+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Faheempk

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
If they asked re medical is very good sign after interview, and sure she was pregnant during test hope X ray won’t harm the baby
No they requested remedical before interview not after. So it means they are already aware my wife is expecting? They never mentioned this during the interview though:s

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
I disagree as they told him they have concerns still so any information can remove concerns about relationship such as pregnancy will help otherwise they will refuse if they still have concerns so send anything you have that will support your file as they will not ask anything else after interview they will approve if all ok or refuse if they find info not enough plus expecting child will make them more convinced and expedite the process. Send anything you find good you did not show before. Is your duty to show them proofs you have and is important to say she is pregnant in case they want ask remedical will extend it.
There has been a case recently where an applicant got PFL because of sending docs after interview to LVO.

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
No they requested remedical before interview not after. So it means they are already aware my wife is expecting? They never mentioned this during the interview though:s
I am pretty sure blood tests to check for pregnancy are not what CIC is conducting. The onus is on PA's to inform them of possible pregnancy so they don't do x-rays which are harmful for the unborn child.

su005

Dec 30, 2015
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-12-2016 In Process.......: 22-12-2016
Doc's Request.
14-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-12-2016
File Transfer...
SA: 16-12-2016
Med's Request
03-11-2017
Med's Done....
28-09-2016 - Remedial: 09-11-2017
Interview........
07-12-2017
Passport Req..
18-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2018
I tried my best to take all the necessary documents. There were tons of pics which included a lot of intimate ones too, there were some with my bro n sis in law, when we visited my grandmas place. They specifically mentioned what this place is you both visited and have photo with the same people. My VO was a she unfortunately with the British accent. Still not sure what her major concern was not satisfied. But I do have a gut feeling she will have a positive outlook on our case after the interview. She was smiling and all and at the end she said I accepted all your answers but I still have some concerns so not sure what she pointed.
You did your best, now relax and keep praying. I am pretty sure if you have answered all the questions honestly and put up enough support documents it will help your case. Good luck and do keep us posted.

su005

Dec 30, 2015
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
14-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-12-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
03-11-2017
Med's Done....
Interview........
07-12-2017
Passport Req..
18-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2018
My wife had her remedical done on the 30th of November. I was wondering if they are already aware of the pregnancy thing? Or it doesn't show in the medicals?
They do not look for pregnancy but they ask if a woman has a chance of being pregnant she shouldn't go for X-ray.

Reactions: Faheempk

su005

Dec 30, 2015
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
14-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-12-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
03-11-2017
Med's Done....
Interview........
07-12-2017
Passport Req..
18-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2018
There has been a case recently where an applicant got PFL because of sending docs after interview to LVO.
She is right, I have heard this case too and that is why I asked you to be very careful before sending anything voluntarily after the interview.

Reactions: Faheempk and MM345

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
London Snow Storm... More process delay?

Reactions: Kinza_Bee

Faheempk

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
May I know what sort of documents were provided by the PA volunteerely after the interview? My wife just told me she did mention about her pregnancy during the interview.

Faheempk

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
You did your best, now relax and keep praying. I am pretty sure if you have answered all the questions honestly and put up enough support documents it will help your case. Good luck and do keep us posted.
Thank you for your kind words. Sure will keep you updated!!

Pak_01

Oct 19, 2017
Thank you for your kind words. Sure will keep you updated!!
i'm not sure why you guys are making it so confusing. I agree with MM345. Also I observed he mentioned 2+ month since his wife is pregnant. Now if they find this good news after the interview then it could be a good idea to wait until any correspondence from CIC and submit this update if they ask for any further details. If they knew about pregnancy before interview it was a great idea to mention and show reports during interview (it could be quit confusing for CIC to understand why its 2+ months pregnancy where one can easily figure it out after one month).
Also pls do not let your self confuse about x-ray get opinion from gynecologist if it is safe or not.

"According to the American Academy of Family Physicians, x-rays are generally safe during pregnancy, but there is quite a bit of controversy surrounding this issue. Studies have been conflicting and, therefore, x-rays should only be done when the benefits outweigh the risks.
Not all x-rays are the same, but most pose little exposure to the uterus and developing fetus. With dental x-rays there is hardly any exposure to any part of the body except the teeth. X-ray examinations on the arms, legs, or chest do not expose your reproductive organs to the direct beam.
However, x-rays of the torso, such as the abdomen, stomach, pelvis, lower back and kidneys, have a greater chance of exposure to the uterus. It is always important to let your healthcare provider know you are pregnant, if you might need an x-ray"

I would strongly encourage you all please please do some study before posting here do not introduce a lot of worries and confusions but bring some hope to ppl with a believe that if you submitted a legit application there could be delays but not negative results. God bless you all.

Reactions: posse

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017
How sad is my ticker right now guys :( 2 years :oops:

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
i'm not sure why you guys are making it so confusing. I agree with MM345. Also I observed he mentioned 2+ month since his wife is pregnant. Now if they find this good news after the interview then it could be a good idea to wait until any correspondence from CIC and submit this update if they ask for any further details. If they knew about pregnancy before interview it was a great idea to mention and show reports during interview (it could be quit confusing for CIC to understand why its 2+ months pregnancy where one can easily figure it out after one month).
Also pls do not let your self confuse about x-ray get opinion from gynecologist if it is safe or not.

"According to the American Academy of Family Physicians, x-rays are generally safe during pregnancy, but there is quite a bit of controversy surrounding this issue. Studies have been conflicting and, therefore, x-rays should only be done when the benefits outweigh the risks.
Not all x-rays are the same, but most pose little exposure to the uterus and developing fetus. With dental x-rays there is hardly any exposure to any part of the body except the teeth. X-ray examinations on the arms, legs, or chest do not expose your reproductive organs to the direct beam.
However, x-rays of the torso, such as the abdomen, stomach, pelvis, lower back and kidneys, have a greater chance of exposure to the uterus. It is always important to let your healthcare provider know you are pregnant, if you might need an x-ray"

I would strongly encourage you all please please do some study before posting here do not introduce a lot of worries and confusions but bring some hope to ppl with a believe that if you submitted a legit application there could be delays but not negative results. God bless you all.
Giving someone hope is all good and dandy, but sharing information is the most important use of this forum. Not all information will make you happy, and ignorance is certainly not bliss. So please stop hating on people who are trying to inform you and all others here who might need it later. Peace.

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
How sad is my ticker right now guys :( 2 years :oops:
Sad beyond words!

Is there a Lawyer your sponsor can contact and maybe see what your options are? You are way beyond the old processing time as well. I hope a good immigration lawyer can force CIC to make haste?

Pak_01

Oct 19, 2017
Giving someone hope is all good and dandy, but sharing information is the most important use of this forum. Not all information will make you happy, and ignorance is certainly not bliss. So please stop hating on people who are trying to inform you and all others here who might need it later. Peace.
Thank you kinza I agree with you. With one correction that my post nowhere is indicating any hatred feel. I try to express my opinion. Rest I don't have time to deal with arrogant attitude. Lets bring acceptance in our attitude to be a source of hope and happiness not just worries coz no matter what is the out come of an application, failure does't mean you lost an opportunity to own the diamond mine "its just immigration". Good luck to all of you.

Reactions: Kinza_Bee

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Okay all this pregnancy talk, I just wanna give my two cents. In my observation on the forum, becoming pregnant bears no significance on your sponsorship application. Once a child is born, they only need to know so they can include the child in the application. Becoming pregnant does not mean the marriage was not one of convenience. If this is a criteria to judge genuineness of a marriage, then those couple who choose to wait to start a family until their spouses and them are living together, then those couples should see a delay in their cases, however we don't see that. Just recently someone posted here that theirs was a very complicated pregnancy, she and baby were both sick, baby was born premature also. She involved her MP to request expediting her husbands case but CIC said they cannot do that.

And all this talk of sending voluntarily information after the interview regarding a pregnancy is BAD advice, considering in the past couples who sent voluntary information after the interview had to suffer.

And do not get angry on people who are just trying to help.

Also a PSA! Men please take more of an interest in your wive's health. I found it funny when few of you suggested that the medical done for CIC will show whether or not the wife is pregnant. You should know which tests are done to figure out pregnancy. Take an interest in your wive's sexual health, please.

Reactions: AHC