+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

STAR2708

Nov 16, 2016
Admin Please Update

Application Received in Missisauga on Dec 2,2016
Sponsor Approval 19 december
Application in process : 9 January 2017
Voluntary Doc sent on 12 june 2017 (Urdu Nikkanama +Certified Copy of Nikkanama (English Translation )+ More afterwedding pic+ Dubai visit tickets etc
Again Voluntary Doc sent on 13 september 2017 (Intent to return Canada by showing job search and job offer i am getting (Interview calls screens shot) + more after wedding pics
Re medical request on 19 october 2017
Re medical done on 27 october 2017
Decision made on 3 November 2017
Ppr Request on 9 novemver 2017
PP submitted on 13 nov 2017
COPR recevied : 23 nov 2017

Alhamdunillah , Mash Allah.

Insh Allah Everyone will get there Decision Made soon .

Fatima_0508

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Hi everyone,

I had my interview on November 21st and its been 3 working days since then but mycic account still says that, "you need to attend an interview''. No update- is it normal? :-/

SNGHL_2013

Mar 26, 2013
Hi everyone,

I had my interview on November 21st and its been 3 working days since then but mycic account still says that, "you need to attend an interview''. No update- is it normal? :-/
Please share your interview experience like:
Why did they call you for interview?What did they ask mainly during interview? Only PA went for interview or both? What was the end result of interview?

We are also in interview queue waiting for the date.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
I got PPR on 14th November 2017 and next day on 15th November I have submitted my Passport at VFS Lahore. today is 26th nov and I still waiting for visa and COPR. Guys plz tell me normally how long they take to issue COPR? I have booked my ticket of 4th Dec 2017. :-(
There is dharna in isb! I think you should have given atleast one month in between.

Reactions: avatarkyoshi

Fatima_0508

Star Member
May 4, 2017
October 2016 applicant. No additional documents asked before - direct interview call.

Interview held on November 21st, 2017.

We really do not know the reason for our interview as we had ordered our notes before the event and it was just fine. The only reason we could think of was the age difference. That's all.

Interview questions now:

1- As expected, the very first question was about age difference. She asked me if I had a say in this marriage?

2- Did you both ever meet alone before the engagement ceremony?

3- What were the dates of your marriage, can you explain your events? (she meant to ask the no. of attendees and dates, where did the event take place and all - basically, things that were already mentioned in the forms submitted with the application)

4- Why didn't you ask your sponsor to visit you again as you got married in Sept 2016 and your husband re-visited you in January 2017 so its been almost a year now? Does he plan to visit anytime soon?

5- We noticed that you requested to change your husband's mailing address? Why did he move? Can you tell me how is the new home?

6- Can you tell me your husband's routine and how often you guys talk? What does he tell you about his work? Anything recent that happened at his work and how does he commute to work?

7- Highest qualification of your husband? What's yours?

In the end she told me that I'm just keeping your supplementary information form, schedule A form and a copy of police certificate. It was a good experience and the visa officer was satisfied. Alhamdulillah.

P.S. my sponsor wasn't accompanying me and it didn't get us in any trouble.

Few things:

- Your presentation matters a lot, really. please make sure you focus more on how you are presenting documents/answers to the officer. Don't speak extra lol

- It's extremely important that you know your spouse really well. They just want to see how strong your relationship is and how confident you are about it.

- Take the UPDATED version of forms required. Download them from the website as the interview letter states links to old forms. My VO kept the new forms with her and returned me the old ones. (yes I was carrying both)

- If possible please do carry originals of every photocopied document at the time of interview. I had my educational documents with me (originals) and she went through them as well. Keep your wedding card, marriage certificate, nikkah nama, translated nikkah nama, copy of your cnic, your spouse's nicop etc... keep them in a separate folder and label it as originals or extra's.

Last edited:

SNGHL_2013

Mar 26, 2013
Interview Experience. Held on November 21st, 2017.

We really do not know the reason for our interview as we had ordered our notes before the event and it was just fine. The only reason we could think of was the age difference. That's all.

Interview questions now:

1- As expected, the very first question was about age difference. She asked me if I had a say in this marriage?

3- What were the dates of your marriage, can you explain your events? (she meant to ask the no. of attendees and dates, where did the event take place and all - basically, things that were already mentioned in the forms submitted with the application)

4- Why didn't you ask your sponsor to visit you again as you got married in Sept 2016 and your husband re-visited you in January 2017 so its been almost a year now? Does he plan to visit anytime soon?

5- We noticed that you requested to change your husband's mailing address? Why did he move? Can you tell me how is the new home?

6- Can you tell me your husband's routine and how often you guys talk? What does he tell you about his work? Anything recent that happened at his work and how does he commute to work?

In the end she told me that I'm just keeping your supplementary information form, schedule A form and a copy of police certificate. It was a good experience and the visa officer was satisfied. Alhamdulillah.

Three things:

- Your presentation matters a lot, really. please make sure you focus more on how you are presenting documents/answers to the officer. Don't speak extra lol

- It's extremely important that you know your spouse really well. They just want to see how strong your relationship is and how confident you are about it.

- Take the UPDATED version of forms required. Download them from the website as the interview letters states links to old forms. My VO kept the new forms with her and returned me the old ones. (yes I was carrying both)
JazakAllah Khair.

torontian

Apr 3, 2017
GTA
Hi @MM345 .. I have a question. In the spreadsheet there is a case of Ms. AyeshaSubhan. She has background check started before file transfer to VO. Is that normal ?

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
October 2016 applicant. No additional documents asked before - direct interview call.

Interview held on November 21st, 2017.

Interview questions now:

Few things:

- Take the UPDATED version of forms required. Download them from the website as the interview letter states links to old forms. My VO kept the new forms with her and returned me the old ones. (yes I was carrying both)

- If possible please do carry originals of every photocopied document at the time of interview. I had my educational documents with me (originals) and she went through them as well. Keep your wedding card, marriage certificate, nikkah nama, translated nikkah nama, copy of your cnic, your spouse's nicop etc... keep them in a separate folder and label it as originals or extra's.
confused here: 4- Why didn't you ask your sponsor to visit you again as you got married in Sept 2016 and your husband re-visited you in January 2017 so its been almost a year now? Does he plan to visit anytime soon?

Sept 2016 to Jan 2017? 4 months? how come its a year?

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
confused here: 4- Why didn't you ask your sponsor to visit you again as you got married in Sept 2016 and your husband re-visited you in January 2017 so its been almost a year now? Does he plan to visit anytime soon?

Sept 2016 to Jan 2017? 4 months? how come its a year?
the officer was referring to the time between Jan 2017 visit till now in Nov when the interview happened.almost a year and no visit is what the officer was concerned about.

Reactions: khancanada

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
the officer was referring to the time between Jan 2017 visit till now in Nov when the interview happened.almost a year and no visit is what the officer was concerned about.
Sounds pretty clear. Thnx for your quick response :) and to visit PA OR spouse twice in a year is not easy. It's takes time and money and depends how many paid vacations we have at work. I also visited my wife right after 4 months of my first visit (Wedding) and stayed 4 weeks in a hotel, spent alot. Flight ticket, stay, shopping, travel... can't afford visiting her every other 3-4 months. :)

Reactions: AHC

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Hi @MM345 .. I have a question. In the spreadsheet there is a case of Ms. AyeshaSubhan. She has background check started before file transfer to VO. Is that normal ?
It is rare.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Admin Please Update

Application Received in Missisauga on Dec 2,2016
Sponsor Approval 19 december
Application in process : 9 January 2017
Voluntary Doc sent on 12 june 2017 (Urdu Nikkanama +Certified Copy of Nikkanama (English Translation )+ More afterwedding pic+ Dubai visit tickets etc
Again Voluntary Doc sent on 13 september 2017 (Intent to return Canada by showing job search and job offer i am getting (Interview calls screens shot) + more after wedding pics
Re medical request on 19 october 2017
Re medical done on 27 october 2017
Decision made on 3 November 2017
Ppr Request on 9 novemver 2017
PP submitted on 13 nov 2017
COPR recevied : 23 nov 2017

Alhamdunillah , Mash Allah.

Insh Allah Everyone will get there Decision Made soon .
Congrats, spreadsheet updated.

mmoin

Jul 22, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
12-Oct-2016
AOR Received.
24-Oct-2016
File Transfer...
26-Oct-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-Jun-2016
Passport Req..
07-Nov-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-Nov-2017
COPR and passport received today
Thanks for all the helps guys. Lots of prayers for the ones waiting x

ahsan512

Aug 31, 2016
Sialkot, Pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-03-2017
Doc's Request.
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
File Transfer...
26-09-2017
Med's Request
21-04-2017
Med's Done....
27-04-2017
Passport Req..
14-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2017
LANDED..........
05-12-2017
COPR and passport received today
Thanks for all the helps guys. Lots of prayers for the ones waiting x
When you submit ur passport and when u got COPR?