. Send LVO an immediately put URGENT in Subject line and explain the same how you miss the interview date.
What we have read here in this forum, after interview if all goes well Islamabad stamping the passport with Immigration visa.
Thank you for the reply but I don't think you understood my questions.

1. I already have the list of questions.
2. We did not miss the interview date - it is in the future (April 11, 2018).

Question 1:
Our lawyer received interview email on March 6 but he did not inform us until March 18 and I cannot call him because he is out of the country so I cannot know if he confirmed our attendance or not. Will this cause a problem?

Question 2:
Does the High Commision provide interpreters by default even without a special request?

Question 3:
What is the interview like and usually how long is it?

khancanada, please do not take any offense but I would like to hear from someone who has recently been to an interview because I have read a lot of replies on this forum but I am looking for a recent experience as things always keep changing. I am not in the spreadsheet and I am the sponsor - PA is my wife currently living in Pakistan.

Thank you

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017

Question 1:
Our lawyer received interview email on March 6 but he did not inform us until March 18 and I cannot call him because he is out of the country so I cannot know if he confirmed our attendance or not. Will this cause a problem?

Question 2:
Does the High Commision provide interpreters by default even without a special request?

Question 3:

khancanada, please do not take any offense but I would like to hear from someone who has recently been to an interview because I have read a lot of replies on this forum but I am looking for a recent experience as things always keep changing. I am not in the spreadsheet and I am the sponsor - PA is my wife currently living in Pakistan.

Thank you
go back few pages .. search for people who recently had interviews and got visas .. you will find out what the interview is like .. there are atleast 2 people who have told us in very great detail what happens on the day of the interview .. from start to finish .. KhanCanada gave you few replies already ..

for your first question - i would suggest atleast start off with replyin back to them .. this is your lawyer's job, as you are paying them to do all this .. including the panicking part .. he/she would have the best answer to this question as they are more qualified ..

for your 2nd question - same as above - ask your lawyer ..

Reactions: khancanada

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
@l992 .. if you are looking for the link to our spreadsheet - it's in my signature portion ..

Reactions: khancanada

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017

Question 1:

Question 2:

Question 3:

Thank you
Question 1:

That's what i meant to said, you missed 7 days deadline to confirm your wife's interview date as you needed to confirm it with in 7 days and you didn't?. So isn't better if you send an email to LVO now and confirm your wife's interview date and explain why you didn't confirm it within 7 days deadline.?
And as you have a lawyer already and you paying him so he should have all these answers ready for you before the interview. :)

rest i will leave on others. I think you are not following this forum frequently otherwise you must have read some detailed reply from folks who were recently went through an interview and got the visas same day. Lets see if anyone who recently went through an interview get back to you. Good Luck!

Last edited:

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
@AHC
any more updates for our Group "Put Away" :D:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
hey all just checking in. i see we are still waiting and smashing walls with our heads. no update from my side either, but im a relatively new applicant compared to most of you haha.

Reactions: AHC and humy.11.23

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017

Question 1:

Question 2:

Question 3:

Thank you
Its better you study your own case critically. Find out what are the points which seems off the normal or atleast for them.
For example; not visiting husband and wife for long time,
Nikah only case, or age difference, if any family could make to wedding,
Any refusal of visit visa, anything that during your process you felt explainable to cic.
If you read this thread you will get idea of applicants experiences throught out their process. It will make you a critical thinker .

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
Nahi khan saab .. nothin .. waitin for mp to get back to me tom aft ..
MP won't do anything. My MP assistant called Montreal line yesterday and he was told the same. Awaiting for full review. Nothing more they can get. MP has no access to Immigration Canada system. They are also calling like you can and i can call.

Last edited:

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
MP won't do anything. My MP assistant called Montreal line yesterday and he was told the same. Awaiting for full review. Nothing more they can get. MP has no access to Immigration Canada system. They are also calling like you can and i can call.
We can get better information than MP by ordering GCMS notes.
This is best way to know in detail.
MPs are of the opinion to wait for 12 months and then they will see.
MP can get deep information about applicants from CIC but they wont do it bcos its not about a person or two.
Thats why they now interfere only when case go beyond 12 months. Earlier than 12 months they will tell you the status they get from automated system which KhanCanada said.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Update to spreadsheet:

No interview
Re-medical request: February 14 2018
Passport request letter/Decision made: March 2 2018
COPR received: March 16 2018

October 2016 applicant

Alhamdulillah. Long time coming. I am an October 2016 applicant. I notice not much has happened for other 2016 applicants. A family friend told me that when you start making money then thats when they process your application faster because they don't want more poor people in Canada. I don't know if thats true or if CIC somehow watches your bank account, credit score, etc, but I started working recently so maybe it helped.

We were worried about the security check since it'd been 7+ months since RPRF. We did lots of wazifas last year but nothing happened. Some tahajjud too. So I decided to increase spiritual methods. Recently, I decided to do a manaat of fasting (rozas) for PR approval...making dua for it at each iftar/sehri...its been 2 months of fasting weekdays while working fulltime overtime (didn't fast weekends to keep my sanity). Fasted the day we got passport request letter too out of shukr. Fasting is by far the strongest wazifa. It improves you so Allah improves your situation. I made sure not to tell anyone of my fasting (this post is first time). I never told my wife I was fasting or else she would feel guilty. I stopped fasting after we got passport request letter because my mind and body couldn't do it anymore. Also about 6 religious people made sincere dua for us in Makkah and Madina in places where duas are answered in the past few weeks and we did big sadaqa feeding people 2 weeks ago. Also we didn't tell anyone when we got the re-medical request to prevent nazr. Tell people after its all done.

So if you are really stuck then I suggest you try the above.

@MM345 and other spreadsheet Admins - feel free to save my post and share it with those who have been rejected or waiting for over a year...

This will likely be my last post on here. If I upset anybody or was impolite, forgive me. Thank you everybody for your guidance and support. Stay strong. Salam.
Congrats! Wish you all the best.
Making money has nothing to do with "spousal sponsorship", the delay in your process is simply caused by a lengthy background check.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Correction: Pictures should be as per IRCC photo specifications, NOT passport size (like Pakistan).

Reactions: Carl_johnson

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
Update to spreadsheet:

No interview
Re-medical request: February 14 2018
Passport request letter/Decision made: March 2 2018
COPR received: March 16 2018

October 2016 applicant

Alhamdulillah. Long time coming. I am an October 2016 applicant. I notice not much has happened for other 2016 applicants. A family friend told me that when you start making money then thats when they process your application faster because they don't want more poor people in Canada. I don't know if thats true or if CIC somehow watches your bank account, credit score, etc, but I started working recently so maybe it helped.

We were worried about the security check since it'd been 7+ months since RPRF. We did lots of wazifas last year but nothing happened. Some tahajjud too. So I decided to increase spiritual methods. Recently, I decided to do a manaat of fasting (rozas) for PR approval...making dua for it at each iftar/sehri...its been 2 months of fasting weekdays while working fulltime overtime (didn't fast weekends to keep my sanity). Fasted the day we got passport request letter too out of shukr. Fasting is by far the strongest wazifa. It improves you so Allah improves your situation. I made sure not to tell anyone of my fasting (this post is first time). I never told my wife I was fasting or else she would feel guilty. I stopped fasting after we got passport request letter because my mind and body couldn't do it anymore. Also about 6 religious people made sincere dua for us in Makkah and Madina in places where duas are answered in the past few weeks and we did big sadaqa feeding people 2 weeks ago. Also we didn't tell anyone when we got the re-medical request to prevent nazr. Tell people after its all done.

So if you are really stuck then I suggest you try the above.

@MM345 and other spreadsheet Admins - feel free to save my post and share it with those who have been rejected or waiting for over a year...

This will likely be my last post on here. If I upset anybody or was impolite, forgive me. Thank you everybody for your guidance and support. Stay strong. Salam.
Congrats for your process completion. Man your text making me feel like you been tormented badly by the process.
Its good you were connected with Allah for your process success, thats the right way.
But remember bro/sis, do not take it so hard to make you superstitious. Nazr etc is true but remember if Allah want to give you something the whole world cannot stop it. And if he dont want to give something no matter how strong a person is, how much pious a person is, he will not get it.
Trust in Allah and in sha Allah you will get what is written for you. Pray to Allah in time of need and in time of peace and self sufficiency.
If your rizq is written in a ground, you will go there to eat it no matter how hard is the process and obstacles.

May Allah make your life in Canada successful.