+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

matrix123

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
Guys do the forms have to be typed in capital letters? Also, there are afew forms where I am unable to type more. For e.g. in the boxes where they have asked for addresses of wife's relatives in Canada. What should I do?

cookie_raider01

Star Member
Dec 22, 2017
Hey guys, I've been reading this post for a while and wanted to thank everyone for providing good information.

I just got married and applied for my wife's process. However, I was under the impression that Pakistanis are gettin spousal Visa within 3-5 months. Hence I took the decision to get married in Pakistan as well.

In this forum I've read its generally 7-9 months.

I applied through a lawyer and some people I personally know applied through the same Lawyer and had their spouse Application done in 3-4 months respectively.

Their husband/wife came from Pakistan in approximately 4 months. Even my Lawyer was sayin these are some of the fastest cases otherwise he told me 6 months.

I applied in December 2017. I was hoping to have my wife here by April but I guess I am with you guys now with the waiting line.

m.2055

Dec 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
27-10-2017
Hey guys, I've been reading this post for a while and wanted to thank everyone for providing good information.

I just got married and applied for my wife's process. However, I was under the impression that Pakistanis are gettin spousal Visa within 3-5 months. Hence I took the decision to get married in Pakistan as well.

In this forum I've read its generally 7-9 months.

I applied through a lawyer and some people I personally know applied through the same Lawyer and had their spouse Application done in 3-4 months respectively.

Their husband/wife came from Pakistan in approximately 4 months. Even my Lawyer was sayin these are some of the fastest cases otherwise he told me 6 months.

I applied in December 2017. I was hoping to have my wife here by April but I guess I am with you guys now with the waiting line.
I heard the same thing. We applied through a lawyer in october 2017. She said most cases get done in 6 months these days.
But from what i have understood the processing time in usually faster in the starting of the year and get slower especially during the holiday season.
I was hoping april too but looks like we have to wait longer than than that.

m.2055

Dec 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
27-10-2017
Hey everyone. So i got my mediCal request, sch A and PCC request with in a week for recieving AOR1. The status shows decision made on sponsor. Want to know if this means sponsor approval since i havent yet recieved any official email yet.

m.2055

Dec 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
27-10-2017
Guys do the forms have to be typed in capital letters? Also, there are afew forms where I am unable to type more. For e.g. in the boxes where they have asked for addresses of wife's relatives in Canada. What should I do?
No capital letters arent important. Just make sure the spelling are correct and exactly like the ones in your document.
You can write in short forms if possibl too.

canada 1989

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Schedule A Online:
Instructions about how to fill out this form are found in your application kit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp. Please review the Complete Guide (IMM 5289) for step by step instructions.
Note: Make sure you validate this form before you save it by clicking the “validate” button at the top or bottom of the document. You can only upload the “Schedule A Online” form into your online account if you validated the document before you saved it. Do not print out this form and upload the printed copy through your online account. This will result in an invalid submission of your Schedule A, which will cause additional delays to your application. The complete and validated Schedule A form, in PDF format, should only be saved to your computer and uploaded directly into your online account.
Should you choose to submit this form to the Case Processing Centre Mississauga by mail or through the IRCC Web form, you must complete additional steps prior to submission:
1. Ensure you validate the Schedule A form.
2. Print out the form and sign in writing (provide your handwritten signature) next to your name in the signature box. If you do not sign and date the form according to these instructions, another copy of the form with a signature will be required.
Once these steps are completed, you can submit the validated and signed copy of this form to CPC-Mississauga via mail or through the IRCC Web form.

Important: The background information collected by this form is required to assess your admissibility to Canada. If you do not submit this form before the date indicated above, your application may be refused.

I have to submit online Schedule A form or copy and print the form and then upload it .....?????????????????

Very confusing statement in start they said submit online then end points they said print it and submit it with handwritten signature

please help me out of it...

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
Schedule A Online:
Instructions about how to fill out this form are found in your application kit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp. Please review the Complete Guide (IMM 5289) for step by step instructions.
Note: Make sure you validate this form before you save it by clicking the “validate” button at the top or bottom of the document. You can only upload the “Schedule A Online” form into your online account if you validated the document before you saved it. Do not print out this form and upload the printed copy through your online account. This will result in an invalid submission of your Schedule A, which will cause additional delays to your application. The complete and validated Schedule A form, in PDF format, should only be saved to your computer and uploaded directly into your online account.
Should you choose to submit this form to the Case Processing Centre Mississauga by mail or through the IRCC Web form, you must complete additional steps prior to submission:
1. Ensure you validate the Schedule A form.
2. Print out the form and sign in writing (provide your handwritten signature) next to your name in the signature box. If you do not sign and date the form according to these instructions, another copy of the form with a signature will be required.
Once these steps are completed, you can submit the validated and signed copy of this form to CPC-Mississauga via mail or through the IRCC Web form.

Important: The background information collected by this form is required to assess your admissibility to Canada. If you do not submit this form before the date indicated above, your application may be refused.

I have to submit online Schedule A form or copy and print the form and then upload it .....?????????????????

Very confusing statement in start they said submit online then end points they said print it and submit it with handwritten signature

please help me out of it...

If you want to upload your Schedule A through your GCKey account then , Fill the form and validate & Save it and upload it without signing or printing it.

If you want to upload your Schedule A through Webform then
fill it,
Validate it ,
and print it.
Then sign it ,
Scan it and upload it through Webform.

Reactions: posse

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
Hey everyone. So i got my mediCal request, sch A and PCC request with in a week for recieving AOR1. The status shows decision made on sponsor. Want to know if this means sponsor approval since i havent yet recieved any official email yet.
Yes Sponsor is approved to sponsor the PA. You may received a letter soon.

arlhrpkcanada

May 19, 2017
"officer determined that an interview with PA may be necessary to further process the application"
What does this mean that still there are chances that officer may not call for an intervew or it is a confirm interview. When we schedule an interview for the application, we normally will contact the applicant at least one month prior to the interview with information on dates/times and what documents they would need to bring with them to interview.

Senior members please advise

Last edited:
Reactions: MM345

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
"If an officer determined that an interview with PA may be necessary to further process the application"
What does this mean that still there are chances that officer may not call for an intervew or it is a confirm interview.

Senior members please advise

They are the bosses ,

Mostly they will conduct the interview,
but if they later on change their minds then their are lucky people still walking on this planet. :)

Most of the time they trying to reduce the volume of interviews, for that reason they asked for some documents etc, which can satisfy their concerns, if they still find it blurry then they will go for it.

r4rameezraja

Star Member
Dec 21, 2017
HI EVERY ONE
i received email from IRCC "nvitation to Pre-arrival services" what does it mean either decision made or not recently i completed my interview waiting for background check

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
HI EVERY ONE
i received email from IRCC "nvitation to Pre-arrival services" what does it mean either decision made or not recently i completed my interview waiting for background check
its a good sign, in sha Allah you will get your PR soon,

If you dont mind tell us the story of your interview, how was it and what kind of questions,
any tricky things

you can help those who are still hanging by the thread

r4rameezraja

Star Member
Dec 21, 2017
thank you soo much but can u tell me how long it will take further time and yes old lady took my interview she asked about my merige date about canadian house look like about age diffrence mst of the question is related to age difrence n about my spuse when gave her gift any what she do in canada how she go to job etc
its a good sign, in sha Allah you will get your PR soon,

If you dont mind tell us the story of your interview, how was it and what kind of questions,
any tricky things

you can help those who are still hanging by the thread