AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
This is what i get when i click check status and messages

this is what i get when i click on view application

should i be clicking something else also?
noticed that in Background check says "not applicable" means back ground check done? or waived or wat?

Child case

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
I have always used Fedex.

On the main courier envelop write address of LVO. Inside that on your envelope mention Family Class Sponsorship File number xxxxxxxx
I sent package via dhl and package is delivered on last Friday so shall I inform them by email or not if yes then let me know shall I reply on same email which I received. Secondly my atip reports shows that they took file in July for initial review and they ask for additional six in november but background and security checks shows “0” what does it means and my medical expires in August but didn’t rcv any request for remedial .

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
noticed that in Background check says "not applicable" means back ground check done? or waived or wat?
im a recent applicant, i applied in october 2017. i think it just says that because nothing has started for my application yet. it will likely change to in process once it gets to that stage

Nshoaib

Mar 29, 2016
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
16-06-2017
Med's Request
25-08-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
That's absurd!
Sorry to hear about it. I would suggest that you apply for a visitor visa for your husband and involve your MP. Due to medical issues, you might be able to secure that on priority. May Allah help you, Aameen.

Hi
I did have the MP get involved and they suggested a visitors visa but said he had to convince stronger ties in pakistan...imagine trying to convince the officer tht u r going to see your son and wife but will return home because you have parents and a job.

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
Hi
I did have the MP get involved and they suggested a visitors visa but said he had to convince stronger ties in pakistan...imagine trying to convince the officer tht u r going to see your son and wife but will return home because you have parents and a job.
I agree that Getting a visitor visa for Pakistani applicants is an uphil battle but with right documentation, legit purpose to visit and proper presentation, it's totally attainable.
Do some research on other threads for the list of documents that other people submitted to show strong ties to home country. A mere employment letter and parents' existance backhome won't do the job. Apply multiple entry visa only and focus more on highlighting the medical situation of your child instead of your hardship as a single parent.

Reactions: khancanada

disguise angel

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Hi tehr
Google ircc webform, let me know in case of any queries.
Hi there ...Thanks for your reply....they send us the pfl because my parents were not able to attend the wedding ....so they need more clarification ...also I told them that I will visit my wife in November so they need evidence for that trip.....i need to send documents in urgent base...do we have to

disguise angel

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Like Kinza said, mycic, email or via ircc webform. Best way is to courier the same to lvo as well.

Can you plz tell what date did u get the PFL and what docs they requested (for spreadsheet)?
Hi there...we got the pfl on 8 November .....do you know what is the maximum file size we can send by email.....do we have to compress it ? THANKS

disguise angel

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Like Kinza said, mycic, email or via ircc webform. Best way is to courier the same to lvo as well.

Can you plz tell what date did u get the PFL and what docs they requested (for spreadsheet)?
Hi there...we got the pfl on 8 November .....do you know what is the maximum file size we can send by email.....do we have to compress it ? THANKS

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Max limit is around 9-10 mb. Yes u can compress the fole as long as it is readable.

pluspc

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
Sorry Bhai/Behan! We have come across some really bad immigration lawyers thru this forum.
hahaha...Behan please Behan!
I can understand....I am here to advocate on behalf of all the "good/talented" lawyers! there still a few left in Ontario :) LOL!

Reactions: MM345

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
thats not the case. If message is "read" then it says "Read" if unread then it says "your action is required"
Mine says "submitted read" bcoz i read it
Nope. Even after we read the message, ours said your action required. This action required message went away once my husband uploaded our letter on MyCIC in the slot they opened for that specific document.