18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
Hi seniors,
Is there any negative effect if we are calling CIC and listening to the recorded msg on updates ?
CIC 18882422100.

nope, they actually love when someone listen to only recording and dont bother them :)

Reactions: Taniak12

Waqur

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
I dont know what is wrong on our case then. Wao you got COPR in 4 days? Did u submit of 5th or 4th?
Lol yeahhh we submitted on the 5th :p:cool:
6 & 7th jan went in weekend anyways

Is your wife getting tracking msgs?

Dont worry, call vfs and ask if all is good?

You can find their number on vfs global pakistan website

Last edited:

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Thankyou so much for your reply
My medical was given on 5th April 2017. Is there another medical required before PPR?
well visa issued is valid only until expiry of medicals so depending on ur situation either they will ask you for remedical or issue you a visa valid until april 5th

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Lol yeahhh we submitted on the 5th :p:cool:
7 & 8th jan went in weekend anyways

Is your wife getting tracking msgs?

Dont worry, call vfs and ask if all is good?

You can find their number on vfs global pakistan website
yes last message she got was passport forwarded to Abu Dhabi which i believe is a glitch. this is why i was trying to track online but i guess have to wait and watch now

Reactions: Waqur

nizwajaved

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
well visa issued is valid only until expiry of medicals so depending on ur situation either they will ask you for remedical or issue you a visa valid until april 5th
My application was submitted on 9th march 2017. Hopefully I dont get asked for re medical as it means that the processing time will go beyond 12 months. Is there anyone here whose application got delayed for more than an year?

Waqur

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
whats the status in ur gckey account?

Application status A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.
Review of eligibility Your eligiblity has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Background check Your background check was completed.
Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

Reactions: AHC and Zmaqsood

Lysa

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
you waited a month to panic?

Do you have a lawyer? a representative? If yes, then you can't access gckey - your rep or lawyer should be getting all these emails to link to gckey. Now, if you don't, then that's a problem that you aren't able to link yet. It's very easy to link the application. You need to be careful with your spellings, and all the info you are inputting. They also give you instructions on how to link in the letter (did you get that letter at least?)

I would call CIC and ask them to help set up the account and guide you through every step. It's not difficult but sometimes even a letter here and there can make a difference.

What do you mean by bgc form? there is no such form. are you referring to Sch A and police certificate? Send these via web form with a letter explaining why you are sending them the required material this late.

You should be on top of these things. Don't wait a month.

p.s. the 30 days start from the date on the letter.
Hi thank tou for ur reply
No i dont have a rep and i have tried linking app various ways
Nooe no letter i just got my sponsor approval letter
I mean sch A form when u say web do you mean e mail ? I should send it to them through e mail? I have sent my sch A form in the mail so it should reach missisauga in 2-3 days inshallah but based on ur advice ill e mail them too and call to update them with my concern

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Hi thank tou for ur reply
No i dont have a rep and i have tried linking app various ways
Nooe no letter i just got my sponsor approval letter
I mean sch A form when u say web do you mean e mail ? I should send it to them through e mail? I have sent my sch A form in the mail so it should reach missisauga in 2-3 days inshallah but based on ur advice ill e mail them too and call to update them with my concern
webform .. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

send your colored copy of PCC as well if you have it ..

write a letter as well why it took so long for you to submit all this information .. maybe they can look into it and help you setup the gckey account .. ask that in your letter ..

Annee

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
My application was submitted on 9th march 2017. Hopefully I dont get asked for re medical as it means that the processing time will go beyond 12 months. Is there anyone here whose application got delayed for more than an year?
Me... Jan 6th 2017 applicant, medical wasdone on 9th February 2017.. submitted additional documents on December 1 2017, nothing since then

ehsan1618

Nov 29, 2016
Hello every one..
After a long I am posting on this forum..
I m july 2016 applicant..
Bg in progress since May 2017.. no further updates.. I m very disappointed. MP as usual says to wait. .
Is there any way to contact through immigration minister office or to request ??
Any suggestions from any expert ??

lawcanpak

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
I would like someone to advise me about a personal statement. How much detail should I add? What exactly should I add in the statement. I have written one about how we met and when and how our relationship progressed. Are there any other specific details that I should include that would be beneficial. I would appreciate some guidance. Thanks.