+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

savaant

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
my hubby's friend applied the same .. he finally applied because he has now taken care of everything .. so it's same as your situation .. i haven't heard from my hubby that his friend's wife visited him after that .. so not sure what to tell you about that .. but yes, he applied a month after we applied and he is also waiting .. he's june applicant .. if i hear from my hubby that his friend got his visa before he did (who is May applicant), it will be very suprising .. i'll keep you updated regarding that .. :)

app pareshaan na ho .. it's tough .. kehna asan hai .. but really .. yahan jis kisi ka delay horaha hai ussay maloom hai kay kitna tough hai apnay partner say door rehna ..
Thanks alot for your kind words, Allah sab ko apni families se milaaye!! Ameen!!! Yes please keep me posted about their case.

Ofcoarse I miss my wife but when it comes to my kids, it is hurting feeling that cannot be expressed in words. Pata nai kyun spousal cases pe speedy kaam kyun nai ho raha.

Reactions: AHC and Amna1997

BasitBangash

Apr 5, 2016
Dear All
Is there any advantage for spouse and dependent child sponsorship application if both were previously included in the application as non accompanying? Medical was done for both and required PCC was issued for wife. Bot have UCI number issued as well
Thank you

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
Me and my wife "who is sponsoring me" have been happily married Alhamdulillah for more than 10 years, have 3 kids Alhamdulillah, who were all born in Canada, so was my wife. But we stayed in Pakistan after marraige thou my wife and kids used to do outbacks betwwen canada and pakistan every year for vacations, but last year we both decided to move to canada as they are growing up therefore for thier better education etc the decision was made to move them there permanently and thereafter sponsor me....."yes I often get a question" (AB TAK APPLY KYUN NAI KYA) well for that answer is didnt really care but was the plan all along to apply eventually in long run.....but now that they are there and I am here in Pakistan, waiting for the damn ppr or whatever is frustrating, and i am seriously thinking to call them back becuase I seriously have no patience to sit around and wait for that "one fine morning" now questions are

1. Will applying after so many years of marraige have any positive or negative affect on the case filled?

2. Will calling them back will be a smart move? Becuase living without my kids is driving me crazy!!

OPNIONS AND EXPERT ADVICE NEEDED PLEASE!!!
Don't give up Please. As you said you moved your kids for their better education, life etc so just stick to that plan and pray to Allah for you and for all of us. You will Soon Insha Allah get some good and positive news.

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,
Will appreciate a response at the earliest please.

Got my wife's address changed on CNIC after marriage which is a different city to her parents home. where should the PCC be from? she attempted to get it done at her parents city but they said go to the city as per your cnic.we just got the address changed last month before that she has been living with parents offcourse. can someone advise on this? thanks

BioMed17

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Visa Office......
ADVO
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
20-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2018
LANDED..........
14-04-2018
A.O.A,
Alhamdulillah I have received passport request from Canadian Embassy Abu Dhabi..
Dear I have two passports One is expired and other one is new (Valid), Should I send both passports to embassy or just valid one?
please let me know

Reactions: Amna1997

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A.O.A,
Alhamdulillah I have received passport request from Canadian Embassy Abu Dhabi..
Dear I have two passports One is expired and other one is new (Valid), Should I send both passports to embassy or just valid one?
please let me know
if i recall correctly, I always had both of my passports stapled together and thats how i sent .

Reactions: BioMed17

m.2055

Dec 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
27-10-2017
A.O.A,
please let me know
Congrats!
When you renewed your passport did you inform cic with the new passport number.
And which month applicant are you?

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,
Will appreciate a response at the earliest please.

Got my wife's address changed on CNIC after marriage which is a different city to her parents home. where should the PCC be from? she attempted to get it done at her parents city but they said go to the city as per your cnic.we just got the address changed last month before that she has been living with parents offcourse. can someone advise on this? thanks
anyone please shed light on this or point me in right direction? thanks

m.2055

Dec 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
27-10-2017
anyone please shed light on this or point me in right direction? thanks
From what i know the PCC should be issued from an area where the applicant has stayed for more than 6 months.
Since your wife has spent most of her time in her home city she should get one made from there. And another one from the city where she's currently residing to be on the safe side. Incase they ask for it later

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
Just recieved my gcms notes. Everything seems fine, there is a note by the Visa Officer which he concludes this way "I am satisfied the marraige is valid and the sponsor is residing in Canada. BF Interview"

Now can someone tell me what BF interview means here? Is this a code word for something?

My wife has her interview on March 7th.

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
From what i know the PCC should be issued from an area where the applicant has stayed for more than 6 months.
Since your wife has spent most of her time in her home city she should get one made from there. And another one from the city where she's currently residing to be on the safe side. Incase they ask for it later

thanks a lot. does the pcc has to go with the initial application? or can it be sent later on?