28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Reactions: Mujtaba110

SNGHL_2013

Mar 26, 2013
Interview done! answeretod all the questions my level best. At the end The officer asked me to hand over police Clearance, Whatsapp Chat, Facebook, emails nd Newly filled forms. But the ending words were "I have CONCERNS nd Review It " nd will let you know about the decision within a month. Wh does concern and reviews means in terms of interview?
Inshallah all will be ok. We are in interview queue as well waiting for the interview date.

Do u know the reason why they called you for interview ?

Anything visa officer specifically focused on ?

PA and Sponsor both went for interview or just PA?

Visa officer was pakistan/indian or white ?

mux

Star Member
Dec 23, 2011
We are submitting passport at VFS and want to make sure if the bio-metrics is applicable on the spousal case?

rehan1104

Mar 30, 2017
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-06-2016
Doc's Request.
07-04-2017
AOR Received.
05-07-2016
File Transfer...
31-08-2016
Med's Request
22-02-2017
Med's Done....
06-03-2017
Interview........
Waived, Alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
26-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, In shaa Allah
LANDED..........
Soon, In shaa Allah
What options do we have other than waiting and/or contacting the MP, if we're stuck in bgcs for 6 months? There must be something...

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
We are submitting passport at VFS and want to make sure if the bio-metrics is applicable on the spousal case?
there are no bio metrics ..

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Hi,
Anyone recently received gcms notes ?
It's been 28 days since I applied but did not receive them yet.

In confirmation email it says we have to wait till 31 calendar days.
You have answered your own query. sometimes they even take more than 31 days.

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
biometrics are required only for TRV for Pakistani applicants

Reactions: mux

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
Interview done! answeretod all the questions my level best. At the end The officer asked me to hand over police Clearance, Whatsapp Chat, Facebook, emails nd Newly filled forms. But the ending words were "I have CONCERNS nd Review It " nd will let you know about the decision within a month. Wh does concern and reviews means in terms of interview?
Meri zaban kaali nahi aur na hi interview ka experience hy:p but mujay lgta hy officer was not 100% convinced by your answers at the spot. However, it's a good thing that they took the communication proofs. At least they'll read that and make a judgment afterwards. Sometimes they are just confused and they ask their supervisors for second opinion. Trust in Allah and pray. Also order GCMS notes so that you can read if the officer made any comments.

Did you get any idea what was their major concern for calling u for interview?

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
Meri zaban kaali nahi aur na hi interview ka experience hy:p but mujay lgta hy officer was not 100% convinced by your answers at the spot. However, it's a good thing that they took the communication proofs. At least they'll read that and make a judgment afterwards. Sometimes they are just confused and they ask their supervisors for second opinion. Trust in Allah and pray. Also order GCMS notes so that you can read if the officer made any comments.

Did you get any idea what was their major concern for calling u for interview?
why LVO or Interviewer request for FB proof? or long distance call proofs or email proofs?
Not everyone using FB and even if they use it not necessary to post his or her spouse pics on FB. I know so many of my friends don't post their wife's or husband OR their family pics on FB for their privacy point of view.
Now when we have Whatsapp audio and video calls 24 x 7, then why we should be communicating via emails? OR making PAID long distance calls?
Thats doesn't make any sense to me?

Baloch123

Oct 13, 2017
March-May applicants that got the PPR, did you have any traveling history? How many PCs did you guys submit? Just trying to figure out timelines.

mahdi82

Nov 17, 2017
March-May applicants that got the PPR, did you have any traveling history? How many PCs did you guys submit? Just trying to figure out timelines.
I haven't visited Pakistan since Feb. 2017 i.e after marriage. Regarding other travel histories I and my wife have been visiting different countries and I have been living in France for 6 years and she has been to Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Syria, and Iran for Umrah and Ziaaraat in last 10 years but not each other in Canada.

I submit recommended 10 pages personal communications; 1 page of screenshot of phone calls while in Pakistan and staying together; one page SMSs of regular Pakistani telecoms, two pages of WhatsApp calls (infact call history of two different days and there were other calls as well but mostly between us); two pages of screen shots of WhatsApp messages; remaining of the 10 pages were our whatsapp conversation which was downloaded as text file but pasted on a page for printing it means around 100 - 200 messages. They were fine with the communication; the only thing they required more were our snaps we submitted 21 (20 are recommended ) but they asked even more so I again uploaded around 10/15.

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
why LVO or Interviewer request for FB proof? or long distance call proofs or email proofs?
Not everyone using FB and even if they use it not necessary to post his or her spouse pics on FB. I know so many of my friends don't post their wife's or husband OR their family pics on FB for their privacy point of view.
Now when we have Whatsapp audio and video calls 24 x 7, then why we should be communicating via emails? OR making PAID long distance calls?
Thats doesn't make any sense to me?
Yes you are right and I agree with you.

That being said, LVO asks for "communication proof". They never specify to submit FB or Google hang out etc. It's the couple's own discretion how they wana communicate regularly and you can submit all your personal evidence. But it's hard to imagine that somebody doesn't communicate with their spouses daily if they have a genuine relationship. When you send out a minute long voice message every hour to your significant other, LVO values that because it shows that effort was being made to talk with the spouse. They're not necessarily interested in our gossip:D Like I am an emotional freak and we talk 24/7:p I don't use FB much and when I am at work it's easy to send out whatsapp messages. If I am unable to get my wife's attention, I miscall her on mobile:p if she's not answering then I send out email. We talk on skype and if skype is not working we use hangout. So the point is, we make sure we stay in touch though we live apart and there is huge time difference.

FYI: When we had to submit proofs, Oh my God! we had sOooo much to put together and then we realized that we never shut up all year round:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

JK94

Nov 29, 2017
We got the letter before any decision made or PPR. I got remedical request and next day received the pre-arrival services letter.

Admin plz update. I submitted passport for TRV stamping today. Our myaccount Status also changed for the re-medical today. It states "You passed the medical exam" :) Thank you.
But i didn't get any re-medical or PPR request. Still waiting, it has been more than a week since DM and pre-arrival letter. I received pre-arrival letter the same day as DM status change.