+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

pheonix

Aug 29, 2017
Was there anything special about ur marriage and/or application that made them make the decision so fast? :p any tips
We gave them everything, Urdu Nikahnama, Eng version. Union Council Marriage cert. FRC, Updated NIC and passport.
Our degrees. Life insurance Documents, The receipts of exams I had already registered to take. Facebook and insta posts and messages from friends. 20 pics and 10 pages of communication.
We had red flags too. I only stayed with him for 8 days. We had one Marriage ceremony. he is younger 1 year.

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
We gave them everything, Urdu Nikahnama, Eng version. Union Council Marriage cert. FRC, Updated NIC and passport.
Our degrees. Life insurance Documents, The receipts of exams I had already registered to take. Facebook and insta posts and messages from friends. 20 pics and 10 pages of communication.
We had red flags too. I only stayed with him for 8 days. We had one Marriage ceremony. he is younger 1 year.
Thanks for sharing! Did you send them original urdu nikkah nama or the certified copy? I was thinking of sending degree too, I guess I should.

I stayed 4 days after the marriage and we had mehndi and wedding/rukhsati but no 'walima'. I'm also 2nd marriage case. God help me :)

Amna1997

Jan 14, 2018
What month are you I’m june and just want to cry and give up I’m a full time college student

Amna1997

Jan 14, 2018
waisay .

Facebook, instagram etc posts where u announced ur weddin and ur friends liked and commented .. i saved thes3 as pdf and the printed .. its was easier that way ..
Yea I posted on Instagram on anniversary sent that, but i don’t even know if they read it :/

Reactions: khancanada

pheonix

Aug 29, 2017
Thanks for sharing! Did you send them original urdu nikkah nama or the certified copy? I was thinking of sending degree too, I guess I should.

I stayed 4 days after the marriage and we had mehndi and wedding/rukhsati but no 'walima'. I'm also 2nd marriage case. God help me :)
Certified copy.. May Allah ease this process for you

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
same as my case .. i stayed with him for 10 days .. all three ceremonies .. 1 yr younger .. and 2nd marriage case for me .. chalo ji .. my turn to start panicking!! :'(

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
Yes its correct, I had lost my PR status and then appealed and won the case. Maybe this caused delays.
I believe you are the Sponsor and PR status in Canada and you sponsored your husband.
Your husband is Aug 28th, 2017 applicant and DM on Feb 17th, 2018. so whole process took only 5.5 months.. Masha Allah
I am confused here? Lost your PR Case status and then you appealed?like every thing just happened in these 5.5 months from Aug 28th , 2017 to Feb 17th 2018?

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
Yea I posted on Instagram on anniversary sent that, but i don’t even know if they read it :/
so we need to publicized our wedding whether we want to or not? Instagram, facebook Twitter...:eek: if we don't do this OR don't have friends or families letters (in this 21st century) really letters needed? not every one post each and every event of their personal life? some of us don't want to post our husband or wife pics on facebook? then what? and when we have whatsapp viber IMO etc then who writes the letters or email? and if someone don't do this or don't have this, then red flags? then marriage is fake then PFL? OR interview :rolleyes:o_O:p

Me and my wife are stick to only Whatsapp. We both decided to use only channel of our communication so we have all our conversation at one place. we dont want to chat on Whatsapp then jumo to IMO then VIber then on Skype when we can do chat, audio calls video calls on whatsapp.:D:p

Reactions: Amna1997