+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

JK94

Nov 29, 2017
Hi,
I received pre-arrival letter and DM the same data on 29 Nov, 2017. But after that there has been no answer/correspondence (PPR) and my ecas also doesn't show any correspondence near the date of DM. The last correspondence date on ecas is of the additional documents required date. Can anyone tell what does this mean? Should i contact LVO regarding this?

mahdi82

Nov 17, 2017
Hi,
I received pre-arrival letter and DM the same data on 29 Nov, 2017. But after that there has been no answer/correspondence (PPR) and my ecas also doesn't show any correspondence near the date of DM. The last correspondence date on ecas is of the additional documents required date. Can anyone tell what does this mean? Should i contact LVO regarding this?
I was in almost same situation but along with decision made they mention "We send you correspondence on November 16 and..."; I waited for a week but nothing came; sent email to LVO but no reply; finally meeting MP secretary helped to get the letter.
I would suggest to wait by the end by this week and if there is mention of correspondence and you don't receive it then you may ask them where it has gone or involve your MP.

samia_j

Aug 23, 2017
CAn someone please help me out with the Abu Dhabi visa application Centre?? Anyhow who’s gone through or going through visa stamping please tell me the time taken. Thankyouuuu

Pakbella

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
1-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2016
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront 23-Nov-2016
So my medical expired end of Nov. And today mycic changed from "you passed the medical exam" to "you do not need a medical. We will send a message if this changes.." I know it means they have extended it for now. But what comes after this? :(
What has been the trend like for applicants with extended medicals? Has anyone got PPR straight away? Or have to go through interview?
MM345, any idea? Or anyone with similar experience?

JK94

Nov 29, 2017
I was in almost same situation but along with decision made they mention "We send you correspondence on November 16 and..."; I waited for a week but nothing came; sent email to LVO but no reply; finally meeting MP secretary helped to get the letter.
I would suggest to wait by the end by this week and if there is mention of correspondence and you don't receive it then you may ask them where it has gone or involve your MP.
When did you get the pre-arrival letter?
Yes i'm gonna wait till this week, then going to contact LVO. Hope the correspondence comes out this week IA.

m.2055

Dec 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
27-10-2017
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to know the time it took for you all to receive the AOR1 I've submitted my application on the 6th of November 2017 but have not received a response till now. anyone have a similar case?

Also was the response sent to you by mail or email?

Your response will be appreciated.
Thanks!
I submitted mine on the 27th october. Been 41 days since then and no news yet. They say it takes around 40 days. Hopefully we can hear some news soon InshaAllah

fatima.rizwan

Jul 19, 2017
So my medical expired end of Nov. And today mycic changed from "you passed the medical exam" to "you do not need a medical. We will send a message if this changes.." I know it means they have extended it for now. But what comes after this? :(
What has been the trend like for applicants with extended medicals? Has anyone got PPR straight away? Or have to go through interview?
You will get a re-medical request soon!

Reactions: Pakbella

Pakbella

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
1-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2016
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront 23-Nov-2016
You will get a re-medical request soon!
Really? I thought they change the status to "we are reviewing your medical results..blah blah"... in order for a remed request? How did it change for you when u received one? Thx.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Guys - great news.
We received COPR today @ 10am. So happy :)
Just have to send in the passport for the visa to be attached.
You mean u received Passport request? COPR is not.mailed 2 u. it comes with stamped pp.

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
Yes you are right and I agree with you.

That being said, LVO asks for "communication proof". They never specify to submit FB or Google hang out etc. It's the couple's own discretion how they wana communicate regularly and you can submit all your personal evidence. But it's hard to imagine that somebody doesn't communicate with their spouses daily if they have a genuine relationship. When you send out a minute long voice message every hour to your significant other, LVO values that because it shows that effort was being made to talk with the spouse. They're not necessarily interested in our gossip:D Like I am an emotional freak and we talk 24/7:p I don't use FB much and when I am at work it's easy to send out whatsapp messages. If I am unable to get my wife's attention, I miscall her on mobile:p if she's not answering then I send out email. We talk on skype and if skype is not working we use hangout. So the point is, we make sure we stay in touch though we live apart and there is huge time difference.

FYI: When we had to submit proofs, Oh my God! we had sOooo much to put together and then we realized that we never shut up all year round:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
lolz.. Agree...!!like you we both are also in touch with each other 24x7 exclude the hours when she goes to sleep around 4am karachi time OR i go to sleep.Otherwise round the clock, we are on whatsapp, calling or sending messages. we talk hours, and if calls are not possible then sending texts is a must. as she doesn't work so she is available all the time according to my availability and she loves to talk alot but she always claim I (she) talk less.hahahaha:rolleyes::rolleyes:.:D:p:D

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
They rarely extend medicals for applicants who are living in Pak. So i think you will get a remedical request soon. Not sure about the trend as every case is unique. You haven't received any add doc req yet? Does your notes say that you are in interview queue?

Reactions: khancanada

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
@MM345

May 30th app .. Jul 27th LVO received my file .. already send them two emails requesting status and received the same reply in the past two months that my hubby's file is awaiting initial review .. should I send one again? will it annoy them? I don't want them to feel frustrated with me and push my file even further down the line .. should be patient?

Faheempk

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Interview done today!! Same like zar123 they said we will review your documents further and will let you know in a month.
According to me interview went very smooth. My wife was the PA so she was asked most of the questions. She gave the answers very calmly and confidently. Let's hope for the best!! Need your prayers guys since they still didn't give me a green signal.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
@MM345

May 30th app .. Jul 27th LVO received my file .. already send them two emails requesting status and received the same reply in the past two months that my hubby's file is awaiting initial review .. should I send one again? will it annoy them? I don't want them to feel frustrated with me and push my file even further down the line .. should be patient?
Yes it will annoy them as u already have sent 2 status requests. You already know that they are working on May 2017 and previous applicants at the moment so theres a good possibility that your file will be reviewed any day now.

My suggestion to you is to relax for the next 3 weeks, if even after that u dont get dm/ppr then order gcms notes.