None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Hi All,

Anyone tell me what kind of stuff is required to proof relationship during interview. I have the following things in my mind.

1. Photo of all events (Mehndi, Shadi and Valima, Post Marriage)
2. Video recordings of all events
3. Whatsapp video and call log ( screenshots of call log and chat downloaded and printed on paper )
4. Cell phone bills with call log
5. Financial support (MoneyGram Receipts)

What else can be a proof of relationship?

Do you think following would be of any help ?
1. Joint bank account statement (was not provided earlier)
2. Joint Property Ownership Document (was not provided earlier)
3. Marriage Hall Payment Receipts (were not provided earlier)
4. Invitation Cards (were not provided earlier)
You can also post in the interview thread.

I dont think they would see the video recording. You can provide everything else. Major proof will be if sponsor can come to the interview( proof of visit). Also both should know each and everything about each other. practise the sample interview questions.

Last edited:

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Hey what does application in progress means and what will be the next step now pls can anyone guide me ..
Thanks .
It means that the application is in process of review. Next step is Decision Made which comes after 7 to 10 months of applying.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Hi,
I need a suggestion, I am travelling to Pakistan end of December. Should I update LVO about my travel?
Will that help to speed up the process?
Since you are May applicant, it is possible that your file has already been reviewed or in queue for review. If u send anything now it can delay processing. Email lvo for a status update. If you dont get DM/PPR by 3 weeks then you can send. Keep us posted when u hear anything.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Hi experts,
It's been a week since we know that we are in interview queue and it's been deeply agitated :(:(.

Out of many questions floating through my mind there is one particular that I couldn't get, which is:
Some applicants are requested to provide additional documents via email or PFL which means something is missing in their application but some applicants are directly invited for interview:rolleyes:, which means their documents are complete but they have certain concerns o_O.

So having direct interview call is more alarming than document(s) request or otherwise ?
You are thinking a lot! Please relax and order GCMS notes to find reason of interview. Sometimes they want to assess somethings face to face so there is no need of doc req.

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2017
Hi experts,
It's been a week since we know that we are in interview queue and it's been deeply agitated :(:(.

Out of many questions floating through my mind there is one particular that I couldn't get, which is:
Some applicants are requested to provide additional documents via email or PFL which means something is missing in their application but some applicants are directly invited for interview:rolleyes:, which means their documents are complete but they have certain concerns o_O.

So having direct interview call is more alarming than document(s) request or otherwise ?
I've wondered the same thing.
My guess: If an officer has significant concerns about the actual relationship, they go straight for the interview. If the concerns are related to paperwork problems and smaller clarifications, they send a PFL instead.

LVO's trends are not reliable and it's hard to know anything for certain. Each visa officer operates slightly differently.

I think an interview is more serious than a PFL, but at the same time, it's a good chance to prove yourself and very few people get rejected. Just prepare thoroughly and inshaAllah you'll do fine.

mux

Star Member
Dec 23, 2011
Since you are May applicant, it is possible that your file has already been reviewed or in queue for review. If u send anything now it can delay processing. Email lvo for a status update. If you dont get DM/PPR by 3 weeks then you can send. Keep us posted when u hear anything.
Thank you so much for the reply.

Reactions: MM345

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
Hi experts,

They can also call for interview even after sending and receiving additional documents. We got PFL twice. Abi be decision nhi hua hmara and we think they might ask us for an interview. Jitna zaleel iss intezar main ho rahay hain, believe me I think u are lucky that they didn't waste your time in asking for additional documents or sending you PFLs. At least u'll get a decision early hopefully. I ordered GCMS notes again on 12 Nov. You should order too and read the comments of stupid officers.

May Allah help us all.

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
Hi,
I need a suggestion, I am travelling to Pakistan end of December. Should I update LVO about my travel?
Will that help to speed up the process?
You can travel to Pakistan anytime you want and you don't need to inform LVO about it but when you come back to Canada, then it's up to you if you want to inform LVO that you have visited your spouse and can send all kind of proof to LVO like copies of your Passport showing entry / exit stamps, boarding passes, PICS taken with your spouse during your current visit, receipts of shopping if you or your spouse did for you or whatever you can provide to LVO about your current visit to your spouse.

Reactions: mux

ahsan512

Aug 31, 2016
Sialkot, Pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-03-2017
Doc's Request.
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
File Transfer...
26-09-2017
Med's Request
21-04-2017
Med's Done....
27-04-2017
Passport Req..
14-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2017
LANDED..........
05-12-2017
I got PPR on 14th November 2017 and next day on 15th November I have submitted my Passport at VFS Lahore. today is 26th nov and I still waiting for visa and COPR. Guys plz tell me normally how long they take to issue COPR? I have booked my ticket of 4th Dec 2017. :-(

Reactions: Pk2017 and Electra

Electra

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Dubai
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
ON
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-08-2017
Med's Request
30-05-2017
Med's Done....
07-06-2017
My observation about return of COPR is that the last return was on Nov 17 for an application who submitted passport on 06 Nov. Complete balckout after this date. Is it because of on going interviews OR due to DHARNA at Islamabad or lethargy of embassy staff?????
To be honest.... i have similar observation...I have submitted my passport on 12th Nov in AUH Visa office and there are few applicants who submitted passports in Lahore VFS and they received the message that there documents are waiting approval from Abu Dhabi and they are waiting like me too... Its not about Dharna its the Visa offices where something is going on....Hope to hear from them soon... :(

mmoin

Jul 22, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
12-Oct-2016
AOR Received.
24-Oct-2016
File Transfer...
26-Oct-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-Jun-2016
Passport Req..
07-Nov-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-Nov-2017
I got PPR on 14th November 2017 and next day on 15th November I have submitted my Passport at VFS Lahore. today is 26th nov and I still waiting for visa and COPR. Guys plz tell me normally how long they take to issue COPR? I have booked my ticket of 4th Dec 2017. :-(
I’m not sure what the official timeline is given by VFS lahore but here at VFS Dubai the timeframe given was 2-4 weeks. I think its always safe to assume the latest possibility of the two in order to provide a buffer and avoid the mental stress/financial loss. I submitted my passport on the 9th and yesterday got an update on my GC key that the counterfoil was issued. I haven’t received the passport back yet though. I would imagine it would be sometime this week which means the actual process took somewhere around 3 weeks. Just a guess though! I might only get it back next week for all I know.

I hope you get your passport back soon, however just to be cautious I would look into changing my flight to a later date if I were you. Hope you don’t mind me giving the above suggestion. Best wishes!

Reactions: avatarkyoshi

Electra

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Dubai
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
ON
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-08-2017
Med's Request
30-05-2017
Med's Done....
07-06-2017
I’m not sure what the official timeline is given by VFS lahore but here at VFS Dubai the timeframe given was 2-4 weeks. I think its always safe to assume the latest possibility of the two in order to provide a buffer and avoid the mental stress/financial loss. I submitted my passport on the 9th and yesterday got an update on my GC key that the counterfoil was issued. I haven’t received the passport back yet though. I would imagine it would be sometime this week which means the actual process took somewhere around 3 weeks. Just a guess though! I might only get it back next week for all I know.

I hope you get your passport back soon, however just to be cautious I would look into changing my flight to a later date if I were you. Hope you don’t mind me giving the above suggestion. Best wishes!
Have you submitted your pp to Dubai VFS?

Child case

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017

Hi, plz help me to advise. I received two letters from lvo in same mail, one letter for proof of relationship and other letter for declaration of my dependant, in letter of declaration they said send these documents to below address so this means I need to send all stuff related to both letters on same address plz guide my understanding is right to avoid the mistake and to whom I should attention thanks.

Further in declaration form they need sign of witness so who will be the witness in this case plz advise if any one have idea about that.

Thanks

mmoin

Jul 22, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
12-Oct-2016
AOR Received.
24-Oct-2016
File Transfer...
26-Oct-2016
Med's Request