+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
got a reply to my email sent about a month ago to LVO ..

awaits a full review and no additional documents are required at this time - NXR

i wonder what is the difference between initial and ful review - the words or the action?
my understanding is that once the visa officer has reviewed, the senior officer reviews the application to conclude eligibility. So initial reviewing officer would write things like recommend pass or review required or interview recommended etc and the senior officer reviews it and makes a decision on how to proceed etc. Again if someone knows better please chime in! Let's solve this mystery that is CIC!

Reactions: AHC

Amna1997

Jan 14, 2018
got a reply to my email sent about a month ago to LVO ..

awaits a full review and no additional documents are required at this time - NXR

i wonder what is the difference between initial and ful review - the words or the action?
Nothing got both emails lol in past when enquiring and my account status changed to we do not need additional docs good sign inshallah what month app ?

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Nothing got both emails lol in past when enquiring and my account status changed to we do not need additional docs good sign inshallah what month app ?
Amna jee .. please visit the spreadsheet that the admin spends so much of their valuable time maintaining .. waisay abb ap ko mera yaad hojana chaheyaa .. May 2017 .. :p

Amna1997

Jan 14, 2018
Amna jee .. please visit the spreadsheet that the admin spends so much of their valuable time maintaining .. waisay abb ap ko mera yaad hojana chaheyaa .. May 2017 .. :p
I’m sorry I’m in full time school I just check this forum when there notification. I don’t remember all dates. Sorry jee :(

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
Amna can't find you in spread sheet? can you please share your timeline with Admin>
i believe it is already requested to you couple of times?

Reactions: posse

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
Ok and what about medical and police clearance
they will request you for that. Medical should be requested soon. PCC they will asks you when needed.

Reactions: Lysa

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
Thanks! Curious, where does it say that we have to send certified photocopies? I know the English translations have to be.
It doesn't. Only translations have to have a true translation and notarized copies of the original.

hi its mentioned here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5289-sponsor-your-spouse-common-law-partner-conjugal-partner-dependent-child-complete-guide.html#documents

Translation of documents
You must send the following for any document that is not in English or French:

• the English or French translation; and
  • an affidavit from the person who completed the translation (see below for details); and
  • a certified copy of the original document.
Translations may be done by a person who is fluent in both languages (English or French and the unofficial language).

If the translation isn’t done by a member in good standing of a provincial or territorial organization of translators and interpreters in Canada, you must submit an affidavit swearing to the accuracy of the translation and the language proficiency of the translator. A certified translator will provide both a certified translation and certified copies of the original documents.

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
:( I’m sorry I’m having very awful week
I will
Mine is nothing special
noone time line is especial:D. its help other when we see each other time line :rolleyes:

popstops

May 16, 2017
AOA, hope everyone is doing well. I was a silent reader of this group but like to share my timeline and experience with u guys. Alhamdulillah My husband got PPR today. We applied on March 24, 2017, got our acknowledgement email on April 7,2017. Medical request on April 9, did medical April 11, 2017. We sent background declaration and police certificates voluntarily in April as well (no request from cic). Our file was transferred to lvo on June 17, 2917 and they started processing on June 19. It was long and stressful waiting time for us untill nov 8, 2017 where they requested Urdu nikal nama and registration certificate from us. Then they requested proof of my residence in Canada and my Hubby police certificate plus explanation doc regarding his Canadian visit visa rejection on dec 15, 2017. We received invitation to pre arrival services on dec 29, 2017. My hubby background went in progress in first week of jan 2018 and got decision made and passport request on jan 17. He physically submitted his passport in Islamabad on jan 29, 2018 and got it back today. Overall it was quite long process but finally the wait is over alhamdulillah.

popstops

May 16, 2017
Hey, I guess the upload option is for those who do not need visa to enter into Canada and they ask them to upload their passport scanned copy for confirmation. In ur case, u need to submit it to visa office to get the visa. My hubby also got the same letter. Hope this helps.

Quick question i have sent my passport via vfs to Islamabad visa office.

When i receive PPR on mycic account there is a option upload passport i need to know if i have to upload my passport on mycic account cause i haven't uploaded there.

Please help me out i am very worry about i

hasssanasm

Feb 1, 2018
AOA, hope everyone is doing well. I was a silent reader of this group but like to share my timeline and experience with u guys. Alhamdulillah My husband got PPR today. We applied on March 24, 2017, got our acknowledgement email on April 7,2017. Medical request on April 9, did medical April 11, 2017. We sent background declaration and police certificates voluntarily in April as well (no request from cic). Our file was transferred to lvo on June 17, 2917 and they started processing on June 19. It was long and stressful waiting time for us untill nov 8, 2017 where they requested Urdu nikal nama and registration certificate from us. Then they requested proof of my residence in Canada and my Hubby police certificate plus explanation doc regarding his Canadian visit visa rejection on dec 15, 2017. We received invitation to pre arrival services on dec 29, 2017. My hubby background went in progress in first week of jan 2018 and got decision made and passport request on jan 17. He physically submitted his passport in Islamabad on jan 29, 2018 and got it back today. Overall it was quite long process but finally the wait is over alhamdulillah.
I need to know what they ask to proof your residence in canada and what you submit. and whats the reason they asked for it did you out of canada for a long time??

Amna1997

Jan 14, 2018
Congrats I’m june app :(
Do you remember if it ever said we do not need additional docs in your account

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
hi its mentioned here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5289-sponsor-your-spouse-common-law-partner-conjugal-partner-dependent-child-complete-guide.html#documents

Translation of documents
You must send the following for any document that is not in English or French:

• the English or French translation; and
  • an affidavit from the person who completed the translation (see below for details); and
  • a certified copy of the original document.
Translations may be done by a person who is fluent in both languages (English or French and the unofficial language).

If the translation isn’t done by a member in good standing of a provincial or territorial organization of translators and interpreters in Canada, you must submit an affidavit swearing to the accuracy of the translation and the language proficiency of the translator. A certified translator will provide both a certified translation and certified copies of the original documents.
Wow..I went through this whole guide and remember seeing this but totally forgot about it. Thanks posse. I wonder if this also applies to any document that's already in English, e.g. photocopy of passport