Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
I had emailed this guy (Ahmed D. Hussen) in June 2017 at the following email address. Needless to say that didn't receive any response. Now I wonder if this was a correct address or not:confused:

minister@cic.gc.ca
I found this
https://www.ourcommons.ca/Parliamentarians/en/members/Ahmed-Hussen(89020)
Email:Ahmed.Hussen@parl.gc.ca
Web Site:ahmedhussenmp.ca

and this
Contact information
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/minister.html

Minister@cic.gc.ca
The Honourable Ahmed D. Hussen MP
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 1L1

Telephone: 613-954-1064
Fax: 613-952-5533

Waqur

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
The lvo asked me tha add docs and i sent all the add documnts month ago...but the status of my application is still the same that we required more add docs... how do i know that exact officer who deals my case recieved tge add docs or not??? Help plz
I had the exact same concern but due to some technical mistake I made, @MM345 recommended me to submit an IRCC form indicating the situation and that was on Friday night I had submitted the form on IRCC and received a reply from them today (on Monday - within 1 business day) saying that they have received the file for additional documents we provided. However, make sure you stick to the point, Good luck!

mux

Star Member
Dec 23, 2011
We have submitted the passport to VFS office yesterday and got an email that application has been forwarded to the Canada visa office, Abu Dhabi UAE.

We received a letter from LVO stated that submit your application to Islamabad office but why do they forward the application to Abu Dhabi?

Has_san

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Toronto
Congratulations!
Does your letter mentions any thing about abu dhabi? Are you currently in abu dhabi or pk
You should send it through vfs or gerrys i believe it should say on your letter. But if you are in pakistan you cannot directly send it to abu dhabi ( thats what i think)
I have submitted through VFS Dubai. I am currently residing in Dubai and they said they will send my passport to the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi. The letter does mention to send my passport to Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi through VFS (which was the preferred option) or directly send it to Canadian Embassy via courier.

Hope to hear them back soon.

Does anyone know how long do they take for processing the PR?

Aries69

Oct 24, 2015
Senior member please guide.
1) we have to sign all the forms with black ball point or blue ball point ?
2) which corrie company is the best to submit documents ?
3) we both are living together so outside the application envelop I have to write down Sponsor name as "Sender"?
4) I made 4 section/Parts of my application. what is the best way to separate each section ?
5) we can use binder clip for pictures ?

Has_san

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Toronto
We have submitted the passport to VFS office yesterday and got an email that application has been forwarded to the Canada visa office, Abu Dhabi UAE.

We received a letter from LVO stated that submit your application to Islamabad office but why do they forward the application to Abu Dhabi?
You submitted your passport at VFS Office in Pakistan?

mux

Star Member
Dec 23, 2011
HELLO guys!!

I got a Passport Request today. Thank you all for ur help.

One question! Is it better to submit my passport thru VAS or Its better to send it directly to Abu dhabi Canadian embassy.?
You can't send directly to Abu Dhabi Canadian embassy. You can either send through VAS or physically drop the passport. I would suggest read the instruction mentioned in the letter that you received from visa office.

Pak_01

Oct 19, 2017
Hello every body - finally wait is over. Received Pp Rqs today. Can any body on my wife's behalf (e.g. her brother or father) submit passport to VSF ? or she needs to go by her self?

Thanks