+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

God-is-love

Feb 6, 2018
As i am a novice so I would request any experienced bro/sis to share contact details so i can have a quick "catch up" with all requirements of spouse visa application. Though my wife is my sponsor but i will be preparing all the docs here and will send it to her for submitting it to mississauga.

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
Hi guys. I am new to this forum, welcome me please :)
My wife is canadian national and we got married last month when she visited me in Pakistan.
I want to know basics about preparation of application like how to print proves of contact? we always chat on fb messenger. I have screenshots. I also have pdf files of original chats. So please let me know how many chat print pages would be enough?
Here is a good start

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5289-sponsor-your-spouse-common-law-partner-conjugal-partner-dependent-child-complete-guide.html

MBZ

Jul 30, 2015
Salam
Can anyone please tell me how much time will it takes after PPR?
Submitted my passport a week ago

MianMA

Feb 21, 2017
App. Filed.......
15 Feb 2017
Doc's Request.
30 Mar 2017
AOR Received.
25 May 2017
Med's Request
8 June 2017
Hey, you will need to get it attested at a specific government office, I believe where you are applying from. Do you have your Urdu Nikkah Nama?
We applied for my husband from Lahore, he got the English and Urdu Nikkah Nama Attested from an office in Islamabad. It was stamped by an officer. Hope that helps! Good luck!
Thankyou for your response. I believe i can get it attested from any botary as previously semt documents. Appreciate the help though

MianMA

Feb 21, 2017
App. Filed.......
15 Feb 2017
Doc's Request.
30 Mar 2017
AOR Received.
25 May 2017
Med's Request
8 June 2017
Yes i will get that done tommorow.
Plus they want schA again and checklist again and also proof of funds on how the sponsor will bear the expense if file is approved. I dont know how much is enough for them i will show what i have in account plus some property that i am planning to sell and its assessment.

Any translators office. Get it attested from a notary public.

Spreadsheet updated.
es

MianMA

Feb 21, 2017
App. Filed.......
15 Feb 2017
Doc's Request.
30 Mar 2017
AOR Received.
25 May 2017
Med's Request
8 June 2017
Oh finally some movement on your file, try to send all the best possible pictures, if you have any recent visit, update that as well. Following you, I am 4th May Applicant.
Thankyou. I hope you hear from them soon.

MianMA

Feb 21, 2017
App. Filed.......
15 Feb 2017
Doc's Request.
30 Mar 2017
AOR Received.
25 May 2017
Med's Request
8 June 2017
Hi all,
In the letter we recieved they want a seperate and newly signed schedualeA bearing an ORIGINAL SIGNATURE. Please declare any previous visa refusals on Question 6 of the form. This must be recieved at this office by 2018/03/02.

My question is if PA signs original signature that means i will scan and upload the document not electronic sign. Plus question 6 on schA is personal history and there is no space for previous visa refusals option. Is there a new form schA? The one online is 06-2017.

Plz share your comments.

FAIZAQURBAN

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
Hello everyone. I have a question. On secdule A form there is a section where PA has to fill up his all travel history from the age of 18. My husband visted malyasia app 6 times and thiland as well but he only mentioned 4 of his visit on the form bcz there were only 4 columns. What should i do know? My GCkEY account says they are checking PA eligiblity.plz plz and plz guide me. Thank you

lawcanpak

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Hello everyone. I have a question. On secdule A form there is a section where PA has to fill up his all travel history from the age of 18. My husband visted malyasia app 6 times and thiland as well but he only mentioned 4 of his visit on the form bcz there were only 4 columns. What should i do know? My GCkEY account says they are checking PA eligiblity.plz plz and plz guide me. Thank you
you must mention his full travel history. you cant leave gaps. You should have documented all his travel history either on a separate sheet. What I did is if there wasn't enough space, I printed the same form twice and on the first page, on the end of the column, state "continued on second page" and mention the remainder travel history. You may want to rectify this asap to avoid any delays.

Reactions: posse

malik786

Star Member
Aug 6, 2011
Hi

I have question for senior members.

What are the chances of a nikkah only case getting stuck in delays if

I plan on providing the following
  • providing pictures of my engagement (Jan 2018)
  • pictures of time spent post engagemnet
  • 3 months of iphone messages and call logs post engagement (plan to apply in April right after nikkah)
  • nikkah ceremony pictures (Insha Allah March 2018)
  • nikkah nama (stamped and all) + english translation + translator's affidavit +nadra certificate
  • Post nikkah pictures (dinners/hangouts - will be there for 6 days post nikkah before I come back to canada)
  • Social media relationship status and comments on nikkah pictures
  • gift receipts for valentines birthday etc
  • passport stamps and tickets of engagement trip and nikkah trip.
  • a letter explaining why rukhsati,Walima and honey moon are postponed to January 2019.I don't have any days off from my company and expecting guests from USA and Europe.They only have days off next year.
  • Hall /Event booking for walima and rukhsati functions and wedding invitation for January 2018 wedding.
  • May be honey moon bookings

N.B
Roughly aiming 40-50 pics.

please let me know if there is something i am missing and would help .This is after a lot of research.

thanks

Reactions: khancanada

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,
I am about to start process for sponsoring my wife. Can anyone point me in the right direction about first steps and where to start? any help would be appreciated. Thanks