None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Hi guys, need your suggestions
I recently visited my spouse back home, i was wondering if i can voluntarily submit the proof of visit and communition along with change of address of sponser not the princpal applicant.
May be this will wale them up :)
P.S if i need to send, where i should send CPC or Lvo
If your file has been transferred to lvo then to the lvo postal address :

High Commission of Canada
Immigration Section
Canada House
Trafalgar Square
London SW1Y 5BJ
United Kingdom

or email:
LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Reactions: Hopefulmay

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Hi guys, need your suggestions
I recently visited my spouse back home, i was wondering if i can voluntarily submit the proof of visit and communition along with change of address of sponser not the princpal applicant.
May be this will wale them up :)
P.S if i need to send, where i should send CPC or Lvo
Do you want to be added to the spreadsheet?

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Congrats buddy! We have the same timeline so hopefully I get PPR today too :p

Btw, I thought that you submit your passport to the VFS office and pick it up from there yourself?
Yes pick and drop will be by the applicant. Vfs will only get the paspsort stamped from the CHC-Isb.

hmian1992

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hey Everyone!! I need urgent help-

So I sponsored my hubby in Pakistan, everything was sent in already all that was pending was his Medical, he went in to he panel physician in Lahore, they advised they needed additional testing and to return in 60 days, so his next appointment is in January 2018. That being said, this morning i got this email, can someone help? It is from the high commission in India, so random!! We are sponsoring in Pakistan. Please see below:

DoNotReply-DELHI-Immigration@international.gc.ca
5:03 AM (5 hours ago)

to me

UCI / UMI Number: *********** Medical File Number: *********

Dear Mr. (hubby name)

This is in reference to your visa application for Canada.

Further medical information is required before a decision can be reached. Details have been sent to your eMedical file regarding the medical information required. Please return to see the Panel Physician who performed your immigration medical examination or to another eMedical enabled Panel Physician (http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx). The Panel Physician will arrange for the additional medical tests to be carried out and will forward the results directly to this office.

Please contact PP for an appointment to comply with this request. Failure to do so may result in the closing of your Immigration medical file, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Please quote your IME number on all correspondence with this office.

Sincerely,

Officer

Regional Medical Office

Chanakyapuri, P.O. Box 5209

New Delhi-110021, India

For IME related inquiries from Applicants/representatives-please consult the following IRCC webpage: http://www.cic.gc.ca/francais/contacts/telecentre.asp or consult the visa office where your application is being processed.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Hey Everyone!! I need urgent help-

So I sponsored my hubby in Pakistan, everything was sent in already all that was pending was his Medical, he went in to he panel physician in Lahore, they advised they needed additional testing and to return in 60 days, so his next appointment is in January 2018. That being said, this morning i got this email, can someone help? It is from the high commission in India, so random!! We are sponsoring in Pakistan. Please see below:

DoNotReply-DELHI-Immigration@international.gc.ca
5:03 AM (5 hours ago)

to me

UCI / UMI Number: *********** Medical File Number: *********

Dear Mr. (hubby name)

This is in reference to your visa application for Canada.

Further medical information is required before a decision can be reached. Details have been sent to your eMedical file regarding the medical information required. Please return to see the Panel Physician who performed your immigration medical examination or to another eMedical enabled Panel Physician (http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx). The Panel Physician will arrange for the additional medical tests to be carried out and will forward the results directly to this office.

Please contact PP for an appointment to comply with this request. Failure to do so may result in the closing of your Immigration medical file, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Please quote your IME number on all correspondence with this office.

Sincerely,

Officer

Regional Medical Office

Chanakyapuri, P.O. Box 5209

New Delhi-110021, India

For IME related inquiries from Applicants/representatives-please consult the following IRCC webpage: http://www.cic.gc.ca/francais/contacts/telecentre.asp or consult the visa office where your application is being processed.
Its completely normal, furtherance medical requests come from delhi immigration. When you go for further tests take this letter with you.

hmian1992

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Its completely normal, furtherance medical requests come from delhi immigration. When you go for further tests take this letter with you.
Oh thank god, I was freaking out i though i did something wrong.

Thank you!! I told my husband to take this email to the panel physician he went to initially, which is in Lahore , just to confirm.

Reactions: MM345

CanadaspousePR

Feb 4, 2016
AsalamuAlaikum All,

I need your help some one might have replied already about the question I am now going to ask but I would be really thankful if you guys can reply again.
Background : I have applied in July 2017 under Family class for my wife she is in Pak and I am in Canada on PR. Everything CIC asked (Medical, Sch A, PCC) was done and last correspondence that I have got from CIC is they have transfer my file to London and in next few days we have got baby.
Now my 1st question is : How should I tell LVO about our baby ? is there any e-mail where I needs to send an e-mail or any thing else ?
Second question is: What documents do we need to provide to CIC for our baby ? I want to prepare asap so when they request I will forward them right away.

Please advise. your responses will be appreciated. Thanks all.

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
AsalamuAlaikum All,

I need your help some one might have replied already about the question I am now going to ask but I would be really thankful if you guys can reply again.
Background : I have applied in July 2017 under Family class for my wife she is in Pak and I am in Canada on PR. Everything CIC asked (Medical, Sch A, PCC) was done and last correspondence that I have got from CIC is they have transfer my file to London and in next few days we have got baby.
Now my 1st question is : How should I tell LVO about our baby ? is there any e-mail where I needs to send an e-mail or any thing else ?
Second question is: What documents do we need to provide to CIC for our baby ? I want to prepare asap so when they request I will forward them right away.

Please advise. your responses will be appreciated. Thanks all.
You should inform LVO right away with the baby's birth certificate or long form whatever it is called in Pakistan. Use Webform, and LVO email address to send the form and a letter explaining what the form is. Have you visited or are planning to visit your child? if so, send your flight itinerary along with it. Since your status is PR, make it short trip around 2 weeks. But DO visit.

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
I am sure you will very soon
thanks for your kind words. I have contacted MPs office, they will call me back to get my information and hopefully next week I will know more. Just bums me out that some people had their BGC last a few weeks and we don't even see it in progress right now.

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
How long does it typically take for them to begin processing your background check after London office recieves/begins processing your application?

Does the status always change on cic when they start?

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
thanks for your kind words. I have contacted MPs office, they will call me back to get my information and hopefully next week I will know more. Just bums me out that some people had their BGC last a few weeks and we don't even see it in progress right now.
Yup it definitely isn't easy, the wait is super annoying. How do you contact your MP ?