+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

farazjawaid

Dec 16, 2017
Hi I am applying for my wife under spousal sponsorship. Do I need to fill my travels under part b of imm5562e? I read in some threads it is not required for the sponsor to fill his travel information and only principal applicants travel info is to be put which in my case is my wife. please advise

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Hello Kinza Bee,

Did you see any red flag on your GCMS notes before getting pfl? When did you apply for PR.

I applied for my wife on Feb 2017 and have not received anything yet according to the gcms notes an interview is required but not sure when it will happen ?
The last GCMS notes we got were on Nov 23 and nothing had been started on our file. We got the Urdu NN request on Nov 22. We ordered notes again on Nov 28 and have not yet received them. Your post actually reminded me to follow up with yet another incompetent idara of our dear government! So hopefully notes arrive soon so I can give them to our lawyers to access if there is more to our PFL than meets the eye! Our MP's staff is back from the holidays tomorrow so I will be calling them also. From our end now, we are trying our best to not leave anything unattended and send them more than they have asked for but lets see. Have you involved your MP to inquire about interview date?

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Sorry to hear about your PFL. Anyhow, atleast they have given you a chance to prove your relationship genuineness. Inshallah with all the mentioned below documents, you will get straight PPR. All the prayers with you, also I was wondering that did you submit all the documents, such as FB Post, CRA, Insurance and other proof prior as well.
We gave pictures 72 in total. We gave communication proof as well up until end of Feb 2017 because we sent our application in on March 3. It was returned by end of March however as it was incomplete. We sent it in again on April 05 but forgot to update communication to include March 2017. In any case I think CIC need to update the MAX 20 photos and MAX 10 pages of communication! This is clearly not enough for them to access genuine from not genuine relationships. We also sent letters from family members and friends, wedding cards, receipts from all of our shopping for the wedding and after, banquet hall invoices, Marriage registration certificate and English NN and statements of how we met etc.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
We gave pictures 72 in total. We gave communication proof as well up until end of Feb 2017 because we sent our application in on March 3. It was returned by end of March however as it was incomplete. We sent it in again on April 05 but forgot to update communication to include March 2017. In any case I think CIC need to update the MAX 20 photos and MAX 10 pages of communication! This is clearly not enough for them to access genuine from not genuine relationships. We also sent letters from family members and friends, wedding cards, receipts from all of our shopping for the wedding and after, banquet hall invoices, Marriage registration certificate and English NN and statements of how we met etc.
I think its totally dependent on visa officer how he sees and judge whats enough to make positive decision. My wife was asked to provide additional documents showing rukhsati photos, and also proof that marriage is know to greater public which i suspect will happen because i got married in month of muharram and at the time when islamabad was under lock down due to dharna etc. So nikkah happened at faisal mosque and rukhsati was performed at wife home with only handful of family members did not do walima as we decided to do its before leaving for canada. So could not provide any further photos of rukhsati etc but explained all this in cover letter and also submitted post wedding pics of her attending my sister wedding which i couldnt and other different occassions and family events. Also proof and pics of my short trip to pak for couple of weeks between app submission and add doc request.Plus documents and emails at work discussing my leave for marriage and wishes by superior before i left. Thankfully that was enough for them to clear what ever doubts they had. Got PPR right after new year holidays. I suppose cover letter is the best document to share with visa officer what is happening and why some of documents can not be provided

Ahmed786

Star Member
Mar 5, 2017
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
21-09-2016
AOR Received.
29-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
03-05-2017
Anyone from December 5 interview. Any updates on file. There is no update on myside just pre-arrival letter only.
My wife had interview on Dec 05, and I have the same status as yours ... only pre arrival service letter.

matrix123

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
I was the applicant back in 2016. I have lived in islamabad all my life but after marriage i changed my permanent address to my husband's house in Karachi (current address was of Islamabad). I submitted copy of this cnic to the Islamabad police when I requested police clearance certificate of my residence in Islamabad. They issued it without any problem. Since I had not lived in Karachi for more than 6 months there was no need to get a police clearance certificate from Karachi. And we submitted only the islamabad one to CIC.
For the dates, when they issued you police clearance from Karachi did they issue it to you from birth until your marriage date or was it from your birth to present day? My issue is that since our rukhsati happened on 18th Dec and we were together for 17 days after, her pcc would be from birth until 18th Dec from Hyderabad and then from 19th to Jan 5th from Karachi.

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
For the dates, when they issued you police clearance from Karachi did they issue it to you from birth until your marriage date or was it from your birth to present day? My issue is that since our rukhsati happened on 18th Dec and we were together for 17 days after, her pcc would be from birth until 18th Dec from Hyderabad and then from 19th to Jan 5th from Karachi.
The PCC indicate that the applicant has no criminal record till this date. Not from your childhood or birthdate.

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
The pcc does indicate that person has lived at this address from certain date until the mentioned date. Check khi examples on Google
Then they may be having a different format.
Mostly they mention the ID number etc and say that there is no criminal record of the applicant or citizen till this date.

There are different formats. May be Khi are mentioning dates

Faisalmado

Dec 22, 2017
Re: Spousal sponsorship for all Pakistani applicants at London Visa Office
hello friends i received request from Cic for the police certified can someone let me know what is

1st Medical is always sent with new file with sponsorship application. 2nd Medical Request can be before or during background checks

Best regards,

Waqur

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
The way GCMS requests are going to CIC, i am feeling that soon it will be stopped or its fee will go up. because previously GCMS were coming in few days or in a week, now it takes a month,
More than a month, lol
People with concerns or red flags in their case must consider this service as a blessing (as it was in my case..)
As far as I have noticed that the officers for handling or generating ATIP/GCMS are different than the officers handling our case.

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
I think its totally dependent on visa officer how he sees and judge whats enough to make positive decision. My wife was asked to provide additional documents showing rukhsati photos, and also proof that marriage is know to greater public which i suspect will happen because i got married in month of muharram and at the time when islamabad was under lock down due to dharna etc. So nikkah happened at faisal mosque and rukhsati was performed at wife home with only handful of family members did not do walima as we decided to do its before leaving for canada. So could not provide any further photos of rukhsati etc but explained all this in cover letter and also submitted post wedding pics of her attending my sister wedding which i couldnt and other different occassions and family events. Also proof and pics of my short trip to pak for couple of weeks between app submission and add doc request.Plus documents and emails at work discussing my leave for marriage and wishes by superior before i left. Thankfully that was enough for them to clear what ever doubts they had. Got PPR right after new year holidays. I suppose cover letter is the best document to share with visa officer what is happening and why some of documents can not be provided
We have an detailed explanation of everything so hopefully they will consider that along with the tons of evidence. Thank you for the detailed information, it gives me hope that our case will also make sense to our officer once we have submitted our statements and the information they requested.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Read the instruction guide properly. PCC is required from where you lived for than six months after the age of 18. Therefore ur wife doesn't need a pcc from Karachi. I wrote in my previous post that I got my pcc made from Islamabad only.

Last edited:

su005

Dec 30, 2015
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-12-2016 In Process.......: 22-12-2016
Doc's Request.
14-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-12-2016
File Transfer...
SA: 16-12-2016
Med's Request
03-11-2017
Med's Done....
28-09-2016 - Remedial: 09-11-2017
Interview........
07-12-2017
Passport Req..
18-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2018
Hi, I was born in Hyderabad and lived there untill married. I have got my CNIC address updated to my husband's house in Karachi. I applied after 6 months of our marriage and I have got my PCC made from both the districts. Both of my PCC mention dates, it clearly mentions that I lived on this address since birth till 18th April (date of Rukhsati) on my PCC from Hyderabad and it mentions that I lived since 18th April till date on this address on my PCC from Karachi. I submitted both.

Hope this helps.