Got Decision Made today. Plz update the spreadsheet

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2017
Hubby submitted his PPR to Islamabad today. They say it takes average 7-10 days to get it back.

I wonder how reliable their statement is, especially with it being a busy season.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
Sardi aa nahin rahi, sardi aa chuki hai!!!

Regarding your query, you should not change the name now because then you most likley will have to withdraw this application as the travel document (pp), cnic and pr application forms, everything has her previous name.
Thanks, i thought so. I was wondering about updating the Field on the CNIC where i shows Fathers name to change to Husbands name, but keep her name as is. Should i do that? her name would not change but her PP and CNIC will reflect me as the husband, i imagine i will just have to send them new photocopies of PP and CNIC via webform after I have my application number. reason for this is so that it would show on 2 more important documents as proof of marriage

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Thanks, i thought so. I was wondering about updating the Field on the CNIC where i shows Fathers name to change to Husbands name, but keep her name as is. Should i do that? her name would not change but her PP and CNIC will reflect me as the husband, i imagine i will just have to send them new photocopies of PP and CNIC via webform after I have my application number. reason for this is so that it would show on 2 more important documents as proof of marriage
Passport number will be changed and then i think they will make u re fill some forms. Its up2 you. U can send new photocopies via courier or scans as email.

dranzer19

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
Canada
App. Filed.......
15-02-2017
Doc's Request.
09-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
File Transfer...
07-09-2017
Med's Request
07-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
I did the same thing with my wife (change father's name to husband). We sent updated PP and CNIC to LVO and they were added to the application. We sent unattested photocopies electronically only. But it would be better to send attested copies via snail mail as well.

GCMS notes confirmed they added these new docs to our file and we never got any additional doc request either. Straight DM/PPR.

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
I did the same thing with my wife (change father's name to husband). We sent updated PP and CNIC to LVO and they were added to the application. We sent unattested photocopies electronically only. But it would be better to send attested copies via snail mail as well.

GCMS notes confirmed they added these new docs to our file and we never got any additional doc request either. Straight DM/PPR.
Awesome, thanks for the info!

CanadaspousePR

Feb 4, 2016
My personal opinion would be that its ok but please make sure you take TONS of proof to show that you will return to Canada to settle. Last thing you want is them questioning your intentions of returning.

Include letter from employer confirming your leave request as well as the official SAP or other records that show your last day and your first day back. Probably also proof that you are receiving EI during the leave. Just pay a lawyer $100 and ask him everything that you should take plus what he advises. Sometimes these lawyers know tiny details that most people don't think of. They have experience from past issues that people go to them with.
Thanks for your detailed reply, but I did not understand one thing proof for what ? and for whom ? Service Canada or CIC ?

Shahid malik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2015
Winnipeg MB
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
7-2-2018
AOR Received.
20 -03-2018
Med's Request
28-March
Med's Done....
04-April 2018 and passed 13 April
Re: Spousal sponsorship for all Pakistani applicants at London Visa Office

How the spousal sponsorship works i.e. Steps

London Visa Office Processing time is 11 Months

Dear all just for the clarity i m posting the process of Family sponsorship for understanding of all of thread members.

Phase 1: Sponsor's Approval

1. Sponsorship application submission (AT CPC-Mississauga)

2. First Email: application of sponsorship received by CPC-Mississauga (with in a week time or 10 days)

3. 2nd email: Sponsorship approval and File is sent to London Visa office for further processing (with in 1 month)
or if you are an old applicant (Islamabad Visa Office) then your file is transferred to LVO. whether you get email or not your file is in London.

Phase 2: Visa Office Stage (Principle Applicant or Spouse)

Steps: Eligibility Assessment (Relation is Genuine or not) > Re-Med if required > Back ground checks > PPR 1 > PPR2 > Visa Issued

5. Eligibility Assessment: Additional documents or Interview request from LVO to assess eligibility.(between 5-8 months is my best guess) Interview will most likely held in Islamabad but interviewer will be a person from LVO not from Islamabad (Interview is only to assess whether relationship is genuine or not).

6. background checks will be done after relationship is confirmed by Visa officer.

Passport request is Two step process as Pakistani law does not permit sending passport out of country

7. Passport request 1. PPR1 sending copies of the passport and pictures to LVO (30 days) (immediately send to LVO on given address)
after receiving your copies of passport and pictures. LVO will issue Visa and COPR issued as per your passport and send it to Islamabad

8. Passport Request 2. PPR2. Original passport and return address needs to be sent to Islamabad. (usually 30-45 days after PPR1) Send PPs through TCS visatronics

9. Visa is being pasted on Passport. VISA along with COPR is sent to your return address.

10. You are ready to land.........

Annee

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
Please guide, just received this from CPC mississauga:

Dear USMAN
This refers to your application for permanent residence under the Family Class or under the Spouse or Common-law partner in Canada class. We require the following item(s) to continue processing your application. Please note that you have 60 days to submit your passport (2018/01/09) : 
passport is due to expire in less than 12 months.
photocopy o
issued on an expired, or close to expiring passport.
2018/01/09
 > Marriage photos: Marriage photos. Photos showing traditional Rukhsati took place This must be received at this office by: 2017/12/10  > Divorce certificate: If previously married, please provide our office with a divorce certificate(s), application(s) for divorce and divorce order(s) Copies of your sponsor's three written notices of Talaq, your sponsor's Talaq registration certificate issued by the Union Council office AND explanations on why the document called "Confirmation certificate of divorce" was issued on 3rd Nov, 2015 and on IMM5540 the date of divorce is 18 March 2013. This must be received at this office by: 2017/12/10  > Marriage Certificate / Licence: Marriage/certificate(s) Original Nikkah Nama and a certified translation. This must be received at this office by: 2017/12/10  > Client Information: Please submit evidence of regular communication between you and your sponsor between date of application (Jan2017) and now. Please provide evidence covering a range of dates and provide samples from every channel of communication that you use (i.e. telephone, Skype, SMS, WhatsApp, e-mail etc). Please ensure that the records clearly indicate that the communication was between you and your sponsor. This must be received at this office by: 2017/12/10  > Client Information: You have indicated that your marriage was arranged by Zafar Misbah. Please explain in more detail why you and your sponsor were deemed to be a suitable match. This must be received at this office by: 2017/12/10
 > RPRF, Family Class: Have your sponsor pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee in Canada. This must be received at this office by: 2017/12/10 For online payment, please visit: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en Please note that the RPRF ($490 per adult) is separate from the processing fees ($550 per adult and $150 per child) which were paid at the time of submitting the application. For more information, please visit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/fees.asp#rprf”
Submitting Your Information and/or Documents
All requested documents/information must be submitted within the timeframes specified above (formatted as “year/month/day”). If you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available. No other reminder will be sent to you. If you fail to provide the requested information, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information that we have which may result in the refusal of your application for permanent residence. Should this occur, no further consideration will be given to your request for permanent residence unless a new application, including fees, is submitted.
Sincerely,
Case Processing Centre Mississauga

CanadaspousePR

Feb 4, 2016
As per other members, you cannot be on PR and be out of Canada during the application process. Some people have had their applications rejected due to this. Please consult an immigration expert.
Kinza_Bee, you did not understood my question properly. I am PR and living in Canada doing fine job here now my baby has born back home for that I am applying for Parental leave for 5 months and I will come back again my wife and kid PR case is in process.
Whats the point to reject the case ? Parental leave is allowed from Federal Government this is not something I am doing myself.