+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

lawcanpak

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Urdu and its english translation.
Our NN was in English. We don't have Urdu NN. Does that mean we have to get the English translated into Urdu? Our original NN is in English. Did anyone have English NN. It appears everyone had Urdu NN.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Our NN was in English. We don't have Urdu NN. Does that mean we have to get the English translated into Urdu? Our original NN is in English. Did anyone have English NN. It appears everyone had Urdu NN.
where did u get only english NN? did you get married elsewhere than pakistan?

lawcanpak

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
it was from Canada. I had to have it verified by our Jammat President and then taken to Pakistan where it would be signed by the Groom. I am an Ahymadi muslim (don't hate on me)

Waqur

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
does anyone know if we have to submit Original NN and ORIGINAL marriage certificate?
Ofcourse you do!!!
it was from Canada. I had to have it verified by our Jammat President and then taken to Pakistan where it would be signed by the Groom. I am an Ahymadi muslim (don't hate on me)
And there is nothing to hate on
Provide the document verified by the Jammat President too!
The more strong proves you give the faster your case will be finalized.

lawcanpak

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Thanks for your prompt reply @Waqur. Another question, as I am putting my package together. I read somewhere that we have to provide the CNIC card with translation. Is that true? Anyone?

aishaagohar

Jan 4, 2018
Thanks for your prompt reply @Waqur. Another question, as I am putting my package together. I read somewhere that we have to provide the CNIC card with translation. Is that true? Anyone?
Yes that's true you need to provide a translation for that and also with regards to your earlier question for NN if its in English you don't need to get it translated to Urdu the process is done vice versa in order for the officials to be able to understand it and go through it... I hope this helps

Reactions: Waqur

lawcanpak

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Yes that's true you need to provide a translation for that and also with regards to your earlier question for NN if its in English you don't need to get it translated to Urdu the process is done vice versa in order for the officials to be able to understand it and go through it... I hope this helps
Thanks so much.

kmood

Star Member
Nov 30, 2017
Hello,

So my question is regarding the use of representative. I was in another group where a person had their application returned due to not submitting the form of **USE OF REPRESENTATIVE**. My case is similar as it is not Mandatory to have a representative In my case since I was the one who wanted to receive all the mail I had put my (Sponsor) address everywhere that required mailing services except for where it is written personal details of principal applicant where I wrote her address.

If some senior members could help me with this it would be super helpful. I have submitted the application on the 6th November and was received the next day. Still waiting on the AOR1.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers,

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Did u both sign the Nikkah Nama at different times ? You signed in Canada and the groom signed in Pak?

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
As long its a valid marriage love or arrange it doesn't matter
Doesn't matter to normal people but the immigration officers in the London Visa Office are very orthodox in this regard. They think that love marriages are against the cultural norms in Pakistan and scrutinize such applications more than as compared to arranged marriage cases.

aishaagohar

Jan 4, 2018
I am sponsoring my husband and I am on PR. I have put all details as accurate as possible below and someone please update the excel file.
App received in Mississauga - Oct 03, 2017
Requested to fill in Schedule A Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) and Police certificate - Nov 20, 2017
More Rukhsati photos and pay Right of Permanent Residence fee (RPRF) - Dec 04, 2017
Medical Req receive - Dec 05, 2017
Medical Done on - Dec 12, 2017
Sponsor Status Approval - Dec 07, 2017
File moved to LVO - Jan 08, 2017

Also now can anyone advise should we expect a background check next or can they ask for more evidence.

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
any document you have in Urdu, you need to translate it in English and then certified it. Like CINC, Birth Certificate etc if it's in URDU, translate these in English and certified it. If you have English NN, Immigration Officer later may asks you URDU NN OR at least a URDU Certified Translated copy of it too. I have seen threads where VO asking URDU NN as well where only English NN was submitted.
I myself were asked to provided English translated copy of my wife's Birth Certificate.