Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
hmnnnnn u should have told this earlier. i could have marry then a Japanese girl :D:D:p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Or she should have married a non Canadian person-just saying that she is also waiting.

Just kidding around.. no offense.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rick60

arlhrpkcanada

May 19, 2017
M
thanks for your kind advises and i know applicants are waiting there immigration process to be completed since 2015-2016 but this is human nature, can't control, but yes days are passing and will passed Insha Allah and we all be re-unite sooner or later
I noticed you are Aug 17th, 2016 application sponsoring your husband. almost 1 and half year?
But as you see some lucky folks getting their immigration in just 6 months (2017 cases)
My file transferred to lvo above 4months still quite

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
Or she should have married a non Canadian person-just saying that she is also waiting.

Just kidding around.. no offense.
lolz ..yea we both had our own choices. now we are stuck to each other and will stick to each other Insha Allah :D:p:p

Reactions: MM345 and Rick60

Rick60

Oct 14, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
November 4, 2017.
File Transfer...
Soon In Sha Allah
What about those whose file hasn't even been transfered yet :p I think we should go to sleep and wake up after 4-5 months :D just like LVO xD

rehan1104

Mar 30, 2017
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-06-2016
Doc's Request.
07-04-2017
AOR Received.
05-07-2016
File Transfer...
31-08-2016
Med's Request
22-02-2017
Med's Done....
06-03-2017
Interview........
Waived, Alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
26-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, In shaa Allah
LANDED..........
Soon, In shaa Allah
OK, so I have an update (not really) on our file...

My wife contacted the MP to help us out, we've been waiting for over 17 months now and all she did was tell us that we'll now have to wait until Mid-Feb and if nothing by then, to contact her again.

These MPs and all of these people have no set deadline, so don't go by what they say.

The last time, she told us to wait until the end of this year, and now that it's almost the end of year, she's told me to wait until Mid-Feb...I'm so pissed off rn...

Just posting this to kind of vent and to tell you guys to never go by what they say. They're always gonna find something new to say/new excuses. ALWAYS.

Good luck with all your files and ours.

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
how long does it take to exit Pearson airport after landing the first time? i am not carrying anything special to avoid wasting time with customs.
Plz share guys. Thank you!

kalibilli

Dec 1, 2017
Hello everyone. I applied for my wife's immigration in May 2017. Her medical was on July 10th and CIC was updated with medical pass status on July 15th. I have not seen any other updates online as of July 15th. I realize that we are currently in their processing time limit but generally asking, is this normal with all files? From the spreadsheets it looks like LVO has started going through May 2017 applicants. Should I hang on or order GCMS notes? Thanks.

matrix123

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
I am sponsoring my wife in Pak. Can anyone tell me if I need to stay in Pak for any sort of biometrics/fingerprints etc at NADRA? I will only have 4-5 days after rukhsati in Pak

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
how long does it take to exit Pearson airport after landing the first time? i am not carrying anything special to avoid wasting time with customs.
Depends on a lot of factors like luggage, airline etc. Really difficult to put a timeframe on that. My mom returned last week, it took literally 4 hours (arrived 4:40pm and came out at like 8pm). Sometimes it's sooner but generally for international I would say expect 2 3 hours. They have a computerized system for declaring customs they even give people an opportunity to fill the paper while on the flight but it still takes long so even if you have nothing with you lol that doesn't necessarily mean you'll exit sooner.

MiamiMice

Oct 11, 2016
If you have no luggage and only carry-on you can just walk out after going through immigration which may take 30-40 minutes. Its a very long walk but lots of movators. They have little carts for seniors to sit on and drive them out so tell the senior ammas to get on those or tell staff to call one for them if you speak English.

If you have luggage, expect wait an extra 2 hours because conveyer belt takes forever - no exaggeration. So Karachi flight lands at 5:00PM but I remember getting out around 7:00 PM. Tell whoever is picking you up about that. Ask them what PILLAR to meet you at outside. Take some Canadian coins to use the drink machines. Take some warm clothes, topi, shawl etc.

Do help as many people along the way as you can. Pakistanis travel and help and befriend each other along the way and that's part of the maaza of PIA. Help elders lift their luggage. They don't speak English and get lots of anxiety. Lots of senior aunties and uncles who are clueless and need to borrow a phone so lend them yours if you have a Canadian SIM. Once you walk past lugagge area you will see a bunch of people in the waiting area. Once you go out, you can't come back inside because of security so make sure you have everything and don't rush out to hug someone and then think you can go back in.

Also theres Subway sandwiches in that waiting area too if you are hungry.

Safe travels.

Reactions: posse and Waqur

Rick60

Oct 14, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
November 4, 2017.
File Transfer...
Soon In Sha Allah
I am sponsoring my wife in Pak. Can anyone tell me if I need to stay in Pak for any sort of biometrics/fingerprints etc at NADRA? I will only have 4-5 days after rukhsati in Pak
Don't forget to take a lot of pictures at a lot of different places after your marriage. And you do not need to stay in Pakistan.

Reactions: Waqur