Interview........
01-03-2018
Passport Req..
01-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2018
LANDED..........
12-04-2018
Hello Malik, I applied for the notes and next week I am sure I will have notes. will it be mentioned that I have to go through interview?
thanks
Yes it will be mentioned in notes under eligibility section and also read the officer's comments at the end pages.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Nope Ruksati case ...
Ok then probably 2 year gap between Nikkah and rukhsati is reason of interview. Click on the spreadsheet click in my signature, and practice interview questions from there.

Can i plz add u to the spreadsheet?

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017
Hello
@MM345
We didn’t find anything from gcms notes the reason of our interview but what we are guessing from our relationship form imm 5532 is that we didn’t give initial detail that matchmaker introduced our families .we only mention parents arranged our marriage.
Question: was your marriage arranged
Describe how your marriage arranged.By whom when and where .
And second question do your close family friend know your relationship we put correct date for principal applicant met sponsor
But we forgot to mention that my family met my husband first time on airport instead we put the date we met him at our home first time .We also have Airport pictures and affidavit signed by our matchmaker.

We have interview after 2 weeks so my question is at this time we need to clarify to them via email or web? Or we can just go for the interview and mentioned there. We also have a bunch of proof of relationship( honeymoon pics,joint bank accounts,insurance policy ,recent visit ,WhatsApp chat log etc ) can we submit online now ?

@Landing_PR @MM345 @posse
Suggestions please
No need to worry at this point. Take all the supporting documents to the interview and make it clear to them that you forgot to mention it but here are the facts. They want to check the genuineness of the relationship so both of you (if both of you will be present) need to say the exact same thing to match up with what you're saying to at the interview.

You may submit all this info right now via web however, that could make the officer come up with different sets of questions, which you may not be aware of or be prepared for. So, as a take-away from this is: prepare for what they are asking of you.

Reactions: imsid and MM345

MARCH_19YSH

Sep 16, 2017
karachi
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london
App. Filed.......
19-03-2017
File Transfer...
22-06-2017
Med's Done....
02-05-2017
Interview........
05-12-2017
Ok then probably 2 year gap between Nikkah and rukhsati is reason of interview. Click on the spreadsheet click in my signature, and practice interview questions from there.

Can i plz add u to the spreadsheet?
yes pls add me what do i need to do to get added?

Reactions: MM345

imsid

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
No need to worry at this point. Take all the supporting documents to the interview and make it clear to them that you forgot to mention it but here are the facts. They want to check the genuineness of the relationship so both of you (if both of you will be present) need to say the exact same thing to match up with what you're saying to at the interview.

You may submit all this info right now via web however, that could make the officer come up with different sets of questions, which you may not be aware of or be prepared for. So, as a take-away from this is: prepare for what they are asking of you.
So your suggestion is to wait for the interview?
In the interview we can voluntarily explain we put the wrong date or wait for them to ask the question regarding this topic then we can explain.

imsid

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
No need to submit anything now. Take all proofs to the interview. I dont have interview experience but its better to explain anything to the interviewer only if they ask. Landing_PR can give more insight on this.
Anyother member who got interview can answer these questions ?

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017
In the interview we can voluntarily explain we put the wrong date or wait for them to ask the question regarding this topic then we can explain.
Definitely. Wait for the interview and be prepared to answer the questions they are raising as a red flag.
Main key point for the interview is Less is more in terms of talking and voluntarily giving them information.
Listen to their questions, take a second to think your answer and then answer it to the point with confidence. They look at your body language and hand gestures too.
Also, make sure to read up on the Interview Q&A's attached to the spreadsheet here, as 99% of the questions come from there.

imsid

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Definitely. Wait for the interview and be prepared to answer the questions they are raising as a red flag.
Main key point for the interview is Less is more in terms of talking and voluntarily giving them information.
Listen to their questions, take a second to think your answer and then answer it to the point with confidence. They look at your body language and hand gestures too.
Also, make sure to read up on the Interview Q&A's attached to the spreadsheet here, as 99% of the questions come from there.
Thanks.
Regarding wrong date we put ,can we stick with the form or we can just clarify to them the right answer?

eastcoast44

Oct 20, 2017
Congrats buddy! We have the same timeline so hopefully I get PPR today too :p
I'm pretty sure we've got the same timeline too. The spreadsheet says your file was lost in transit, mine was too so I guess ours were part of the same package sent to London. Hopefully not long waiting now!

turbocharged92

Star Member
Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-03-2017
File Transfer...
07-09-2017
Med's Request
Med Passed
Med's Done....
30-11-2016
Congratulations!

You will have to personally submit the passport to the nearest VFS office. After you get an update that your passport has been dispatched from the canadian high commission, you will have to personally collect your passport from the same VFS.
Okay good to know. Thanks alot. I was worried about my passport being lost in mail.

Reactions: MM345

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
yes pls add me what do i need to do to get added?
Plz provide your timeline in the following format:
Application received in Mississauga date:
Location of Principal Applicant (city):
Are you Sponsor or Applicant:
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR:
Sponsoring husband or wife:
Sponsor Approval Date
Upfront medical date:
Re-medical request date:
Re-medical performed date:
Medical and Police Request Date:
Review of Eligiblity in Progress Date (MYCIC):
Review of Medical Passed Date (MYCIC):
Review of submitted document Date (MYCIC):
Background check in progress Date (MYCIC):
Additional document request date:
Additional documents that are requested:
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N):
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N):
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N):
Interview Date:

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017
Thanks.
Regarding wrong date we put ,can we stick with the form or we can just clarify to them the right answer?
If you think that sticking to the dates you've mentioned in your application and it's consistent throughout your application and won't be a concern, then stick with them and not cause more confusion.
But
If you think that letting them know about the correct dates will not raise more questions, let notify them at that time when they ask you the question.

Reactions: imsid

Electra

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Dubai
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
ON
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-08-2017
Med's Request
30-05-2017
Med's Done....
07-06-2017
Notes ordered, expected delivery date is Nov 24. Email MP's office or call? or show up in person? I know we still have 5 months left to start really panicking but I am losing hope by the day! Ours is a straight forward case (at least I think it is). I don't understand the hold up. Getting agitated.
Did you BGC started? coz if it does give it one more week...

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Which month-year applicant are you?

Ok, dont worry and write a letter of explanation to them. Someone i know did this and it worked for them.im listing the main points they used in their reply.

1) In Pak, NN is available in 2 languages Urdu and English and either can be used to register a marriage. We used the only the English Nikkah Nama to officiate the marriage and the same was registered at the Union Council where it was stamped and the Marriage was registered with the government authority. Therefore we cannot provide a copy of the Urdu NN.

2) At the time of the Nikkah we did not know that an Urdu version of NN will be required for the application. We believed that an English NN and a bilingual Nadra marriage certificate will be sufficient and we would not even need to get any document translated for immigration purposes

3) Additionally as my husband/wife (sponsor) has spent most of his/her adult life in Canada, and he/she felt more comfortable using an English NN, compared to an Urdu one. The English version was easier to read, understand and sign.

Please note that the NN we submitted with the applcation is a copy of a true and original English NN used at the time of the Nikkah. It is not a translation of any document. It has the seal of tge Union Council on it and was used to obtain the bilingual Nadra marriage certificate issued by the government.

@Kinza_Bee have a look in case they ask you (hopefully not).
Thanks! Truth be told in our case even my husband had a hard time understanding the Urdu NN so that is what I will tell them in case they harass us because I am not very fluent in reading Urdu, and English NN is a legally recognized document. LVO is on crack for asking them to provide a document in a foreign language with it's English translation when the document is readily used and available in English as well! IDIOTS!

Reactions: posse and MM345

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
In the interview, just answer the questions they ask. You might think that is the reason, but they might not have called you in for an interview for that reason at all. So just go in, thinking this is the norm and stick to your application. A mere meeting at an airport is nothing significant. Officially meeting would be at the party/dinner your home that is where you got to know him better etc. But I would recommend sticking to your original stories as this is such a small thing but it could lead the officer to doubt other things you have disclosed in the application. All the best.