Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Yeh lets see back at it again. I was hopeful that I wont need to go through it again but khayr!! any suggestions on resending application would be great like should I send any additional documentation other than what they have asked.
I will add some new details as well to the file like me visiting in Dec etc.. but should I send police report along with it too>?
Send as much more info u can .. sure attach the police report now .. there is no harm in that ..

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Hanjii meine tick kara hua hai ke muje monthly updates bejhein meri application ki magar ek month se ziada hogaya koi email hi nahi aya GCkey se, khair meine abhi apna dusra gmail type kar ke update kardiya hai.pahle outlook ka tha ab gmail ka kardiya hai.. b-)
Yea gmail mite help .. thou i gave them my outlook address and my hubby gave them gmail .. we both r receivin their emails fine .. anyways .. good luck ..

Reactions: salmanmahmood

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
any idea how long pakistan police report takes. anyone have experience with Lahore?
u will have to follow up with them every now and than punjab police will linger things on. in my case the person who came for verification at home from police station to confirm place of residence asked for bribe from my family to clear things. although we didnt give but it will help to visit your concerned police station and see if they have cleared your report or not

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
u will have to follow up with them every now and than punjab police will linger things on. in my case the person who came for verification at home from police station to confirm place of residence asked for bribe from my family to clear things. although we didnt give but it will help to visit your concerned police station and see if they have cleared your report or not
i don't get it. You mean LVO asking our police station to go and verify PA residency ? What things needs to be clear and who is asking to clear these things? What report needs to cleared from PA's police station.
Please reply in detail

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
Yea gmail mite help .. thou i gave them my outlook address and my hubby gave them gmail .. we both r receivin their emails fine .. anyways .. good luck ..
I have also checked that box to recieve "Monthly updates about my application" but its be 5 months i have never received a single email with an update
Help - Monthly Updates
We will send a message to your account when there is an update or message about your application.

Select the checkbox if you would like to receive monthly reminders about the status of your application. If you no longer want to receive the monthly updates, un-check the checkbox and select "update".

Last edited:

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Is there any one got ppr approved without BG showing in process?
Lots of people including me. Gckey account is hardly updated.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
i don't get it. You mean LVO asking our police station to go and verify PA residency ? What things needs to be clear and who is asking to clear these things? What report needs to cleared from PA's police station.
Please reply in detail
Lol when u apply for police certificate in DPO officer or SSP office they send a file to police station of ur area to verify ur details, residency and criminal record. To do that a constable may visit ur home to verify that u actually do live at that address. Once they are satisfied and find no criminal record in ur name they send file back to DPO/SSP office with clearance and DPO/SSP office than issue you a clearance certificate.

So i was telling talking abt part where local police station gets involved sometimes u have to manually accelerate things by going there personally and checking on progress otherwise they will do that on their own will and whenever they feel like

Reactions: khancanada

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
Lol when u apply for police certificate in DPO officer or SSP office they send a file to police station of ur area to verify ur details, residency and criminal record. To do that a constable may visit ur home to verify that u actually do live at that address. Once they are satisfied and find no criminal record in ur name they send file back to DPO/SSP office with clearance and DPO/SSP office than issue you a clearance certificate.

So i was telling talking abt part where local police station gets involved sometimes u have to manually accelerate things by going there personally and checking on progress otherwise they will do that on their own will and whenever they feel like
ah ok.. got it lolz... actually my wife (PA) PCC must have expired now as it was issued in May 2017? PCC has expired every 6 months. My In-Laws handed over me her PCC same time when i went to marry to Pakistan. Not sure what efforts my In-Laws did to get her PCC ready. Neither i asked nor they had told me.
Now her PCC is 8 months old (may 2017 to Jan 2018 = 8 Months) so i m thinking to have them renew her PCC in advance before LVO asks me to provide a new one?

umerakram111

Jan 12, 2018
Hi all memebers. i have a question i am feb 2017 applicant i got pre arrival services email i need to ask is it compulsory for everyone to register with pre arrival services?? and second i got pre arrival services email on 29 dec what will be the next update and much time it will take for next update?? any idea.. please comment thanks

m.2055

Dec 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
27-10-2017
Hey people! I have a question. So i did not update my CNIC while submitting our application since our representative told us it didnt matter as long as the date of issue was of before marriage.
I now want to update both my cnic and passport since they are expiring.
Should i get my address changed to my husband nicop address? Or leave it as before since i am living with my parents.
Will leaving the address same have a bad affect on the application and raise a question?
And if i do change my address will i have to inform cic and get all my addresses changed that i wrote in the form?

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
Hey guys,
I'm going to sponsor my wife. If a form does not apply to us, like 'Details of Military Service', should we still write N/A on it and attach or skip it altogether?

Also, on the 'Supplementary Information Your Travels' form, do I need to list my travel info under the Spouse section? We have no kids so I will N/A those sections but wasn't sure about the Spouse section.

Thanks

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Is it normal to get a phone call instead of an email about decision made?
It is certainly very unusual and i havenever heard of it before. Can u plz elaborate. What does your ECAS and gckey account say?