None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Salam alikum!
Anyone have any idea how long does it take for passport request after final medical submission?
2 weeks after re medical performed.

Reactions: Waqur

ktaj

Oct 19, 2014
Calgary Alberta
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
January 31st 2017
Doc's Request.
March 14 2017
AOR Received.
March 02,2017
File Transfer...
March 20, 2017
Med's Request
22-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Reactions: Waqur

luqman321

Aug 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2016
AOR Received.
08-7-2016
File Transfer...
15-8-2016
Med's Done....
29-03-2016
Passport Req..
Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Reactions: ktaj and Waqur

salmanmahmood

Star Member
Dec 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
FAM
Med's Request
10-11-2017
Med's Done....
30-11-2017
As Salam Wa Alikum,,
bat yeh hai ke meine ghar change karliya hai, ghar ki contruction shuro hone wali hai aur hamne area mein hi rent pe ghar leliya hai ab batao ke mein ghar ka address change karoon?? online tools se? ya nahi?? abi background checking shuro nahi hoe, application in process par hai, 30 Nov ko remed done hogaya tha..!

canada 1989

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Ref : 25 oct 2017 applicant:

helloo guys !! I have submitted my PCC and Scheduler A on 26 dec 2017 and my medical passed on 22 December 2017.

How much time they need to process my application ??? what next do with my application ????

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
Ref : 25 oct 2017 applicant:

helloo guys !! I have submitted my PCC and Scheduler A on 26 dec 2017 and my medical passed on 22 December 2017.

How much time they need to process my application ??? what next do with my application ????
Its 4 to 6 months wait time once the case is transferred to LVO

Reactions: ali khalid

canada 1989

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Senior Members help needed

please help me out As i have submitted my Schedule A form with electronic signature and date. Is it fine or i should print it and scan it and then upload it???

very confusing statement at end please explain it to me as i am worried

Schedule A Online:
Instructions about how to fill out this form are found in your application kit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp. Please review the Complete Guide (IMM 5289) for step by step instructions.
Note: Make sure you validate this form before you save it by clicking the “validate” button at the top or bottom of the document. You can only upload the “Schedule A Online” form into your online account if you validated the document before you saved it. Do not print out this form and upload the printed copy through your online account. This will result in an invalid submission of your Schedule A, which will cause additional delays to your application. The complete and validated Schedule A form, in PDF format, should only be saved to your computer and uploaded directly into your online account.

Should you choose to submit this form to the Case Processing Centre Mississauga by mail or through the IRCC Web form, you must complete additional steps prior to submission:

1. Ensure you validate the Schedule A form.
2. Print out the form and sign in writing (provide your handwritten signature) next to your name in the signature box. If you do not sign and date the form according to these instructions, another copy of the form with a signature will be required.
Once these steps are completed, you can submit the validated and signed copy of this form to CPC-Mississauga via mail or through the IRCC Web form.
Important: The background information collected by this form is required to assess your admissibility to Canada. If you do not submit this form before the date indicated above, your application may be refused.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
As Salam Wa Alikum,,
bat yeh hai ke meine ghar change karliya hai, ghar ki contruction shuro hone wali hai aur hamne area mein hi rent pe ghar leliya hai ab batao ke mein ghar ka address change karoon?? online tools se? ya nahi?? abi background checking shuro nahi hoe, application in process par hai, 30 Nov ko remed done hogaya tha..!
of course yes.

Waqur

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Hi everyone. This will probably be my final post. Mubarak to everyone whose cases are complete or nearing completion. For those who are still waiting, may Allah make the process quick and grant everyone patience, ameen.

Thank you again and again to the admins and to everyone who selflessly spends time on this forum to help strangers out. I'm a calm person but even I reached a point of utter panic, and if it wasn't for everyone on this forum, things would've been way rougher for me. May Allah grant His special favour and blessings on all you amazing people, ameen! I especially wanna thank Kinzabee, LandingPR, and MM345 for all their help and support.

My hubby landed on Dec. 3rd, literally just hours before our baby was born lol! It was nothing short of a miracle. He arrived in Toronto and the entire process of landing, collecting bags and immigration etc. took less than an hour, though I think this is an exception and it usually takes longer.

I'm still trying to process everything. It seems unreal and I'm still trying to absorb it all and get a grip on reality.

I wish I had time to stay on the forum and keep offering support, but there's too much going on and I won't be returning any time soon.

You're all in my prayers. For those still waiting, just keep in mind that it'll all be over one day and you'll be reunited with your spouse, inshaAllah. This will all be a small glitch in time compared to the many years you'll spend together.

Fee amanAllah :)
This is so beautiful to even read... Congrats and Masha'ALLAH!! The trial is over for you now, live every bit of this new happy life. :)

Reactions: AnisaAwais

Mujtaba110

Star Member
Mar 26, 2017
I was looking at spreadsheet people are getting dm and ppr same date but my dm was on 22 dec but i never got ppr request i am worrying about it
can anyone tell me is it ok or is it something wrong

Reactions: Faheempk

Ahmed786

Star Member
Mar 5, 2017
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
21-09-2016
AOR Received.
29-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
03-05-2017
Salam,

My wife received a letter from CIC with the subject of "Invitation to Pre-arrival services" on Dec, 09. This letter states that you are now able to receive pre-arrival services funded by Govt. of Canada, with the list of available resources. This is very good initiative from GC. However, her application status is still "In Progress" !!!

Any thoughts around it ?

Happy New Year to Every body in advance.