+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
Do anyone know which month files LONDON VO is processing right now? i am july 2017 applicant, AO2 on 13 october 2017
I noticed some July applications are done. I am also a July applicant, July 4 to be precise. Our file was transferred Sept 18 and we still haven't heard anything..sad. I also noticed some August applications finalised..don't know what they're doing. Slow, stressful process.

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
I am 25th Aug applicant, my background checks have still not started.

Because in our case both are second marriage I was thinking it might delay things as I see the pattern on this forum.

Husband sent some money during this time period to wife in Pakistan ( that’s roughly 30K CAD), should we submit the receipts to CIC voluntarily now or should we wait for them to ask? We have a joint account in Pakistan and I submitted proof to them earlier. I was thinking if we submit these money transfer slips they might skip the idea of interview as 30K + is a significant amount.

Also during the voluntary submission of things should I also send them WhatsApp video calls and chat snapshots ?
I'm a July applicant and my background hasn't started either.

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Another maintenance on GCKEY .. yayyyyyy hopefully good news !! :D

F-Ray

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
a question, there was a way you can link your application but it seems not working

i think the problem is when you hit space once in "city you born" is not working

is anyone have the same problem

thanks

SNGHL_2013

Mar 26, 2013
Haloooo Everyone ,
I am soooo happy to write this today. Our interview was on 27th Feb. I travelled from canada to Pakistan to accompany my wife and unbelievably we were given visa and copr on the same date.

Interview snapshot:

My wife went to the interview room around 11: 36 , they asked her about my family and siblings, my hobbies, how got married, what is the distance between our homes in pakistan, future plans and then visa officer asked my wife to call me in , she came out and asked me to go to interview room. I went there with my wife and then VO confirmed all the questions he asked from my wife earlier and then said....I Aprove your application but now BC will take 2 to 6 weeks. I requested him to give us visa today so I can take my wife with me to Canada. He said let me ask london visa office. He then came back and said I will try to stamp ur visa today but u have to wait for 2 to 3 hours. We said we are ok with that. So after 1 hour of wait my wife got visa and COPR and now she is with me at Toronto airport waiting for our connecting flight.

We still dont know the reason for interview but who cares now..lol.
I thank all of u out there to provide support whenever needed.

Thanks again. @admin please update excel sheet.

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
Haloooo Everyone ,
I am soooo happy to write this today. Our interview was on 27th Feb. I travelled from canada to Pakistan to accompany my wife and unbelievably we were given visa and copr on the same date.

Interview snapshot:

My wife went to the interview room around 11: 36 , they asked her about my family and siblings, my hobbies, how got married, what is the distance between our homes in pakistan, future plans and then visa officer asked my wife to call me in , she came out and asked me to go to interview room. I went there with my wife and then VO confirmed all the questions he asked from my wife earlier and then said....I Aprove your application but now BC will take 2 to 6 weeks. I requested him to give us visa today so I can take my wife with me to Canada. He said let me ask london visa office. He then came back and said I will try to stamp ur visa today but u have to wait for 2 to 3 hours. We said we are ok with that. So after 1 hour of wait my wife got visa and COPR and now she is with me at Toronto airport waiting for our connecting flight.

very glad for you! Congrats!!

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
Haloooo Everyone ,

Interview snapshot:

Aww that's adorable, congrats. Really happy for you !

mubasharraja

Feb 18, 2018
Calgary
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
B
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
Doc's Request.
02-11-2017
AOR Received.
01-11-2017
File Transfer...
08-01-2018
Med's Request
02-11-2017
Med's Done....
14-11-2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
No
please update spread sheet

username: mubasharraja
application received: 01 Nov 2017
is Sponsor: Yes i am sponsoring wife
Sponsored persons city: Burewala
Sponsoring: Husband
Sponsor Status approval: 7 Nov 2017
Medical Request: 2 Nov 2017
Police Clearance certificate and additional Document request: 8 Nov 2017
Application sent to LVO: 8 Jan 2018

Rukhsati performed: Yes
Nikah only: No
Second Marriage: No

mubasharraja

Feb 18, 2018
Calgary
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
B
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
Doc's Request.
02-11-2017
AOR Received.
01-11-2017
File Transfer...
08-01-2018
Med's Request
02-11-2017
Med's Done....
14-11-2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
No
username: mubasharraja
application received: 01 Nov 2017
is Sponsor: Yes i am sponsoring wife
Sponsored persons city: Burewala
Sponsoring: Husband
Sponsor Status approval: 7 Nov 2017
Medical Request: 2 Nov 2017
Police Clearance certificate and additional Document request: 8 Nov 2017
Application sent to LVO: 8 Jan 2018
Rukhsati performed: Yes
Nikah only: No
Second Marriage: No

AJSM

Dec 2, 2016
Haloooo Everyone ,

Interview snapshot:

Wowwww, sweep shot... Mashallah Mashallah

naz.f

Feb 21, 2018
One more thing is that i have a couple of properties in pakistan which I am buying ( installment based from builder) .. now i am thinking to put one of them on my wife name and mine (joint) .. and we will show cic that we are jointly buying property .. this might convince them that relationshii is real but maybe they will think that why is the couple interested in property in pakistan when they want to move to canada ... what do you think of this idea ?
honestly this would all make them think that there is no intention of settling down in Canada once the immigration is approved. Now don't mark my words, but I do believe that the immigration officer would see red flags thinking that you guys plan on settling in Pakistan after being granted visa.

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
Haloooo Everyone ,

Interview snapshot:

WOW SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY For you Masha Allah!!!!