None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Hello MM345,
I just went through your spreadsheet and i must say you have really done an amazing job in compiling all that data for all the viewers.

I have recently applied for my wife's sponsorship too and have submitted all the documentation without the help of a representative. I submitted my application on the 6th November 2017 which has been received in Mississauga the next day according to my courier service.

Now its just a waiting game, lets see how long it takes for them to send me a acknowledgment letter that they have received the documents so i'm able to link my application to my online account.

Thanks again will be visiting this post often to update the community of my process.

Cheers!
Thanks, its a work of a lot of admins long before I joined.

Once you get your AOR, do share your details to be added to the spreadsheet.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Thanks a lot, Yup I am sure and I check it on daily basis and the same status "Decision made" status is there. We do not have any lawyer or representative. I have send an email to LVO around a week ago but no response so far. I am worried that there are confusing statements at the same time as my understanding is decision made status mean that background check is already done and we are in the final stage of PPR and it LVO requires a month to respond any document requirments or passport from us otherwise we may loose the status.
Anyways thanks again, let's hope and pray something better comes out inshaAllah.
Contact your MP asap to inquire from LVO from your behalf regarding the communication. If it was a PPR then passport should have be submitted within 30 days or else the applciation would be cancelled.

Reactions: mahdi82

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Hello! All. Sorry for the noob question. My rukhsati is coming up and am sponsoring my wife. We are doing two separate dholkis, baraat and valima. Can someone please do a run down of what all should I focus on in terms of documentation, pics, etc to streamline the process. JazakAllah to you all
Keep all receipts, travel docs-boarding passes, tickets, pics taken at airport, meetings with families, photos of Nikkah signing (both bride n groom), photos of large gathering at functions, photos of people celebrating, photos of Rukhsati (quran, photos of bride meeting family, going in the car with groom, photos of bride n groom entering the hall in Walima, photo shoots, happy group photos with close and extended families, happy photos pre and post wedding of couple.

Even though the checklist says 20 photos, send in 50-75 photos or else they ask later and waste time.

Reactions: khancanada

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Yea well that isn't an option for some people. So they should know it's not the end of he world.
To be honest, It is better to sign both Urdu and English NN at the beginning to save time for immigration purposes. Thats what I will recommened to everyone. I signed both and didnt have to get any translations.

Last edited:

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
To be honest, It is better to sign both Urdu and English NN at the beginning to save time for immigration purposes. Thats what I will recommened to everyone. I signed both and didnt have to get any translations.
We did sign both, but as per our registrar, only one can be registered. The issue is that no one in Pakistan knows anything for certain, every person of authority tells you a different story. So it's best to do what you have to do and then stand your ground. CIC cannot penalise couples for opting for one nikah nama over the other. If the law allows it, which it does, then all one needs to do is tell them in writing this is all we have, just make do.

disguise angel

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Hi everyone....i hope you are all fine. I need some help.I need to send some documents to London visa office regarding the PFL letter we received last month.Can someone please help me out how can I send documents online. Can we just scan all the documents and pictures in word document and send it like one file and email them ??? Or is there any other way ...........Thankyou in advance for the help .

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Hi everyone....i hope you are all fine. I need some help.I need to send some documents to London visa office regarding the PFL letter we received last month.Can someone please help me out how can I send documents online. Can we just scan all the documents and pictures in word document and send it like one file and email them ??? Or is there any other way ...........Thankyou in advance for the help .
If they requested documents, they should have opened up a slot for you to upload directly on Mycic. Other ways of sending are through the webform and/or directly to the London UK address of Canadian High Commission (just google it).

As far as the file is concerned, make a pdf file. Best to put everything in a word doc and then save as pdf. Is it just documents you are sending or pictures also? if pictures also, resize them in paint to make their size smaller.

Why did you get a PFL?

Reactions: MM345

disguise angel

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Hi
If they requested documents, they should have opened up a slot for you to upload directly on Mycic. Other ways of sending are through the webform and/or directly to the London UK address of Canadian High Commission (just google it).

As far as the file is concerned, make a pdf file. Best to put everything in a word doc and then save as pdf. Is it just documents you are sending or pictures also? if pictures also, resize them in paint to make their size smaller.

Why did you get a PFL?
Hi there...thanks for the reply. We got the pfl because they need some clarifications before finalizing the application .we send them documents early but I guess they need more clarification regarding my visit . I need to senalmost 20 pages and 20 pictures......so I guess just make it a word document and save it as pdf . I have the email address for LVO....Can you please tell me how can I send it through webform also? Thanks

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Like Kinza said, mycic, email or via ircc webform. Best way is to courier the same to lvo as well.

Can you plz tell what date did u get the PFL and what docs they requested (for spreadsheet)?

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...