Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
Hi! I have applied for Family class sponsership in december 2014.
I did My 2nd medical on 03 july 2017.
After medical my application is forward to BACKGROUND CHECK. My GC KEY shows
*You passed medical exam
*You do not need an interview
* We do not need your finger print
* We are processing your Background check
Final decision- your application is in progress

Plz any one who have the same status and how long i will w8 for passport request.
now my sponser is in canada and we have also a baby boy he was born in Canada.

PLZZZZZ HELP......
it's been over 38 months now?. never heard that long case... i feel so depressed now that someone is waiting that long..even after a baby boy..a father can't meet his son.. did your wife took her case to her Local MP? OR write letters to LVO ? why taking them so long OMG 38 months now and your are still waiting...where other applicants around the world getting sponsorship visas in 3-6 months even.. o_Oo_O:oops:

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
Only LVO request from us to send us ORIGINAL NIKKAH NAME+SCHEDULED A Form coz i did not submit it with doccumnts .
And recently they request for 2nd medical+ Updated SCHEDULED A FORM AGAIN in JUNE 2017 after that i m w8ng for PPR
write LVO an email or inquire via web form...keep doing follow up. Asks your wife to go and meet her local MP... have him call LVO infront of her and aks the status of her file

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
ok, ever since my medical (which shows it`s cleared) in August 2017, than transfer of my file to LVO in mid of September, it shows on GCKey that my application is stuck on Eligibility Review, my wife received her eligibility email in September 2017. But as for mine, still under process. Any general idea how long does this step take?

I am a June applicant, and looking at the spreadsheet seems like, they have kinda stopped any processing of June applicants, nonetheless in 2018, only 1 COPR is received
I am july applicant and review of eligibility stuck since last 5 months. It gives us hope when we see other applications before us getting approvals so mean next is us but since last couple of weeks not much movements.. looks like all process is stopped now o_Oo_Oo_O:eek::eek:

Kasham khan

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
it's been over 38 months now?. never heard that long case... i feel so depressed now that someone is waiting that long..even after a baby boy..a father can't meet his son.. did your wife took her case to her Local MP? OR write letters to LVO ? why taking them so long OMG 38 months now and your are still waiting...where other applicants around the world getting sponsorship visas in 3-6 months even.. o_Oo_O:oops:
Thanks so much for being with us
We did everything
Latter to LVO for inquiry of this dely and also my wife send a letter through Local MP for the delay and all the doccuments are clear no doubt of any proof THEN the responce OF LVO Is to wt how long i m wtng more

Reactions: khancanada

Kasham khan

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
write LVO an email or inquire via web form...keep doing follow up. Asks your wife to go and meet her local MP... have him call LVO infront of her and aks the status of her file
We did everything which u mentioned in ur timeline but nothing happens except w8ng and prayers

Kasham khan

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
My application is now in the final stage i.e background check are currently on going on my file which almost took 6 months but still i m w8ng for PPR. I m so confused that without any reason my file exceeded normal processing time.

Pakbella

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
1-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2016
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront 23-Nov-2016
On average, after how long are people receiving PPRs after an interview? Does someone know?

IrshadM

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
12-10-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Done....
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
03-02-2019
Hi everyone,

I would like to add my information to the spreadsheet but I’m unable to link my application to my GC account. The system does find my application, but because my lawyer is listed as a representative it doesn’t actually allow me to link.

Does anyone have a workaround?

Thanks...

savaant

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
I am july applicant and review of eligibility stuck since last 5 months. It gives us hope when we see other applications before us getting approvals so mean next is us but since last couple of weeks not much movements.. looks like all process is stopped now o_Oo_Oo_O:eek::eek:
lets do dharna bro

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
you don't want to send or show VO a notepad OR PDF version of your chat.. bcoz that can be easily alerted by us..or we can make a self made chat.
VO may want to see / review the screen shots of real chat // whatsapp or skype / imo / viber screen shots of our chat:rolleyes:o_O:rolleyes:
Yes thats exactly why I'm sending screenshots.

God-is-love

Feb 6, 2018
Hi guys. I am new to this forum, welcome me please :)
My wife is canadian national and we got married last month when she visited me in Pakistan.
I want to know basics about preparation of application like how to print proves of contact? we always chat on fb messenger. I have screenshots. I also have pdf files of original chats. So please let me know how many chat print pages would be enough?