Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
Marriage is genuine we gave them every thing pics, proof of traveling together, the biggest proof is two sons, their birth certificates,bay forms, frc, tickets, communication proof,we talk daily, money transfer receipts everything.. I'm just asking in order to answer the letter what else can I send?
did LVO specifically raised the question OR concern about the Age Difference between you and your husband OR you are just assuming on your own? did you already send all above proof to show your relationship is genuine? after sending all these, you received the this letter from LVO?

Reactions: AHC

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Marriage is genuine we gave them every thing pics, proof of traveling together, the biggest proof is two sons, their birth certificates,bay forms, frc, tickets, communication proof,we talk daily, money transfer receipts everything.. I'm just asking in order to answer the letter what else can I send?
ok a lot is being said about this post in this forum .. you need to sit back and think - what else can i do? how can write this so that it makes sense to the LVO officers? Start by writing a rough draft. Then go through it. does it sound a teenager crying for her boyfriend or a wife who needs to be with her a husband? if you want, make others read it (close family relatives only .. like dad, mom, sister, brother, etc). Then make you husband read it, does it make sense to him - from a canadian POV. Wish you all the best. I wish i could help you write it but i have an exam comin up on monday .. you really need an outsider to read it and question you if it doesnt make sense. attach more documents, even if it's the same stuff you send them before. hope this gives you a bit of a start. PM me privately if you need to ask any other questions .. just relax, breath and pray for Allah .. iss mein bhi shayad behtari ho. :)

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017
Picture is worth 1,000 words. Make sure you have a lot of photos with your spouse/kids etc. Make sure to label all of them ie. "Honeymoon in Dubai - 2016", "Visiting my spouse Safeena in October to celebrate 1st anniversary", "Birthday celebrations via Skype". You catch the drift. Include a cover letter explaining the timeline of your relationship.
Also include a cover letter of all the things you're submitting:
- Photos
- BC of kids
- Exit/entry stamp on passports to and from Pakistan etc

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
Reactions: Abdulbutt

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
Urgent help needed
LVO send us a letter in which they demanded proof that marriage is genuine we have two kids both are Canadian citizen as my husband is a naturalized Canadian but the problem is the age difference between me and my husband.what should I do to prove my marriage?plz give suggestions
Just curious.....Is husband older than the wife or wife is 15 years older? Was there a delay in applying for your sponsorship as you have 2 kids already and hubby stayed with you in Pakistan for over a year as well? Can you share when did you apply and how long after the marriage?

You might wana address the delay in applying for you if this is the case. Once you submit lots of documents, it doesn't necessarily guarantee that visa officer read every portion of it. We were asked for same documents 3 times and trust me when I say this that few of the chaps in LVO are legally blind perhaps or else you can't miss the obviouso_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
  1. Resend the proofs with a solid cover letter explaining what proof is attached to your file and arrange evidence appropriately from all social media and emails etc.
  2. I used different color sheets as separators and wrote titles for each portion like skype, whatsapp etc. Pay more attention to how you compile and present the evidence. I started with the oldest to the newest history incorporating proofs from every month.
  3. Also letters and affidavits from friends, family, neighbors, driver and co-workers acknowledging relationship.
  4. Pics, receipts, bills, govt IDs, joint investments, life insurance papers etc.
  5. Personalized letter explaining how your and your kids' lives will be negatively impacted if your family does not reunite.
  6. Explain why you felt this man was the best match for you and why the age difference did not matter to you. write all sort of good habits your significant other possesses. You just have to write something inspiring and romantic that should be convincing. Use meaningful terms with examples and try to avoid quoting cliché terms like loving and caring. Most of us are not very expressive but you have to expressive your love for him and he should write a letter in support for you and your kids.
  7. We also provided our future settlement plans as a couple and wrote how it was impossible to achieve my long term goals if my wife was not part of my life.
Hopefully some other members can share more ideas:)

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
Dear members,

Alhamdulillah we received the passport stamped with visa yesterday. I am scheduled to fly next week:D:D:D:D:D. Thank you all for supporting me through this agony:p I wish u all best of luck.

I also received my GCMS notes yesterday and the officer had commented in early week of Nov that he was 100% satisfied on all issues and recommended issuance of PR visa. pata hota to 22Nov ko visit apply na kertay but I am happy we got approval for that also:) Please continue praying for us. May Allah swt help us all, Aameen:)

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Urgent help needed
LVO send us a letter in which they demanded proof that marriage is genuine we have two kids both are Canadian citizen as my husband is a naturalized Canadian but the problem is the age difference between me and my husband.what should I do to prove my marriage?plz give suggestions
Can u plz let me know the date you got this additional document request and exactly which docs/explanation they requested so i can update the spreadsheet? Thanks.

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
Dear members,

Alhamdulillah we received the passport stamped with visa yesterday. I am scheduled to fly next week:D:D:D:D:D. Thank you all for supporting me through this agony:p I wish u all best of luck.

I also received my GCMS notes yesterday and the officer had commented in early week of Nov that he was 100% satisfied on all issues and recommended issuance of PR visa. pata hota to 22Nov ko visit apply na kertay but I am happy we got approval for that also:) Please continue praying for us. May Allah swt help us all, Aameen:)
Many Congrats!!!..not really sure where you going to Land in Canada ..but WELCOME TO CITY OF COLD..AND SNOW..its only -24 here and white snow all over :D:D:D:p:p:p

Reactions: pluspc

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Many Congrats!!!..not really sure where you going to Land in Canada ..but WELCOME TO CITY OF COLD..AND SNOW..its only -24 here and white snow all over :D:D:D:p:p:p
oh stop scaring the poor chap before he even lands in Canada .. lol .. :p

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
did LVO stop at May 23rd files and forgot that May has 31 days and ppl did submit files after may 23rd? hudd hai waisay .. not a single peep out of that place .. i am sooooo tempted to email them again .. my hubby wont let me .. :'(

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
oh stop scaring the poor chap before he even lands in Canada .. lol .. :p
LOL...:D:D:D:D:D

I love snow Bro. I have worked in Russia before in -47 degrees;) I am super excited to meet my family soon:)

Reactions: AHC

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
did LVO stop at May 23rd files and forgot that May has 31 days and ppl did submit files after may 23rd? hudd hai waisay .. not a single peep out of that place .. i am sooooo tempted to email them again .. my hubby wont let me .. :'(
I see no harm in emailing lvo for status update once in a while. They'll ignore your email if there is nothing new.

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
Thank you! I am landing in Toronto:) I see there is some weather warning alert. Allah khair rakhay, Aameen