+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Amna1997

Jan 14, 2018
Wow.... I found another mistake ....stupid me.... Please help !!!!

In form IMM5562- Supplementary Information Travel History Question # 2 section b) Your Spouse or Common-Law partner

Should I (Sponsor) put all my travel history in section b) as well ??

I thought this question is for couples where both are applicants and are applying for immigration and since in our case its only my wife so she will only fill section a), so we left section b) totally blank .

Please help , I want to cry now .:(:(:(:( waiting anxiously
Trust me I made mistakes too and they sent back my package and then took me three months to correct

Amna1997

Jan 14, 2018

In form IMM5562- Supplementary Information Travel History Question # 2 section b) Your Spouse or Common-Law partner

I thought this question is for couples where both are applicants and are applying for immigration and since in our case its only my wife so she will only fill section a), so we left section b) totally blank .

You’ll be okay just ask on forum or you can contact any free legal aid office

paki786

Dec 14, 2010

I asked this question in this forum before and I was told that I don't have to fill my own information. I'm the sponsor. I have not sent the application yet. Hopefully we can get clarification on this.

Amna1997

Jan 14, 2018
I asked this question in this forum before and I was told that I don't have to fill my own information. I'm the sponsor. I have not sent the application yet. Hopefully we can get clarification on this.
I went to a legal aid office they help people with all types of immigration applications to guide you and answer all questions you can search it in your city or you can ask in Facebook group I’m sorry :(

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
Question. When I was in Pakistan, I had my wife sign the pages she needed to sign. I brought those pages with me to Canada. Now that I'm printing the whole thing, I validated the forms before printing and noticed that the number at the right bottom is different than what's on the pages we printed in Pakistan. Looks like this number changes every time you validate the form. Would this be a problem?

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
Hey,

We got the exact same letter. Could you do me a favour and check the version of your Schedule-A form from the link they've attached. They have linked a version from 2012 (IMM 5669 (12-2012) E) to my interview letter. I will fill it and take it with me but I will also take the updated Schedule A form from last year with me as well. Also, it seems like the supplementary form for Pakistani Nationals needs to be filled in by hand...sigh.
Hi. I just checked the version of Schedule A form via the link theyve provided and it is actually 12-2012. I think it will be wise to fill this and the new Schedule A and have them both.

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
Please let me know (Message me) where you going to stay in Islamabad in case if you are going to stay in hotel/guest house etc.:)?
Hi.
I am from Peshawar so i will be driving to Islamabad on the day of the interview.

Reactions: khancanada

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
I received the very same letter with same requirements and this "own risk medicals" bothers me as well because I didnt receive any msg related to medical. My interview date is 6th March.
We are also not sure what own risk medical is, but i think i will ask my wife to do the medical as soon as possible to avoid delays

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017

only you as the applicant needs to fill this form. the sponsor does not fill this form. this is a generic app for all forms of canadian immigration, that is why they ask for spouse also, but if you are already Canadian and you are sponsoring then you will not fill it, only the PA will fill it with their section.

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
Question. When I was in Pakistan, I had my wife sign the pages she needed to sign. I brought those pages with me to Canada. Now that I'm printing the whole thing, I validated the forms before printing and noticed that the number at the right bottom is different than what's on the pages we printed in Pakistan. Looks like this number changes every time you validate the form. Would this be a problem?
i did the same thing and i used her signed pages to send with the application form. however, i am not sure which form you are talking about, does it show a different date at the bottom? for the forms that need to be validated it is ok because i did the same thing and they did not send my application package, mine was transfered to LVO alhumdolilah.

in any case if you need her signature again, you can ask her to sign the page and scan it and email it to you, then you can print it

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
Yeah they said,theyre dealing with files till oct 14th.And its been 2 weeks my husband visited MP.
Kindly share your information if you would like to be added to the spreadsheet. This will help everyone make judgement on how long each step and applications take. the spreadsheet is here: http://tinyurl.com/hklp8t5

please provide whatever info you have available from below:

Application received in Mississauga date:
Location of Principal Applicant (city):
Are you Sponsor or Applicant:
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR:
Sponsoring husband or wife:
Sponsor Approval Date
Application in Process date:
Upfront medical date:
Re-medical request date:
Re-medical performed date:
Medical and Police Request Date:
Review of Eligiblity in Progress Date (MYCIC):
Review of Medical Passed Date (MYCIC):
Review of submitted document Date (MYCIC):
Background check in progress Date (MYCIC):
Additional document request date:
Additional documents that are requested:
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N):
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N):
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N):
Interview Date:
Decision Made Date:
Passport Request Date:
COPR & Passport stamped date:

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
i did the same thing and i used her signed pages to send with the application form. however, i am not sure which form you are talking about, does it show a different date at the bottom? for the forms that need to be validated it is ok because i did the same thing and they did not send my application package, mine was transfered to LVO alhumdolilah.

in any case if you need her signature again, you can ask her to sign the page and scan it and email it to you, then you can print it
I'm talking about the forms that have validation (1344 and 0008). There is no date. It's a number at the very bottom right corner. I could post a picture here but the image link is not working. Interesting, I didn't think you could scan, email, and then print again. I thought the signed pages had to be 'original'.

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
I'm talking about the forms that have validation (1344 and 0008). There is no date. It's a number at the very bottom right corner. I could post a picture here but the image link is not working. Interesting, I didn't think you could scan, email, and then print again. I thought the signed pages had to be 'original'.
you can use the same bar coded pages that you also took to Pakistan (If you did print the whole form?) along with her signature page ? i took the whole form along with bar coded pages as well..have her signed the signature page...where she needed to sign. Once she signed, that's it. You don't need to validate it even if you doing for the sake of your satisfaction, again use the same bar coded page that you printed before along with all other pages?

Reactions: posse

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
Yeah they said,theyre dealing with files till oct 14th.And its been 2 weeks my husband visited MP.
so if they said they are dealing with Oct 14th, 2017 files, means CPC-M are running pretty behind for some reason. Call again at the end of this week may be on Thurs and Fri. CPC-M must have moved to next week Insha Allah.
If OR when you call and if they tell you they are processing Nov 3rd or Nov 4th files and you don't have any info then you need to start worry.

Reactions: AyeshaT

AyeshaT

Aug 24, 2017
so if they said they are dealing with Oct 14th, 2017 files, means CPC-M are running pretty behind for some reason. Call again at the end of this week may be on Thurs and Fri. CPC-M must have moved to next week Insha Allah.
If OR when you call and if they tell you they are processing Nov 3rd or Nov 4th files and you don't have any info then you need to start worry.
Okay,we're going to wait till friday and then ill ask him to call them.I hope nothings wrong

Reactions: khancanada