NA
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Any update Eng_Mtl ?
No updates unfortunately, I am thinking of coming up with other options since this process can takes months.

What have you decided during this time, now our file has gone over 12 months ? You are in Pakistan, did you try to contact Islamabad embassy to ask if they have the file in Interview queue ? Or is it still in London office to be sent to Islamabad ?

We are seeing people from March, April getting interviews , PPR why Jan and Feb applicanst not seeing any movement ? Anyway to escalate we can try to inform the case processing managers in LVO or lodge complaint with the Immigration Ministry in Ottawa directly so they take notice of this situation.

What do you recommend.

Reactions: Kinza_Bee

puredrive99

Mar 10, 2017
Hello, Please update the following information in the spreadsheet for us:

Background check status in GCKEY changed to 'We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.' on 8 Feb 2018.

Is it also normal that the eligibility is still in progress and now background check in process also?

Thanks

puredrive99

Mar 10, 2017
Update for spreadsheet: Rukhsati + Mehndi + honeymoon + summer meetup pictures emailed on January 28 and also via the IRCC form.

how long does it take for them to add it to the file usually and do they acknowledge receiving it?

Thanks

IrshadM

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
12-10-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Done....
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
03-02-2019
Hi frnd how will i find my status in spread sheet or how i can register my self in spread sheet plzzzz Help
I want these all details of my file like this...
Hi there - do you mean that you want to access your application info? Or you want to provide your information to the spreadsheet authors to include it in the spreadsheet?