AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017
Security even if passed will just show blank not started or blank can mean is passed ,
Info sharing they ask USA about you crossing borders and so on is part of security.

If criminality is passed could be that you wait final review
So, if it's written under Security: Not started then it means it's passed? That's bizarre

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Hello my fellow members:)

Alhamdullilah My application for multiple entry temporary resident visa for Canada was approved today:D:D:D:D:D
We called IRCC and received the passport request for visa stamping. I had applied online on Nov 22nd, 2017 and did not expect of any approval. I am over the moon excited right now:D
I did my remedical for PR already. I asked IRCC rep about my expected PPR and what could I do if I will be in Canada when I receive it. His version was that I could request CPC Mississauga for getting it stamped there if I will be in Canada. Anybody has any idea about it?? Because we don't want to wait for PPR to come:p I wana fly in a week if I get visa stamped in couple of days:)

Plz advise. Thank You all:D
Wow i can't believe someone got a trv approved...explain what u did!

When u get ppr..they give u option to submit pp in Ottawa if ur in Canada. just follow the instructions once u get ppr.

Congrats im happy for u.

Reactions: mmoin

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
This is the letter. In my account online it shows that my visa was approved. How will I know the validity of my TRV visa?

Date: December 05, 2017
UCI: XXXX_XXXX
Application no.:
Dear XXXX,
This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application.
We require your passport to finalize processing your application.
Passport requirements
• Please provide your passport or travel document, with a copy of this letter.
• There must be at least one blank page in your passport.
• Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
• Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport.
Your passport must be received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please ensure that a copy of this letter is included with your passport.

To find out where to send your passport, visit our website: . Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Attention: The unique client identification (UCI) number in the upper left corner of this letter is your personal identification number. For your own protection, do not allow any person, other than an authorized representative, to use this number as it provides access to personal information on your file.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada IMM5740 (10-2017) E GCMS www.cic.gc.ca/submit

This message has been submitted to your account. By submitting your application electronically, you have agreed to receive correspondence electronically. Please quote these reference numbers when referring to this application.
December 05, 2017 XXXXXX
Oncr ur pp is stamped with visa...the valid to date will be written on the counterfoil.

pheonix

Aug 29, 2017
Hi. I submitted application on 28 aug 2017. Got Aor1 on 7 sep 2017. Since then they have asked for PCC and sch A (submitted). On 1 nov, 2017 they asked me (sponsor) to send my all passport pages and my boarding cards to CPC-M by 2nd nov, 2017 :mad:. I sent them via webform. I had already sent them these with the application. Since then,there has been silence. Getting worried, no SA yet, no med req.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Hi. I submitted application on 28 aug 2017. Got Aor1 on 7 sep 2017. Since then they have asked for PCC and sch A (submitted). On 1 nov, 2017 they asked me (sponsor) to send my all passport pages and my boarding cards to CPC-M by 2nd nov, 2017 :mad:. I sent them via webform. I had already sent them these with the application. Since then,there has been silence. Getting worried, no SA yet, no med req.
Hey ur app reached CPC-M on Aug 23 or 28th so i can correct the spreadsheet?
Looks like your app is still in the phase of sponsor assessment. Keep an eye on the sponsor side of ecas (log in ecas using sponsor uci number).

pheonix

Aug 29, 2017
Looks like your app is still in the phase of sponsor assessment. Keep an eye on the sponsor side of ecas (log in ecas using sponsor uci number).
28 aug 2017.. the other thing my passport has no entry stamp., the border officer was letting all people go so i didnt pay much attention at that time.

pheonix

Aug 29, 2017
it just says application received on Date...

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
28 aug 2017.. the other thing my passport has no entry stamp., the border officer was letting all people go so i didnt pay much attention at that time.
Spreadsheet updated. Good luck to you, IA you will receive SA soon.

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
Wow i can't believe someone got a trv approved...explain what u did!

When u get ppr..they give u option to submit pp in Ottawa if ur in Canada. just follow the instructions once u get ppr.

Congrats im happy for u.
Thanks Sis:D
I was so pissed after reading about other people getting TRV and Pakistani applicants were being rejected. I actually quoted my frustration and the prejudice I observed against Pakistanis. I am not lying, I actually sent them shit in email to LVO as well. However, I also gave them full financial disclosure and employment documents of my wife. I made an FAQ section like an interview where I rejected all of the questions in their mind:p I emphasized how It's worthless to run away on visitor visa while my PR is in process. My wife wrote the invitation letter and mentioned about Christmas holidays and boxing week sales and how we wanted to buy stuff for us. I also attached my employer's letter etc. I did not have any significant ties in home country but I told them that I have never disrespected my visa policies ever and I have lived and worked in around 10 countries so far.

Last thing is that I honestly would not jeopardize my PR application. If they'll want me to return back, I will return and wait for PPR but for now I CANNOT live without my wife and kid:p I miss them a lot and have gone partially insane. Mill kay wapis aa jaon to hosla ho jaye ga but if there is a way to get PR visa stamped in Canada, I would rather do that to save airfare:cool:

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
it just says application received on Date...
When they will make a decision on the sponsor's eligibility, the sponsor side of Ecas will change to Decison Made.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017
Yes as it was in process then it get updated to not started or blank , can you see on right corner s16 as security never show passed even if it is .
No, nothing is on the top right corner on this page which shows Assessments, Security: Not started on page 2. Although I do see S16 on page 10 for Admissibility section.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Thanks Sis:D
I was so pissed after reading about other people getting TRV and Pakistani applicants were being rejected. I actually quoted my frustration and the prejudice I observed against Pakistanis. I am not lying, I actually sent them shit in email to LVO as well. However, I also gave them full financial disclosure and employment documents of my wife. I made an FAQ section like an interview where I rejected all of the questions in their mind:p I emphasized how It's worthless to run away on visitor visa while my PR is in process. My wife wrote the invitation letter and mentioned about Christmas holidays and boxing week sales and how we wanted to buy stuff for us. I also attached my employer's letter etc. I did not have any significant ties in home country but I told them that I have never disrespected my visa policies ever and I have lived and worked in around 10 countries so far.

Last thing is that I honestly would not jeopardize my PR application. If they'll want me to return back, I will return and wait for PPR but for now I CANNOT live without my wife and kid:p I miss them a lot and have gone partially insane. Mill kay wapis aa jaon to hosla ho jaye ga but if there is a way to get PR visa stamped in Canada, I would rather do that to save airfare:cool:
Wow. do you mind sharing your cover letter/letter your explanation with this group?

Reactions: fatima.rizwan

MianMA

Feb 21, 2017
App. Filed.......
15 Feb 2017
Doc's Request.
30 Mar 2017
AOR Received.
25 May 2017
Med's Request
8 June 2017
Hi all,
I think i already posted this before. My file went to LVO on 27 sept and started processing on ecas on 13 OCT and silence since then.
when i sent the file I sent my kids Limited validity ppt copy and a copy of AOR of the citizenship application. now i have recieved CItizenship certificates of my kids. should i send LVO the citizenship certificates? I believe it might help. and how should i send them the copy via email? mentioning UCI of my PA. please suggest.

any one who has sent additional documents to LVO can guide me what to do and how to send it. i.e coverletter and certificates as attachments in email etc.

Thankyou.

Mujtaba110

Star Member
Mar 26, 2017
After receiving procedural fairness letter on October 17 asking for additional explanation. today my wife received requests for re medical examination so what does it mean? Are they satisfied with the explanations to there queries that i provided them on 12 November and now after medical done how long will it to make a decision

Reactions: MM345