+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Waqur

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Hello! i applied for my GCMS notes in Dec 02 2017 but until now i didn't hear any thing from them. My file is LVO and they are showing in Gckey that they are checking my husband eligibility. Do you have any idea why they are taking so long?
They are taking more than a month these days for GCMS notes as I have noticed. Hang in there, you'll receive them.

You are a june applicant, you might have noticed that they are not yet processing those applications that were received since last week of May and probably because the Visa Officer have not yet made any comments on your case and there is nothing more pressing they are leaving it for later.
Be patient, sit back, and pray to ALLAH SWT that everything turns out good and smooth!

Waqur

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Guys a question about vfs tracking. Submitted passport on 5Jan but still cannot access tracking online as it says no record found. Does any had similar issue?
Umm not in our case
It 1st went to isb
Then to high commission in isb
Then to dubai (i dunno why)
Now today its ready for us to collect from VFs in lahore

Waqur

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Hi.
I applied for PR on 9th March 2017. Medical was given on 5th april 2017. application was transferred to LVO on 1st may 2017. I received a req for additional documents in sept 2017. PFL letter was received on 21st nov 2017 in which they showed concerns abt the genuineness of the relation. A detailed letter including rukhsati photos and reasons for gap between nikkah and ruskhsati was explained along with detailed proof of communication. On dec 21 I received a pre arrival services letter.
After that I have received no update regarding my application.
Does anyone have any idea what does it mean. receiving a pre arrival services letter is a good sign?
Pre arrival letter is a very good sign
You will receive re-med or PPR soon dont worry! :)

Reactions: nizwajaved

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Like basicaly when does the 30 day time start from when i got the email or when pa received linking instructions otherwise i can just post off the form asap
you waited a month to panic?

Do you have a lawyer? a representative? If yes, then you can't access gckey - your rep or lawyer should be getting all these emails to link to gckey. Now, if you don't, then that's a problem that you aren't able to link yet. It's very easy to link the application. You need to be careful with your spellings, and all the info you are inputting. They also give you instructions on how to link in the letter (did you get that letter at least?)

I would call CIC and ask them to help set up the account and guide you through every step. It's not difficult but sometimes even a letter here and there can make a difference.

What do you mean by bgc form? there is no such form. are you referring to Sch A and police certificate? Send these via web form with a letter explaining why you are sending them the required material this late.

You should be on top of these things. Don't wait a month.

p.s. the 30 days start from the date on the letter.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Reactions: Waqur

Taniak12

Star Member
Jun 4, 2017
Hi seniors,
Is there any negative effect if we are calling CIC and listening to the recorded msg on updates ?
CIC 18882422100.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
H

I don't get it. What do you mean? and I am from Islamabad
dont waste your time further delaying process courier documents to visa office as soon as possible and then keep trying linking you app i remember i used to have the issue but i dont remember how i was able to resolve it i guess it was something to do with the way you put in information to pull application. try different ways of writing it. but before everything courier documents

nizwajaved

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
dont waste your time further delaying process courier documents to visa office as soon as possible and then keep trying linking you app i remember i used to have the issue but i dont remember how i was able to resolve it i guess it was something to do with the way you put in information to pull application. try different ways of writing it. but before everything courier documents
courier what documents? The documents were already sent to Mississauga office. The application was then linked online on CIC website. and then the application was transferred to LVO. after that all the required documents were provided online.They haven't asked for anything. everything they required was online. My application is linked to GCkey. Is there further any more processing that I am missing?

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
courier what documents? The documents were already sent to Mississauga office. The application was then linked online on CIC website. and then the application was transferred to LVO. after that all the required documents were provided online.They haven't asked for anything. everything they required was online. My application is linked to GCkey. Is there further any more processing that I am missing?
then just sit tight if they need anything they will ask you just keep checking gckey and look for status updates and messages. good luck pre arrival means PPR is on its way if you have already done with medical. hopefully january will be month you will get good news

nizwajaved

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
then just sit tight if they need anything they will ask you just keep checking gckey and look for status updates and messages. good luck pre arrival means PPR is on its way if you have already done with medical. hopefully january will be month you will get good news
Thankyou so much for your reply
My medical was given on 5th April 2017. Is there another medical required before PPR?