AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
What is the next step after schedule A is requested and submitted?

if only Schedule A is requested by Mississauga then wait for them to transfer your file to LVO, if your sponsor approval etc is done

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
guyz i have just one observation since i am back after a while on the forum and noticed this thing which i would like you guyz to please take care of.

DO NOT email LVO unnecessarily.... although you receive a response after a month but imagine visa officer getting these many emails every day to respond and amount of time it takes them to read and reply to them. this may affect the amount of time they are left with to actually process the file. Plus you should also know that your file will not be processed in response to your email rather they will work on it as per their schedule and the way they have planned. continuous emails will not help but may impact it your processing times negatively. Processing time for Spouse are 1 year for pakistan for files submitted in and after 2017 so be patient and keep visiting gckey and this forum to help you get your answer. but please stop emailing for status updates to LVO.

thanks

this is just a brotherly advice for your own benefit.

zahid

matrix123

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
Guys I have a serious query. My wife lives in Hyderabad with her parents after our rukhsati since she studies there but we changed her permanent address to my khi address on the NIC and passport. She has not lived anywhere other than Hyderabad through her life. For the police certificate, do I need to get it from Hyderabad or Karachi?

Problem is that since her NIC has Khi address, it would be hard to get police certificate with her Hyderabad address.

mahdi82

Nov 17, 2017
Guys I have a serious query. My wife lives in Hyderabad with her parents after our rukhsati since she studies there but we changed her permanent address to my khi address on the NIC and passport. She has not lived anywhere other than Hyderabad through her life. For the police certificate, do I need to get it from Hyderabad or Karachi?

Problem is that since her NIC has Khi address, it would be hard to get police certificate with her Hyderabad address.
I had almost similar case, my wife has been living with her parents not with my family due to studies and for police certificate her brother went to the their corresponding police station with his NIC and details of our marriage (if required her family may need to take B form and tell the police station she has been living here for major part of her life) and hopefully this will not be an issue. We just submitted one police certificate despite she has different address in the NIC but we have same district Nawabshah so it was accepted by LVO. As a precautionary measure, you may take both. from Hyderabad and Karachi

Reactions: matrix123

torontian

Apr 3, 2017
GTA
Hi All.

just checked eCAS and the second line is there now.
Started processing your application on Jan 5th 2018.

Please update the sheet if required.

Also anyone tell me please, some people say it means your case is LVO desk, some says it means he has opened it and going through it. Some says it just means an AOR that its received at LVO nothing more.
Which one is it?

Reactions: Waqur and MM345

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

I had a similar case and got my pcc frok my city without any issues.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Hi All.

just checked eCAS and the second line is there now.
Started processing your application on Jan 5th 2018.

Please update the sheet if required.
Updated.

Reactions: torontian

Waqur

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
any thing especial you like to share in your GCMS Notes. i m thinking ordering mine
Not anything in particular.
1) Do not try to sign it electronically. Get your spouse to print out the consent form, fill it, sign it with a pen and ask them to scan the form and send it to you. This delayed their reply in our case.
2) Its good to order GCMS notes since it tells you whats going on in their minds. I now wish that I had ordered them before November.

matrix123

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
I had a similar case and got my pcc frok my city without any issues.
Sorry to bug you. Can you please explain on how your case was similar? Was your spouse from a different city and then you obtained his/her pcc from your residential city? JazakAllah

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Sorry to bug you. Can you please explain on how your case was similar? Was your spouse from a different city and then you obtained his/her pcc from your residential city? JazakAllah
I was the applicant back in 2016. I have lived in islamabad all my life but after marriage i changed my permanent address to my husband's house in Karachi (current address was of Islamabad). I submitted copy of this cnic to the Islamabad police when I requested police clearance certificate of my residence in Islamabad. They issued it without any problem. Since I had not lived in Karachi for more than 6 months there was no need to get a police clearance certificate from Karachi. And we submitted only the islamabad one to CIC.

zsafdar

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
Anyone from December 5 interview. Any updates on file. There is no update on myside just pre-arrival letter only.

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
sorry to hear about your PFL Kinza, Hope things go smooth and steady from now on InshaAllah. I see you have already taken some good measures in response to PFL and I wish u get succeed sooner. Prayers xx
Thank you so much su005 Hope your interview went well and all the best to you too :)

Reactions: su005