+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Faheempk

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
I believe you can accompany your wife in for an interview. In the Pakistani Applicants spreadsheet there is a tab on Interview questions. Check out that tab for possible questions. See link below.

If you know why you were put in an interview queue, the good people of the forum can help you with specific questions they might ask. Do you know why they have requested your wife appear in an interview? Any red flags on your file?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zLM1Z1qOBPSwGS9DOfkPRpXY4sLWD6PBr2s5LSBmmfY/edit#gid=590255788
I believe we were put in an interview because I submitted my application late. I didn't visit my spouse for 2.5 years this lead them to believe it's a marriage of convinience. Any specific questions that could be asked related to the issue I mentioned?? Otherwise my wife is going to prepare the whole list of questions provided here.
I was told that the interview where both husband and wife are questioned is more complex. Is it true?

Faheempk

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
No we are not in interview queue, Eligibility has passed and BGC is in process. Did you visit your wife after applying?
Yes I did visit. I went to Pak in August and I am still here. I was planning to return mid November but now I am going to extend my stay. I want to accompany my wife and hopefully after the interview we get the good news. Just pray for me everyone!! :)

fatima.rizwan

Jul 19, 2017
Yes I did visit. I went to Pak in August and I am still here. I was planning to return mid November but now I am going to extend my stay. I want to accompany my wife and hopefully after the interview we get the good news. Just pray for me everyone!! :)
Did you inform LVO by sending proof of your visit? Hopefully you get the good news right after the interview!

Reactions: Faheempk

Child case

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
Ok, so you have the notice of divorce and you have your divorce certificate. That means you have half the required items. They are asking you for union council reconciliation notices. These are sent to you after the Union Council receives the notice o
thanks for ur reply but right now union councils at our side are already resolved and not working that’s why I am having this issue plz advise any other way thanks

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
The Medical is scheduled for Nov 21. We came to USA and had baby here. It is closer to Canada and I can go back and forth. How do I apply for a temporary passport?
You will have to research online and get in touch with the canadian high commission i suppose.

Where du plan on submitting your wife's passport once she gets her pp request? Pp request will have instructions yo submit to canadian high commission in Islamabad within 30 days.

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
Hi Everyone.. I just visited my wife for 4 weeks, mid sept to mid october. that is my first visit to her after our wedding in may. Her medical is already done on Sept 13th and eligibility is in progress. This is my 2nd marriage case where she married first time with me.
Do u guys suggests , i should inform LVO about my recent visit to my wife by sending them my boarding passes, copies of my passport entry / exit stamps and pics that we both taken at different places we both visited.?
Should i also expect an interview call of my wife (God forbid)? If yes, can i go to Pakistan and take her with me to Islamabad and attend the interview with her? OR she will be called for her interview alone by an immigration officer? Who normally take the interview in Islamabad, a white Canadian OR our Pakistani folks working in Canadian Consulate in Islamabad?

mukhtar010

Nov 7, 2017
thanks for ur reply but right now union councils at our side are already resolved and not working that’s why I am having this issue plz advise any other way thanks
what do you mean that union council are resolved? Do you mean dissolved? That's not possible. Please check your divorce certificate and see what UC# is on the stamp. Then go to the address of that union council. What city do you live in? Union Councils are not dissolved, they are still the primary means of issuing divorce certificates. NADRA is only a database holder, they do not issue birth certificates, Nikkah Nama, or divorce certificate etc. NADRA is only a database.

Please have someone senior in your family who knows Union Councils to help you and go with you to the Union Council. I went to mine over 4 years after my divorce and they had all my paperwork in their file. They are not allowed to destroy this.

mukhtar010

Nov 7, 2017
what do you mean that union council are resolved? Do you mean dissolved? That's not possible. Please check your divorce certificate and see what UC# is on the stamp. Then go to the address of that union council. What city do you live in? Union Councils are not dissolved, they are still the primary means of issuing divorce certificates. NADRA is only a database holder, they do not issue birth certificates, Nikkah Nama, or divorce certificate etc. NADRA is only a database.

Please have someone senior in your family who knows Union Councils to help you and go with you to the Union Council. I went to mine over 4 years after my divorce and they had all my paperwork in their file. They are not allowed to destroy this.

You have to get those union council reconciliation meeting notices. That is your way of proving to the VO that you followed the legal procedure for a divorce in Pakistan.

mukhtar010

Nov 7, 2017
Hi all plz help to advise what to do we received below mail today from LVO saying they are not satisfied from our relationship asking for below;
Quote:
described above: divorce documents for you and your first wife Mst Safia: the Notice of Talaq, the three Union Council/Arbitration Council notices of reconciliation and the Certificate of Divorce; an account of the reasons for your divorce and for re-marrying one year later; an explanation for the delay in submitting this application. You should also provide evidence of ongoing communication over the past year as well as any evidence of return visits from your sponsor since the application was submitted unquote:

did you divorce your wife and then remarry her? So Safia is your current wife?

CanadaspousePR

Feb 4, 2016
Guys I need your advice whoever has experience or some idea please advise me, as I mentioned in my previous posts I have got baby born 3 weeks before back home I am Permanent residence not a canadian citizen but now I am planning to apply for parental leave for 4 to 5 months and wants to go back home will that be an issue if I will go and spend 4 to 5 months there (Pakistan) ?
My wife file has already transferred to london Visa office and I had already inform to my LVO about my baby but they have not responded to my email.
Also the idea of Parental leave just came in my mind where as in my email to LVO i informed them that I am going to visit my wife for 20 days in Dec and I attached the ticket as well.
Now I am planning for Parental leave will that be okay ? and Parental leave for 4 to 5 months.

Please advise all responses will be appreciated. Thanks in advance

mukhtar010

Nov 7, 2017
Guys I need your advice whoever has experience or some idea please advise me, as I mentioned in my previous posts I have got baby born 3 weeks before back home I am Permanent residence not a canadian citizen but now I am planning to apply for parental leave for 4 to 5 months and wants to go back home will that be an issue if I will go and spend 4 to 5 months there (Pakistan) ?
My wife file has already transferred to london Visa office and I had already inform to my LVO about my baby but they have not responded to my email.
Also the idea of Parental leave just came in my mind where as in my email to LVO i informed them that I am going to visit my wife for 20 days in Dec and I attached the ticket as well.
Now I am planning for Parental leave will that be okay ? and Parental leave for 4 to 5 months.

Please advise all responses will be appreciated. Thanks in advance
My personal opinion would be that its ok but please make sure you take TONS of proof to show that you will return to Canada to settle. Last thing you want is them questioning your intentions of returning.

Include letter from employer confirming your leave request as well as the official SAP or other records that show your last day and your first day back. Probably also proof that you are receiving EI during the leave. Just pay a lawyer $100 and ask him everything that you should take plus what he advises. Sometimes these lawyers know tiny details that most people don't think of. They have experience from past issues that people go to them with.

Reactions: khancanada