Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
For whatsapp chat log, is it ok if I (the sponsor) take it from my phone or should it come from my wife's phone since this is a supporting document for the sponsored person? We are going to send screenshots.
are you guys chatting in URDU or in English?

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
Hi ,, my decision made on ecas on 12/12/2017 ... from that no update not even ecas... I have never revive PFL ... during my interview on 13 nov , Visa Officer has no issue regarding our genuiness of relationship ... on my ecas and on status on phone call ,, we donot need additional docements ... I am pregnant.. due to some complication I am expecting premature birth in next week ... what should I do at this stage ??? Can I inform London visa office ??? In my second medical , my pregnancy mentioned clearly... in my interview, visa office know all the status .. he also checked my pregnant reports ...
sorry to hear that. What you want to inform LVO? as you said VO already knows that you are pregnant? in your medical your pregnancy was cleared. You may want to write a letter to LVO only after you give birth to your baby Insha Allah, God Forbid if any thing goes wrong, still inform LVO in both cases. As LVO is aware of that you are pregnant so they may or must want to knows the status of your pregnancy.

DRMona

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
sorry to hear that. What you want to inform LVO? as you said VO already knows that you are pregnant? in your medical your pregnancy was cleared. You may want to write a letter to LVO only after you give birth to your baby Insha Allah, God Forbid if any thing goes wrong, still inform LVO in both cases. As LVO is aware of that you are pregnant so they may or must want to knows the status of your pregnancy.
Thank u ... baby birth is expected in coming week IA.. that is why I am asking ... my husband also visiting Pakistan next week IA

AyeshaT

Aug 24, 2017
Hey guysss,
My file was submitted on 2nd nov to cpc mississuaga and until now me neither me nor my husband has recieved any single email.When he went to MP she called them and they said we're currently dealing with the files from oct.
What to do now,its so frustrating.

saad007

Jul 22, 2017
Hi everyone.
So as i posted earlier my wife's interview is on 7th March, they have asked me to be available on the phone but i have decided to travel back for a week to attend the interview in person as i think a face to face conversation is more effective than a telephonic one. It is an expensive, time consuming and tiring journey but i have to make sure we go through this one time only so i am not going to take any chances. GCMS will arrive in mid of this month so hoping to get an idea of why the interview is being conducted.

They have asked us to bring the following documents:
-Marriage photos (i guess they are asking for more, i sent about 40 of them, they never asked for more until now)
-Post wedding photos taken (i provided about 3 to 4 with the application)
-Proof of contact and evidence of on going relationship (we have whatsapp and skype conversation screenshots that we will be taking with us)
-Proof of sponsor's recent visit to Pak (ticket, boarding pass and copy of passport entry stamp is what i am planning to provide)
- and 03 other forms of immigration, links have been provided in the letter

They have mentioned something about own risk medicals. We have not received any letter for medical so far so just asking if its a good idea to do an upfront medical to save time considering my wife's medical will expire on July 24th

Thank you.
I received the very same letter with same requirements and this "own risk medicals" bothers me as well because I didnt receive any msg related to medical. My interview date is 6th March.

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
Form 5532 Q 2 is asking if I have sponsored any other family member in the past. I had sponsored my father about 10 years ago but he passed away while the application was still in process. Do I include this here?

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Form 5532 Q 2 is asking if I have sponsored any other family member in the past. I had sponsored my father about 10 years ago but he passed away while the application was still in process. Do I include this here?
i would and attach a note with this form with an explanation that it never went through because of ................ theek?

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
Hey guysss,
My file was submitted on 2nd nov to cpc mississuaga and until now me neither me nor my husband has recieved any single email.When he went to MP she called them and they said we're currently dealing with the files from oct.
What to do now,its so frustrating.
8 weeks now? that is not very normal but it may takes up to 6-8 weeks. So expect a response any time.
Did CPC-M told you abot which date of Oct 2017 they are dealign with files? normally they tell the date as well.
And what i notice CPC-M move week by week so if last week they working Oct 15th then next week move to Oct 21 files.

AyeshaT

Aug 24, 2017
8 weeks now? that is not very normal but it may takes up to 6-8 weeks. So expect a response any time.
Did CPC-M told you abot which date of Oct 2017 they are dealign with files? normally they tell the date as well.
And what i notice CPC-M move week by week so if last week they working Oct 15th then next week move to Oct 21 files.

Yeah they said,theyre dealing with files till oct 14th.And its been 2 weeks my husband visited MP.

SNGHL_2013

Mar 26, 2013
LVO asked us to refill three forms and bring them on the interview date. We forgot to mention a trip to Dubai while we submitted initial application and now we would like to correct the mistake on the new form.

Should we let them know about this mistake on the interview date with explanation letter OR should we send the form now ASAP before the interview ?

The reason why we want to send the corrected form now is, we don't want to bring something new during the interview. If we send the form now then VO may come prepared about any related question and would ask it during the interview but if we tell them on the interview date. VO may delay the decision to verify the new info .

What do you suggest? should I upload corrected form now or wait for the interview date ? please advise

SNGHL_2013

Mar 26, 2013
Wow.... I found another mistake ....stupid me.... Please help !!!!

In form IMM5562- Supplementary Information Travel History Question # 2 section b) Your Spouse or Common-Law partner

Should I (Sponsor) put all my travel history in section b) as well ??

I thought this question is for couples where both are applicants and are applying for immigration and since in our case its only my wife so she will only fill section a), so we left section b) totally blank .

Please help , I want to cry now .:(:(:(:( waiting anxiously