Med's Request
-10-2017
Med's Done....
24-10-2017
Location of Principal Applicant (city): Burewala
Are you Sponsor or Applicant:Sponsor
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR: Canadian Citizen
Sponsoring husband or wife: Husband
Sponsor Approval Date: Recieved june 8 2017, email of recieval July 17,2017. (Which one is counted as which month applicant i am?)
Application in Process date: July 14/2017
Review of Eligiblity in Progress Date (MYCIC): N/A
Review of Medical Passed Date (MYCIC): October 26, 2017
Review of submitted document Date (MYCIC): N/A
Background check in progress Date (MYCIC): N/A
Additional document request date:N/A
Additional documents that are requested: N/A
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N): Y
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N): N
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N) N

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
Just got a reply from LVO after i sent them an email last month enquirig about the status of the application and unfortunately they are saying the application awaits the organisation of an interview in Pakistan. Furthermore they are saying they dont need any more documents and will contact us one month before the interview date.

Dont really know why they are conducting an interview, everything was provided documents, proofs, pictures, receipts, etc.

Anyways i ordered GCMS notes last month Dec 15, hopefully it will tell me what triggered them to have us interviewed. The email was sent by NXR

Reactions: MM345

lawcanpak

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
I did explain that and about my child as well
perhaps include conversation with your friends talking about your hubby and a letter from friends or family. does your family accept him now? if so a letter from your sibling/parents may be helpful. If you have txt msgs etc with your family talking about your hubby about your wedding if they accept him now that might help your case. Point is to show as much proof that everyone knows about your relationship. If people at work know. Do a letter about that.

lawcanpak

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
reposting my question as it was swept away with other questions.

I want to know how much is too much information, I have tons of communication and cheesy things my hubby has done for me and I am kinda embarrassed to share everything, I am just worried if I share too much the officer may think this is just way too much or "too good to be true" (which I find it is :) and might find a red flag for no reason. I have tons of communication since the start of our relationship we talked everyday, gifts on every occasion, he spoiled me too much. I went to Pak once only to meet him before making a decision, then came back and then decided on our marriage date, he took me to an exotic place out of Pakistan for honeymoon, and many other things, and also our at our Walima, there were politicians (MP, ex MP) invited and etc and a lot of well known people as he has a great network. I am not sure if I should mention all that, I don't want to mention too much detail which could harm me. In my opinion I feel if I do mention all this it should show the officer how our marriage is truly genuine. Any ideas?

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
It's true. My nandh(husbands sister) also applied but a month after me, her application got semt to lvo before ours. And she got direst passport request 3 days ago. She is a july 2017 applicant.
Can u share the timeline of your sister in law?

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
reposting my question as it was swept away with other questions.

I want to know how much is too much information, I have tons of communication and cheesy things my hubby has done for me and I am kinda embarrassed to share everything, I am just worried if I share too much the officer may think this is just way too much or "too good to be true" (which I find it is :) and might find a red flag for no reason. I have tons of communication since the start of our relationship we talked everyday, gifts on every occasion, he spoiled me too much. I went to Pak once only to meet him before making a decision, then came back and then decided on our marriage date, he took me to an exotic place out of Pakistan for honeymoon, and many other things, and also our at our Walima, there were politicians (MP, ex MP) invited and etc and a lot of well known people as he has a great network. I am not sure if I should mention all that, I don't want to mention too much detail which could harm me. In my opinion I feel if I do mention all this it should show the officer how our marriage is truly genuine. Any ideas?
No need to give too much info on the guest list or how well connected he is. That info doesn't relate to your relationship. Show proof of relationship that looks like you are a couple in a genuine relationship...you contact each other regularly via various mediums (calls, msgs, video calls, emails, Facebook,), have celebrated the wedding according to the cultural norms, honeymoon trip travel docs, wedding pics, pics with family, friends, casual couple pics, honeymoon pics etc, gifts receipts whatever u can think of and looks normal.

Reactions: lawcanpak

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Location of Principal Applicant (city): Burewala
Are you Sponsor or Applicant:Sponsor
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR: Canadian Citizen
Sponsoring husband or wife: Husband
Sponsor Approval Date: Recieved june 8 2017, email of recieval July 17,2017. (Which one is counted as which month applicant i am?)
Application in Process date: July 14/2017
Review of Eligiblity in Progress Date (MYCIC): N/A
Review of Medical Passed Date (MYCIC): October 26, 2017
Review of submitted document Date (MYCIC): N/A
Background check in progress Date (MYCIC): N/A
Additional document request date:N/A
Additional documents that are requested: N/A
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N): Y
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N): N
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N) N
Please provide date when the application was received in CPC-M?

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Just got a reply from LVO after i sent them an email last month enquirig about the status of the application and unfortunately they are saying the application awaits the organisation of an interview in Pakistan. Furthermore they are saying they dont need any more documents and will contact us one month before the interview date.

Dont really know why they are conducting an interview, everything was provided documents, proofs, pictures, receipts, etc.

Anyways i ordered GCMS notes last month Dec 15, hopefully it will tell me what triggered them to have us interviewed. The email was sent by NXR
Sorry to know about the interview, spreadsheet has been updated.
Good thinking about the GCMS notes, keep us posted when u receive them in a couple of days. Any red flags in ur case that u can think of?

Waqur

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
and is this necessary to upload scan copy of passport on cic id
If your GCKey account is saying action required and it has opened a slot for you to upload your passport copy, you definitely need to upload it otherwise, no need to worry about it.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
No. I joined a WhatsApp group and he shared his info there.
I can ask him for his permission to be added here.
Should I or that's fine?
Yes u can. If he permits you can share his info with us.